Spy RPG Game

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Tomat pulled out the map of the capitol that he kept in one of the many pockets on his flight suit. "Ok James, it looks like we are here," He pointed to a point on the west side of town, "and the prison is here." He pointed to a spot north of their location by about 5 miles. "Right, lets move." James said. The two pilots slunk through town. In alleys, under bridges, around police stations, and through crowds they went to avoid Jeth Mentic and his henchmen. Finally, the barbed wire fence of the prison appeared over the buildings. "Tomat! There's the pri-" Tomat clamped a powerful hand over James' mouth. "Will you ever stop talking? The Government knows who we are and can identify us by our voices. Now hush!" Tomat said irritably. James looked sheepish, "Sorry Tomat." he whispered. "It ok, just be careful." "No problem, lets go." They crept over to behind a car parked across the road from a side gate. Two guards stood there with bulletproof vests and automatics. Two guard towers armed with spotlights and machine guns were situated on each corner and had a view of the gate and surrounding area. Tomat walked up to a guard. "Excuse me sir, but this is a restricted area." The left guard said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you haven't heard." "Heard what?" "That you guys have been relieved." Before either guard could move, Tomat thrust a throwing knife into a each of their hearts through a slit in their vests. The dead guards slumped to the ground. Tomat waved James over and he casually walked across the street to where Tomat was standing. The two pilots took the guards' guns and all the ammo they could find, then opened the gate. "Well James, here goes nothing!" Tomat said as they walked through.

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

While this was happening Soliss was smashing the robot with all he has. Nothing worked. A weary Soliss realizes he has to inside the robot. He waits for a moment, then the robot smashed a fist where he had been a second earlier. Soliss was on the arm of the bot. He made it to the mouth and leaped in. He avoided all the things that were trying to kill him and made it inside. Soliss was totally unprepared for what was inside. MINI BOTS! EVERYWHERE! Soliss was instantly detected. Like white blood cells the white mini bots converged on him at the same time. Soliss fought as best he could, but was almost instantly overcome.

M E A N W H I L E:
A lieutenant was just sitting down to the control station that told him the vital signs of all the generals. Especially the heroes. He was calmly watching the monitors and thought about goofing off then Soliss' vital signs plummeted. The man leaped out of his chair and ran to the nearest general. "General Wilms!" The lieutenant cried, "Pipe down and tell me what's wrong." "It looks like Soliss just died!" Wilms stood there in shock as HawkBlade snapped his neck to them also in shock. Then Wilms raced back with the lieutenant. HawkBlade was at his heels.

NOW BACK TO SOLISS:
Soliss woke up in a strange place. His own mind. He was in a small room made out of rock. A small trickle of water came in through a crack. Soliss took a drink.

AS THIS IS HAPPENING:
Soliss' vital signs shot up to halfway. Wilms was gripping the table so hard his knuckles were white. HawkBlade was starring at the monitor. The lieutenant was doing both.

TO BE CONTINUED...
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Tomat and James walked through the heavy steel gates and systematically killed every guard in sight in approximately 20 seconds. Prisoners who were outside whooped with joy and swarmed towards the open gate. "WAIT!!!" Tomat yelled. Some prisoners stopped and looked at Tomat. "Do any of you know where a Rebel prisoner named Sakura is being held?" One older man stepped forward and said, "I know. He is in cell 3114B." "Thank you very much good sir." The man bowed then left, saying "It is you we thank. You have freed us from the cruel bondage of Government Prison." Tomat and James looked at each other, then ran towards the ,main cells which were inside large steel buildings. The doors looked like they could be remotely closed. "James, you have those packs of XHE-10 right?" James hefted the pack of explosives that was strapped to his flight suit and said, "You bet. Lets go!" But as they were going to rush though the door, Tomat's head snapped straight and he ran for a corner of the main wall. He plopped down and aimed his gun straight ahead, unwavering. Tomat had entered camp mode. "Uh, Tomat?" James asked tentatively. "Go find Sakura." Tomat said in a flat tone. "Tomat are you sure you are-" "Go find Sakura." Tomat repeated in the same flat tone. James quickly saw that Tomat was not moving so he went on to find Sakura. I hope I live through this one. James thought grimly.
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm

