The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  AgentE383 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 am

Soliss looked grim. Then his watch beeped he knew what that meant. Soliss walked over to a com link. "Sakura. Do you copy?" "Yes I copy. What is up?" "Do you have a fighter that is equipped with slip stream tech?" "Yes but it is not very maneuverable." "Can I use it?" "Yeah but why?" Soliss turned to a lieutenant and said "Tell the first officer he is in charge until I get back." Soliss walked away, and got into the fighter. "See you guys later my brother needs me!" "What? wait!" Tomat said but it was too late he was gone.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Editted by admin SniperInYourMidst for a spelling error and a grammer error. Editting aproved by AgentE383)

AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Soliss gets back after only 20 minutes. Alright lets get this party started!

(P.S. That was only to let you know that he is back.)

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am

Now to defeat the first ship. "Fire one! HawkBlade shouted. All missile tubes, cannons, and pulse lasers emptied into the shield. Only a slight thinning of the shield. "Fire one!" Tomat yelled. His cannons and missiles launched into the shield, cracking it slightly. They did not have time for another round, and it would be close to impossible to make a shot through the gap in the shield. HawkBlade summoned lightning outside, aimed, and fired. The missile would have missed by a nanometer, had not the lightning been there to guide it. it wrapped around the missile, steering it in. It hit right onto the fuel tank of the ship, and a huge explosion followed, which took out another ship's shield. Again HawkBlade guided his missile home, repeating the process. Everyone was cheering, but HawkBlade was on the floor. It took a lot of energy to move around to missiles. Now it was up to the rest to fight the bad guys, as HawkBlade was not there.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm

After the initial explosion on the first Kakeez ship, Tomat's powerful Battleships reloaded and prepared to fire again. "Right flank, fire on command. Left flank, fire five seconds after right flank." Tomat ordered. Affirmatives came from all gunnery commanders and they honed in for the kill. The first enemy vessel had been seriously damaged by HawkBlade's missile. It had not destroyed it however, and Tomat aimed to fix that. As the battleships loomed closer to the stricken ship Tomat yelled "Fire!" Waves of laser energy poured forth from the numerous Battleships of Tomat's Crusher Fleet. The shields buckled under the strain of the barrage and collapsed. Then another wave of turbocannon came flying at the enemy Battleship. This time, armor was vaporized and instantly cooled into strands of metal that floated away from the ship. Several fires sprung out of the hull, signifying breaches where atmosphere was venting. Tomat got back on the comm with his gunnery commanders, "Repeat orders, except this time concentrate on the engines." The commanders responded, saying they had received the order. "Fire!" Tomat yelled again. Again, laser energy bore down on the defenseless engines. They exploded with a tremendous flash and split the ship in two. The ship disintegrated and little fragments of armor splashed on Tomat's Battleships shields. "One down, many more to go." Tomat said determinedly.

HawkBlade and Sakura's fleets had not been idle this whole time. The second Kakeez Battle ship that had been unfortunate enough to lost its shields was being pounded by the nimble destroyers and fireboats. It had been almost destroyed, when a pair of Nuke Cannons popped out and vaporized three of Sakura's fireboats with one shot. It proceeded to attack destroyers as well. "This is Gen. Sakura requesting immediate assistance. These battleships have Nuke Cannons!" "Sakura, this is Tomat. Hang on, we're coming."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 pm

first, I want to introduce a new char:
Name: Claude Carneej (Car-neesh)
Code name: (optional) none
Side: (Spies, Government) Spies
Weapons: Dart pipe, dagger
Powers: (Limit: 2) can turn partially or fully into an eagle, can control air
Bio:Got stuck as eagle, and rejected by his village
Looks: small, wiry, red/orange eyes the glow and allow him to see in the dark, sandy brown hair.

then:
A missile came speeding at HawkBlade and Sakura's flagship, and in desperation, HawkBlade dragged himself from the floor and formed a lightning shield, deflecting the missile. Sparks ran all over him, and with a resounding snap, he disappeared.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 am; edited 4 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 am