While Tomat had been freeing prisoners Soliss had looked around his little room. He had heard a waterfall on the other side of the wall with the crack. He smashed the wall and he saw the waterfall. He peeked around it. He saw lush green places and an ocean of that wonderful water. He also saw a black figure with jagged teeth. He looked exactly like Soliss! Soliss fought the thing on land, but it resorted to using power-beams to try to kill Soliss. Soliss leaped into the water where surprisingly he could breath. Soliss moved unhampered through the water. He beat evil Soliss, and then explored. He moved some plants and saw a portal that was just repaired. A name-plate over it read "Tomat Fontar". He walked through. When he came in he saw a glowing Tomat sitting at a computer panel. He saw a person with his hand on Tomat's shoulder. The person locked eyes with Soliss. Soliss moved over to Tomat not taking his eyes off the man. Soliss shook Tomat's shoulder and called his name but Tomat would not respond. Soliss looked at the control panel and saw a wonderful little button. It said "Disconnect." Soliss slammed his fist on it. instantly Tomat was in his mind. The panels were saying "Camp mode." over and over.

(Tomat your turn.)
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 am

James entered the main prison hall and immediately exited as at least 5 guards opened fire at once. One bullet grazed his head and let loose a trickle of blood, but James remained luckily unhurt. He tossed a grenade inside and waited for the boom. It did not disappoint him. *BOOM* James quickly wheeled around the door frame and fired a small burst through the smoke. Nothing came back at him. James walked in and found the bodies of not 5 but 7 dead guards. James raided their ammo and traded his heavy Light Machine Gun (LMG) for a light and handy little carbine. Now well armed for his task, James boldly walked forward through the deserted hallway. A guard checkpoint came into view moments before the guards would have seen him had James not been working on his reflexes while training with Tomat. Having only 2 more 'nades, James decided to just shoot them. Stepping forward, he laid all 3 to rest in one little spray of fire. Then prisoners who were actual criminals tried to escape, seeing that they were being busted out. As they surged towards the door, James aimed the carbine at them and said, "Not so fast scum. You guys really did do something to deserve being here. Not like most of these political prisoners here. Get back in your cells before I make you permanent residents of the local cemetery. MOVE IT!" The criminals quickly complied. Except for three who tried to tackle him. James was forced to shoot them dead. They dropped before getting within 10 feet of James. "Perhaps you thought I was kidding? Guess again." James said in a malicious voice. He continued on his way after making sure all the true prisoners were secure.

Tomat suddenly lost all sense of time and space. When he entered camp mode, he could see and feel the passage of time, but suddenly even that went away after James left. Instead, he found himself at a computer console with numerous data screens, dials, gauges, little buttons, etc. Even though he had never seen them before, Tomat knew exactly what each one did. Then feeling something odd on his right shoulder, he turned his head and saw a tall man, radiating holy light. At first Tomat was startled, but then recognized without seeing him before. "Hello Charlie." Charlie nodded. Then Tomat looked to his left and saw Soliss. "Soliss? What in the world are you doing in my mind?" "I found a portal inside my mind after battling my evil side. I stepped through and here you are." "So you are the one who made me enter camp mode?" "Yes, I wanted to talk to you." Before Tomat could speak, a hideously ugly and evil version of Soliss radiating evil black stepped through the portal and looked straight at Soliss, snarling. Charlie gave the evil a hard stare and it was sent packing back through the portal in record time. "Well Soliss, you are safe here. What is it you wanted to talk to me about," Tomat chuckled softly, "in my mind?"
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Spy Rpg Game

Post  e=mc2 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 pm

E=mc2 made a fireball and taking it and himself to his ship, He landed next to his ship and got in. "First things first," he said, "time to see what has happened." using the Time Gun built into his ship, E=mc2 looked in to the past. An hour latter he started his ship and got in to space. "Time to get in the CPU to help some how...maybe get some files that will help." E=mc2 makes a portal that leads inside the computer and gets in. Cool

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Major grammer and spelling overhaul along with a weapons confusion correction. All changes approved by E=mc2)
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 pm

"Attention all passengers! Departure in 0200 hours!" Blast! Where are the generals? We can't leave them behind! HawkBlade was wondered. "Sir! Can't we delay departure?" HawkBlade asked Wilms. "No, I'm sorry we can't. This might be the only chance we get to leave the planet!" HawkBlade was about to protest when he saw the anguish in Wilms' eyes. The general was doing what was best for the people. "However, I intend for you to remain behind until Tomat, James, Soliss, and Sakura get back. You have two pods."
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Shellia paced the halls of the ship. Then she turned aside and hesitantly knocked on Gen. Wilms' door. "Come in," was the weary reply. Shellia pushed open the door and stood to attention. "Requesting permission to stay on the planet with HawkBlade, sir." Wilms' face looked haggard. "Shellia we need you on board. Your power is exceedingly useful." "With respect sir, HawkBlade will need all the help he can get if he is to succeed on his mission." Wilms sighed deeply and clasped his hands over his desk. Fidgeting in the silence, Shellia watched his expression intently. His brow creased and finally he said, "Perhaps you are right. We can't afford to lose such valuable men as Tomat, HawkBlade and Sakura. James shows remarkable promise as well. However, it will also be a serious blow to our hopes to lose you. Be careful. You may go." He waved his hand in a dismissive gesture and resumed studying a sheaf of papers. "Thank you, sir." Shellia saluted and exited the room.