"Helm, all ahead full!" Tomat ordered. "Relay those orders to the rest of the fleet." He continued. "Yes sir!" Tomat could then feel and hear the dull throbbing of his powerful ion engines as they roared to life. He knew that the other captains in his fleet were also feeling that same sensation. He loved that feeling of speed and power. Almost to a fault. Having been in the Government way of thinking for years made it so that he still retained a sort of yearning for power. Tomat killed that feeling almost as fast as it had come. He was NOT a Government Agent, he was a full-blown spy and he was going to make the Government pay for its evil. As his fleet neared the rest of the deadly Kakeez Division, that feeling grew and grew until he was thinking non-stop about how to destroy this enemy in front of him. That had also been part of his training as a Government Agent. He had been taught to always think about how to defeat your enemy. He had been very good at it, much to the pleasure of his instructors and the dismay of the Rebellion.

Now the fleet was within engaging range of the next Kakeez Battleship, which put The Sniper's Fire (Tomat's Flagship) right next to the remains of the first Kakeez ship. Unfortunately, the Kakeez Battleships were also in firing distance and the firefight began. A spectacular light show went on as turbocannon fire from Tomat's Crusher Fleet mixed with blastcannons from the Kakeez Battleships. The battle was ferocious. Both sides hammered each other with laser energy, but neither side's shields collapsed. Finally, the Kakeez Battleship's shields gave way and armor was blasted away. It seemed that the ship was doomed as more and more turbocannon fire from the Rebellion's powerful Fontar-Class Battleships ate away at the Kakeez Battleship's armor. Then the nuke cannons appeared. The first blast was aimed at the bow of the lead battleship which instantly lost shields and some of the explosion caused damage to the forward armor plating. It took a little while to load another nuke, so Tomat took advantage of it. "Cmdr. Kirad, you are in charge. I will be in my personal turret." "Yes sir! Good luck!" "Thank you, I have a feeling I'll need it." Tomat turned on his heel and said to the weapons control officer as he walked to the lift tube "Have the techs prepare my Sniper Turret." "At once sir." Tomat stepped into the lift tube and was whisked up.

The lift tube came right behind the command chair of a specially modified turbocannon. It had just one barrel, whereas normal turbocannon had two, and was perched on top of the bridge which was situated in the middle of the ship giving Tomat a wide field of fire. The cannon used the two charging ports that twin barreled cannons would use for added power and range and was surrounded by sensor packages. Tomat plopped into the chair and donned a headset that allowed him to communicate with others in the ship. Then he flipped a pair of switches and the two monitors in front of him flickered to life. The main monitor was the computer enhanced scope. It was capable of viewing targets far outside the firing range of the turbocannon. The second monitor was his targeting computer which allowed Tomat to know if what was in his sights was friend or foe. The turbocannon also sported precision servomotors that could rotate the cannon as small a turn as a 1/1000 of an inch. Tomat aimed his turbocannon right at the first nuke cannon. The nuke cannon had retracted into the ship for reloading and popped back up once Tomat had his sights situated. The two cannons were about to fire, when Tomat triggered a shot that sliced through all four support struts that supported the nuke cannons. They flew off at high velocity, but Tomat's guidance program was able to track them just fine and vaporized them with another shot. Tomat hit a button and spoke into his comm headset "Attention Crusher Fleet, this is Gen. Tomat Fontar. Do not fear the nuke cannons anymore, I have them. Just do your best and we will make it through this war with a minimal casualty list. Out." The tides had turned, and Tomat was quite ready to exploit that.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 am

The battle was going rather badly, when suddenly a small white shape twirled up from the planet, and opened... wings?

Claude saw the fire battle in the sky, and decided to fly up and investigate. He kept a steady small stream of fresh air blowing up (when he is an eagle, controlling air takes no energy; when not a full eagle, it does take energy), and swooped out into space. He immediately saw that the rebels were involved, so he decided to help. He swung his wings, sending a blast of wind battering against the enemy ships. They flew off, pursued by rebel missiles and Claude's wind power. He then sent a gust of wind from the opposite direction, sending the ships careening back.
then he created a circular vortex (like a bunch of cyclones gathered together), that sent the ships crashing together, weakening the shields. Then he let the rebels do their works, pouring missiles into the mix. The effect was spectacular.

A rebel ship scudded up to Claude, letting him on board. "Do you... talk?" he answered by shifting back to a boy. "Of course I do."

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:51 pm

The ship was Soliss' flag ship. "Welcome aboard! Nice. you can shape shift. I have a brother that can do that..." Soliss says. Soliss turns to the commander. "How long until the battle is over?" "Only a couple of minutes sir." "Good, good, well what is your name." Soliss asks Claude "Claude." Soliss smiles "Well Claude welcome to the rebellion."
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Tomat was in his element. Sniping was what he always wanted to do and had been trained for. He had infinite patience and a steady hand. Good qualities in a sniper. Now, as Tomat shot nuke cannons, he was fighting the very force that trained him. Interesting switch. Tomat thought as he blasted another nuke cannon turret into its basic atoms. His Sniper Turret was performing marvelously, credit to the techs he had been given. Then a new contact appeared from the planet. Since the thing didn't have a Identification Friend-or-Foe (IFF) transponder, the computer had no clue if the thing was a target or not. "Computer, get me a zoom in on that contact." Tomat said. "Yes sir." a computerized female voice responded. When the computer had zoomed in on it, he saw a bird! "Computer, run diagnostics on the zooming program. "Yes sir" it responded. A few seconds later, "No problems found." "Wha-? Ok then, track it. If that bird, or whatever it is, does anything hostile, let me know." "Yes sir." That response was getting on Tomat's nerves.

A few shots later, "Crusher Fleet, this is Gen. Fontar, you are free to engage with full power. The nuke cannons are no more." He heard cheers in the background as each Fontar-Class Battleship Commander responded with affirmatives. Then Tomat keyed his comm to the Rebellion Officer Frequency that was reserved for officers only. "All officers, the Kakeez Battleships will soon be nothing but floating debris. You may recommence attack." Gen. Wilms himself came on the comm "Well done, General." Tomat could easily imagine the General nodding as he said this, then Wilms continued, "We will have the enemy routed very quickly if things keep going the way they are. That means this battle is almost over. Good work to all of you." Tomat let a smile creep over his face as he shut down his Sniper Turret.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Claude was having the time of his life. He was a hero! He even got to sit next to the renowned Commander Wilms and Tomat Fontar! Then he heard the whispered news. HawkBlade had disappeared during the battle! He decided to worry about that later, and for now enjoy the nice cooked meal. He was used to nasty sour rotten meat, as an eagle. This meal had roasted steaks, and cold milk. When his plate was not full, he would sprout wings and fly on down to where the steaks were stacked at the end of the table, grab one in his claws, and flap it back down, to the great amusement the other people. He ate five steaks, before he was finally rid of the years of hunger. Then, everyone told stories, and in Claude's case, slept.

He woke the next morning, to ragged cheers. The soldiers had finished destroying the last of the Kakeez division. Gen. Wilms was eating when a tired looking Sakura walked in, straightened, and saluted. "Enemies neutralized sir!" "Well done soldier! I have been working on attack plans for the planet. What do you think of these?" Wilms led the way to a digital representation of an aerial picture with troops added. "Hmmm... I would say that the left flank needs more support." "Good! good! that is what it is supposed to portray. See look here, a camouflaged division of D-1 snipers. They will be led by Gen. Fontar. You will lead the left flank, which appears weak. HawkBlade was supposed to lead the 'strong' right flank, but as he is not with us, Soliss has been promoted to his position, and a promising soldier will take Soliss's place in the main flank here under me. This is a plan that should lead us to defeat the main enemy force." "Very good sir! And where will Claude be?" "He will be circling overhead, pushing stuff around with air."