HawkBlade was loading weaponry into his pod as Shellia arrived. "Hey HawkBlade, Gen. Wilms gave the go ahead for me to return with you. I thought you might like the extra help." HawkBlade wiped some grime off his face and answered with a grin, "Great! One more man to thwart the Government eh?" Then his face grew worried and he turned away quickly to resume loading the pods. Shellia knew what he was thinking. What if we fail? That same thought had crossed her mind continuously throughout the day. And she was scared.
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Soliss and Tomat talked about many things. Soliss decided to go back and said goodbye. Tomat had this funny smile on his face. the instant Soliss was back evil Soliss attacked. They fought and fought. Soliss was losing and retreated back to Tomat. Evil Soliss made a flying leap for Soliss and went in the portal also. Charlie looked at Evil Soliss while he was still in the air. Suddenly he looked like he slammed into a brick wall. He made it through the portal even faster than last time. Soliss wondered why evil Soliss could not come in here. Tomat still had that smile. "I knew you would be back." Tomat told Soliss why his evil side would not go away, and why it could not come here. Tomat told him about Jesus. Soliss was not sure just yet but another bout with Evil Soliss should take care of that! Soliss went back and tried to do it on his own. It was not possible. He came back. Evil Soliss stopped himself just before entering. Soliss talked to Tomat just a little bit more, "... would you like to accept Jesus?" "Yes I would." Tomat smiled and Charlie said, "It's about time." Tomat led Soliss in a prayer. "Jesus I am sorry..." when they were done an angle came down from heaven. He smiled and Charlie nodded at him. "Welcome Bill." Bill grinned. and turned to Soliss. "Why don't we leave them in their own mind. As we get back to ours." They went back. Evil Soliss' laughter turned to frightened screams as they came back. Evil Soliss shriveled and vanished. Soliss drunk some of the water.

Soliss' body became supercharged. It started glowing gold.( ) It changed, it was indestructible, could fly, and controled enormous power. Soliss reconnected to his body and got up. Soliss was once again swarmed by the robots but they were destroyed in a burst of power. He flew to the heart of the huge robot and was about to attack it when he saw something. It was a red pair of swords. He picked them up and they felt good in his hand. He decided not to destroy the robot from the inside but the outside. He flew outside threw the mouth. The robot looked down at him and raised its fist. Soliss smirked.

A huge burst of golden light could bee seen from both bases. A rumble of earthquake force shook the bases. The robot was gone.

Last edited by AgentE383 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Tomat just sat there for a bit after Soliss and Bill had left through the portal. He felt very good about leading someone to Christ. Then Charlie said, "You know, it is probably time for you to return to consciousness now. I think you will like what is about to happen." "Yeah, you are right." Tomat didn't even think. He just turned back to the console and hit the "Disconnect" button again. Instantly Tomat's conscious being reverted to real time and Tomat reopened his eyes as his own. Realizing that James may need help, Tomat started to get up but was sent sprawling by a powerful earthquake. Then a tremendous explosion sound filled his ears. Turning towards the source as he got back up, Tomat saw the gold explosion rip the robot to pieces. As he stood in awe, he saw a small dot that was a man flying towards him. Instictively, Tomat raised the LMG he was carrying to shoot him down when he realized it was Soliss! Lowering the weapon, Tomat waved to him and called out, "Soliss! Am I glad to see you! Mind helping me get James and Sakura out of here?" "No problem Tomat! Lets go!" Tomat looked at Soliss again, he was different. Not only did he glow gold, which Tomat knew without knowing it was just a little bit of God's Power, he seemed happier and more relaxed even though he was in a major combat zone.