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 pm

"Ok men, listen up." Tomat's order snapped his D-1 Class Snipers to attention. They were the best of the bunch: hand-picked by Tomat himself for their skill in sniping, concealment and camouflage, sabotage, and the ability to identify a huge range of targets from a long range. They were also required to accurately distinguish friend from foe. Tomat almost smiled as he thought of one sniper whom he had evaluated that had been shown a outline of the Sniper's Fire at 1000 yards and, when asked to identify it, said "Oh, that's a Government Destroyer!" Tomat had lowered the picture and called to him on the comm "Dummy, that was your own flagship!" "Oops." the sniper had said sheepishly. That sniper didn't make it. Oh well, not all soldiers are born snipers. Then Tomat came back to reality. "At ease gentlemen." The snipers sat down. "You all know that you are the very best of the Rebellion. You were hand-picked by me because you could do what this unit will be required to do. Let me tell you something, you don't get D-1 Class certification for nothing. The first order of business is a name. We are a D-1 Class Sniper Regiment and we need a name to fit. I'll give you guys a day to think over that and then we will vote on the ideas. Secondly, our first mission. I have received orders from the High Council which you men will find out that whenever we get orders directly from them, that means business. Our orders are to secure the landing zone for the first commando units being inserted onto the planet. After they have wreaked their havoc, we will take up position around the Landing Zone which we will be calling the LZ. We will be about five miles out and will be protecting the LZ and warning them of any attacks by the Government Garrison. Practice today will be engagement of moving targets at random speeds and distinguishing the alien population from Government Agents. Any questions? No? Ok then, be at the range at 0900 hours. Dismissed." The soldiers slowly filed out of the room. This battle is going to be bloody, but not as bloody as it would be if these snipers are as good as their egos make them out to be. Tomat thought.

Note: If you don't mind, don't mess with the details of the D-1 Snipers. You can have them do missions, but don't choose their name or anything. Thank You! Very Happy
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty general8594

Post  general8594 Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Name: Jonathan Stevens
Code Name: Johnny
Side: Spies
Weapons: Pistol, Lightsaber, Rifle
Powers: Can freeze anything(takes up some energy), Stop time(takes almost all his energy)
Bio: Was kidnapped while baby, grew up on a deserted island in the pacific
Looks: Brown hair, Brown eyes with a hint of green, tan skin, average weight and height
general8594
general8594
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty SPY RPG Game

Post  general8594 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:16 pm

On Kure,Hawaii; Johnny was out in the fields, shooting targets with his rifle. All of a sudden, a huge explosion threw him off his feet. "What was that?" he wondered as he raced towards the cabin where he lived. When he got there he saw what was left of his home.Somebody had destroyed it! As he stood there staring at the wreckage he heard a noise. He went behind the wreckage to investigate. There, he saw a government agent lying on the ground dead. "He must've dropped the explosive on his way here", Johnny thought. At that moment Johnny decided that he hated the government agents.
general8594
general8594
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Commander Wilms was in his element. His plans were being carried out, and troop ships had been dispatched to deliver the men. Sakura and Tomat would be flown down first along with the commandos, as later on the troop ships would be slower and more noticeable, and therefore raise the chance of them getting shot. The two generals were vital to the plan. Without them, it would simply crumble and fail, because then the commanding officers would be gone, leaving only rank and file to carry out the delicate plan, which they did not even know.

Sakura was walking through the forest to get away from all the crowded preparations setting up a temporary camp , when suddenly, a government agent burst out of the dense shrubbery, pulled out a gun, and took a potshot at Sakura, who immediately ducked. The shot went wide (as expected) but what was not expected was the second bullet shot at the ground, where Sakura was. He jumped to the side, into the path of another bullet, which took him in the side. "They predicted my every move! How??" Then a second bullet slammed into him. "Time to get unpredictable." He pulled out his C-... His C-Lighter? Where was it? again he had been predictable. He felt another bullet smash into his ribs. He passed out, thinking "I need to change my style."

Tomat was searching for a good location for his sniper group, away from the hustle and bustle of the battle camp. It was all quiet, and birds were singing. Then he heard shots. "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" Four in a row. He accelerated to a run drawing his desert eagle as he did. Suddenly he slid on something and fell. Blood. Then, he noticed a C-Lighter lying on the ground not far away. "They have Sakura!" He grabbed the hand-pistol and ran back to camp at full speed.

Sakura woke slowly, lying on a narrow cot. Next to the cot was a table, with a loaf of bread and a pitcher of water on it. He hungrily ate, then looked around at his surroundings. He was in a small cubicle chamber, made of solid stone. Standard prison quarters. He was very tired, and he couldn't quite remember what had happened. "Maybe I'll feel better aftur I gessom sleeep..."

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Tomat rushed into the small tent that would be used as a command post to coordinate the troops. "They got Sakura! Our mission is compromised. Begin landing the troops." "Sir, that is totally out of the question! If we don't take out the Anti-Craft Missile batteries and radars, there will be no troops coming down alive." The Commando's Commander said. "Cmdr. Bengon, I respect your skill in this area, but Sakura is captured and that means that they know we are here!" "Nevertheless, if we do not take out those defenses, our invasion will be finished before it even starts." "Ok, ok. But hurry." "We will do our best, Gen. Fontar." Tomat exited the tent and pulled out his comm. It was scrambled and at such a high frequency, that the Rebellion's scientists figured that the Government was not capable of receiving it. Even with that security, no one on the mission was allowed to use their comms except when absolutely necessary. "Ok Shadows, we have a problem. Sakura was captured which means the Government probably knows we are here. They almost got me but I escaped. I expect you guys to be able to do the same if you are attacked. Because Sakura is no longer with us, we will be going to Scout Mode now. Move out to your respective Spotting Posts for the LZ. Contact me if you see anything." Affirmatives came back. Great, just great. Sakura couldn't have been captured without a fight. That means that they might be stronger than we thought. Which is not good for the Rebellion.

Tomat moved away without a sound right past the guards, who were now sound asleep. Then Tomat got an idea. He crept up to one sleeping guard and tapped him on the shoulder. He snapped awake and raised his gun. Tomat sidestepped to tap the guard's other shoulder. He almost panicked and reached for his comm. A steel grip stopped him from completing the move. "I wouldn't keep sleeping if I were you Private. Next time it might not be Gen. Fontar." "Oh sir! I didn't realize it was you. You nearly gave me a heart attack." "That was not my intention. But the adrenaline should keep you up until your sentry shift is over. That, my friend, was my intention." "Well sir, your plan worked better than you could possibly imagine." "I see. Well, hold on while I wake up your partner." "Go right ahead sir. He could use a good shock. He's been dozing this whole shift." "Thank you Private." Tomat repeated the process on the other guard who reacted exactly the same way as his partner. "You two need to stay awake if this operation is going to succeed, as you two are the last line of defense if the Shadows and I fail. Remember that." "Yes sir." They replied. "Good, carry on then." "Yes sir, and good luck." The first Private said. Tomat reverted his walk back to a sniper's stalk and silently walked into the night to find a suitable sniper position.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sniper left out the 'they' in "That means that they might be stronger than we thought")
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty RE: SPY RPG GAME

Post  general8594 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Johnny headed towards the beach. He had decided that he would relax in the sun while he thought about what to do. As he was lying on the beach, he accidental dozed off. When he woke up, he saw a shadow leaning over him. The next thing he remembered seeing was a man standing over him with a stick. Then he fell unconscious.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : several spelling errors (HawkBlade just checks everybody's posts to make them better and better ) :)
general8594
general8594
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Sakura woke up. He felt fuzzy... He saw another jug of water and a loaf of bread. He ate them, and decided to sleep more.

Tomat was furious! Sakura was vital to the plan, and then he had to go and get captured. He stalked through the woods, trampling anything in his path. He was searching for any clue as to who had captured Sakura, and where he was being held. He kicked aside a rock, and it hit a tree. But instead of making the expected *thock* it went *crrrrrrrrr*. A radio transmitter! He snatched it up, and shut off the intercom. Then, he scanned it for cameras, or other hidden bugs. All he found was a model number. The AT-1875, the exact same model he had used himself when he was in the government. So it was them that had captured Sakura! He crept along more stealthily now, as there might be agents out to look for a search party.

Private Talc was sitting up in his tree command post, when he saw a shadow flitting through the trees. Or was it a shadow. He pulled out sniper rifle, and aimed. He was about to pull the trigger, when a tranquilizer dart hit him in the leg from Tomat's own rifle. Just in time. Tomat had to deal with two other snipers in the same manner, before he saw a concrete building rising from the trees.

(Now I'm adding more in.)

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 7 Empty Shayla

Post  Shayla Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Name:Shayla

Code name: (optional) drift wood

Side: (Spies, Government)Spies

Weapons:stun gun, pistol, flame thrower, napalm grenades, knife, dagger, sword, wolves

Powers: (Limit: 2)fire, invisibility

Bio: was taken by the government at age 10 and since then i was forced to train to someday fight Soliss. forced to fight for the government, if i don't i will be killed. i hate it. i hate the government. but i need my life.

Looks: 5'4" tall, average weight, long wavy red hair, gray eyes that can turn green, a thin scar across left eye.

Last edited by Shayla on Sun May 02, 2010 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Pvt. culling re-appeared somewhere in the desert. he looked around. I guess nobody's here, he thought. Then he teleported to Hawaii. When he got there he saw a person, he fired his desert eagle, missing on purpose. The person ran away.

Last edited by AgentE383 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer and spelling. Also italisise your words when thinking.)
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 pm

strike trooper 374 wrote:Pvt. culling re-appeared somewhere in the desert. he looked around. I guess nobody's here, he thought. Then he teleported to Hawaii. When he got there he saw a person, he fired his desert eagle, missing on purpose. The person ran away.

Arg! I think. I just had some one fire at me and I ran away! Pull yourself together, I thought.This is not my first assignment for the government, but I’m still really jumpy. I have been dreading this. Now they want me to kill Soliss. I don’t think I can, even though I’m a pretty good shot. I just don’t want to! The truth is I hate the government because they kidnapped me and killed my family and they tested me for fire powers and I have some, so now they want me to kill Soliss. If my training was better if they didn’t kill my family I might think that they are okay. But if I don’t do what I’m told to do they will kill me. The government has no heart. I know in my heart I can’t kill a Spy because they hate the government. And I hate government to. But it’s a hard choice, if I fight the Spys they might kill me, but if I join the Spys and the government catches me they will kill me. I need help. But more than anything I need my life.
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Tomat was bored stiff. I have been sitting here for hours! When are the commandos going to blow up those defenses? No sooner had this thought come to him, when a thuderous roar sounded from the north. Tomat turned to the left and saw a huge fireball roiling towards the starry sky. A second explosion just as fierce blossomed to the right of the first one. Several more massive explosions lit up the night with equally deafening sound. Nice work. I guess XHE-10 is really as effective as the manufacturers say it is. Now comes the action part. Again, no sooner had he thought this, Government Alarm Klaxons sounded all around him. Tomat steeled himself for the coming onslaught of Government Agents that would no doubt be patrolling the forest. That is, if they don't just Napalm the place. Napalm was a combustible substance that burned fiercely and stayed around for awhile. It was found to be very effective in removing forests and anyone in them.

Then Tomat heard a twig snap under a booted foot. Tomat sat motionless as he tracked the sound. It was right in front of him. Excellent. This one will be easy. Tomat slowly raised his M95 Barret and activated his Infrared Vision on his implant. Through the scope, Tomat's implant detected heat signatures radiating off everything. At night, this made acquiring warm-blooded creatures very easy. There you are. Tomat thought as he picked up a bright red signature against a blue and purple background. He was about to pull the trigger when... What the...? Who is that? The heat signature was nothing like a Government Agent in Full Body Armor. This one was shorter than normal and radiated much more heat than it should. He also thought he saw long strands of hair drift in the light breeze that wafted through the trees. There is no way that is a Government Agent. Tomat decided to take a chance. In a hushed whisper he said "Shellia? Is that you?" The figure suddenly became encased in a orb of an off-white in his infrared scanner. But then, what do I know? Tomat switched off his infrared implant and saw that the person was on fire and coming right at him. I am so dead. Tomat raised his M95 and fired. A loud booming report came from the rifle that rivaled the explosions caused by the commando's XHE-10s. The fire surrounding the figure vanished and the figure toppled over. Shoulder shot, probably knocked him, or whoever that is, out. Tomat grabbed his comm and contacted base. "Planet HQ, this is SniperInYourMidst. I have a prisoner. Requesting a small detachment to come to secure the prisoner." "Rodger that SniperInYourMidst. Routing Echo Squad to your location." "Rodger that Planet HQ, I will be waiting. SniperInYourMidst out."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Tomat was on his way back to HQ with the prisoner, when a robot appeared in front of him. he was about to fire when the robot removed his helmet, revealing a human face."Hold your fire I'm with you!" Tomat responded by knocking him out."HQ this is Sniperinyourmidst and I've got another prisoner."
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Tomat set down his still unconscious prisoner and stooped over the "robot"'s body. "Robot suit didn't fool me for a minute Divic." "Rats, I thought it would. What are you doing?" "You answer me first. Last time I saw you, you were at the top of the class! Why are you here?" Divic looked away for a second, then said "I shot someone." "I've shot plenty of people, why is that so bad to you?" "No, you don't understand. I shot Maj. Helib." Tomat's eyes grew wide. During Tomat's time in the Government Academy, Maj. Helib had been Tomat and Divic's instructor. Tomat remember the Major as being the best teacher of the bunch. "Then there is no reason I should not just kill you now." Tomat said through clenched teeth. "I wish you wouldn't. The reason I'm here is they sent me to this planet as punishment. I probably won't ever leave this place ever again." "Nice try Divic." "Tomat, you are going to be the death of me. I haven't fooled you yet! Seriously though, I am here for punishment. The only thing that I left out is the fact that I am a Lieutenant now and the top brass is thinking of transferring me." "I see. Well, good bye old friend." "Uh, bye-?" Divic didn't have time to finish his sentence. The Diamond-edged blade of Tomat's throwing knife had already cut through the heavy armor to destroy Divic's heart. "Wish I didn't have to do that, but you are such a bad liar that I knew you'd spy on us if I took you to camp." Tomat stood up and surveyed the area. He found a good spot to wait for Echo Squad that would still allow him to see any enemies before they saw him. Once those troops get here, we are going to find who this is. Not a common Government Agent, that's for sure.

An hour later, as the sound of Rebel Troop Transports roared non-stop through the trees, Echo Squad appeared and the Squad Leader said "Gen. Fontar, sorry we took so long. We met some Government Troops along the way." "No problem. About that other prisoner, I had to kill him. He knew me during my time as Government Sniper and that could have complicated things." "I understand sir. What about the fist prisoner? Any identification?" Nope, none at all. This one reminds me of Sgt. Shellia Liquaro, but she used flame and has Government Issue assassin gear." "I see. We will treat this one as a high-priority prisoner until we get identification." "Very well Lieutenant, carry on. I will return to my sniping post." "Yes sir. Happy hunting,"
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:48 am

Soliss and his company moved through the trees silently. They came across Echo squad when Tomat said something about fire. When Echo was about to leave Soliss ordered them to stop. "Tomat what did you say about flames?" "The prisoner can shoot fire like you." Tomat said still looking around. "Really?"Soliss said in a surprised tone. "Yes. Now get going before someone spots us." "Right." Soliss said but looked at the prisoner for a moment "That looks like Shellia!... Wait I'm using infra red.... ah there. She doesn't look like she can handle fire very well."
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 am

Voices. I hear voices. My left shoulder is throbbing with pain. I can't see anything, but I think I'm in a forest. I guess I'm still partly unconscious. Then I fall back into unconsciousness because of the pain in my shoulder. pale
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:49 am

since my guy died I'm posting a new person.

Name:James
Code name: (optional)mobius 1
Side: (Spies, Government)Government
Weapons:pistol, carbine, RPG, frag grenades F-22 that can fly in space.
Powers: (Limit: 2) can fly without a jetpack, can turn into an F-22.
Bio:has loved flying since he was a boy and is very nimble.
Looks:always wears his pilot mask 5'10" tall

(since hawkblade said my plane is not a power I'm taking it off)

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next