Soliss landed and drew the new swords he had gotten. He and Tomat charged through the door that had sealed shut, just like Tomat suspected. Soliss sliced it to molten metal in a heartbeat and kept going as if it wasn't there, which technically it was not by the time he made it to the doorway. They ran down hallway after hallway, following James' expertly created trail of destruction and rows of empty cells that once held falsely accused political prisoners and other people who did not deserve to be in jail at all. "Man, they buried Sakura deep in this rotten place." "Yeah, I wonder why though?" Tomat pondered as they continued their dash through the prison. Then they heard gunfire, and lots of it. Screeching to a halt, the two peered out and were nearly shot by a guard. James and Sakura were pinned down in a row of interconnected jail cells by at least 20 well armed guards. Tomat stepped out and sprayed the outer area with automatic fire. Gaurds fell left and right, but Tomat soon had to duck back as fire started tracking onto him. Then Soliss got an idea. "Tomat, when I say 'Go!', lay down some suppressive fire as I run it there, then get back and cover your ears." "Got it." Tomat said with a nod. "GO!" Tomat wheeled about and laid down a blanket of lead thick enough to actually make one. Soliss charged in, then using his newly given power, blasted every guard dead with a burst of golden power. James and Sakura had been blown against the wall, but suffered no damage. "Sakura! Good to see you alive!" Tomat said happily. "Good to see you all. I just wish I was in a better condition to fight." Sakura looked as weak as he felt. Days of malnutrition and the fighting off of disease in the poorly sanitized place had worn the usually tough Sakura down to a thin, fragile twig of a human. "That will be no problem!" Soliss laid a hand on Sakura and said a short prayer. Both Sakura and Soliss glowed gold for a minute and when it faded, Sakura was back to normal. "Wow! Thanks Soliss! What's with the new power?" Soliss waved a hand, "It would take some explaining which can wait until after we get to the fleet. We best hurry, they are going to leave soon." The group rushed down the hallways, back the way they came. James used the explosives he brought to bring down the heavy locked steel doors which guards now dead had sealed tight. When they reached the entrance to the prison building, they were met by a legion of Government Agents, with air support! At least 60 gun barrels pointed at them, and in the center of the group, aiming his own rifle, was Jeth Mentic. "So, thought you could escape that easy, huh?" He said in his smooth mechanical voice. "Well, knowing the amount of brains your troops have, yes." Tomat said. Jeth was not capable of showing the rage he now felt. With a deep scowl, he retorted, "It does not matter here, not with this many troops. You all are dead and I will enjoy killing you very much." Then Soliss leaped forward and launched another blast. Almost everyone was killed instantly, and those who lived opened fire. The heroes scattered as Tomat yelled, "Go for the gate!" But right as he said it, Government Agents, backed up by a tank, came pouring in. This is going to be a long battle. Tomat thought grimly as he now blasted away with what little ammo he had left in his LMG.
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 am

The battle was not going well. Tomat's LMG had run out of ammo, and his IMI Desert Eagle pistol was almost out too. James was doing what he could, but the political prisoners could do nothing. Sakura was too weak to do anything, and Soliss could only make infrequent sallies out. Then it started to rain, with lightning to go with it. one lightning bolt struck a government soldier that was about to climb over the hasty construct of wood and metal that the defenders were crouched behind. The man who was struck crumpled to the ground, and in his place stood HawkBlade! He vaulted over the barricade and hugged them all. "Sakura! You're alive!" "For know anyway." Then a trickle of water flowed across the barricade, and formed into Shellia! "Let's do this!" They renewed the attack, HawkBlade sitting in the back, composing his mind as he sent lighting bolts thundering down on hapless soldiers. Shellia sent jets of water into the enemy gun barrels, wetting the gunpowder and rendering them useless. Finally all the soldiers were dead, and Jeth fled, as he could not stand up to all the heroes, without one of his eyes. Sylamiss was nowhere to be seen during the whole battle. Then Soliss entered his mind again and brought up a portal marked "HawkBlade". The moment he stepped through, HawkBlade appeared in his own mind, with Soliss there too. "What do you want, Soliss?" "I wanted to tell you about-" "The Christian Faith? I have know it longer than I can remember." "That's great! Do you know, does Shellia also know of it?" "Yes." "Great! Why don't you guys, and Tomat also, glow?" "That only happens to a select few people." "Oh I see." "Now back to the battle!"
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 pm

The prison was now a smoking ruin, punctuated here and there with blasted out gun turrets, dead bodies, and weapons scattered around. Tomat took deep breaths to calm down, and surveyed the area. One wall had been punched through by the tank when it had tried to blow Shellia across town with a HE round but had missed.

The tank itself was now under his command after he and Soliss pried open the hatch and removed the Government Agents. Soliss took driver and Tomat sat up in the turret acting as Tank Commander, Gunner, Loader, and Radio Operator all at once. It was a powerful T-90 that was captured during the Russian War and sent to the planet with a routine batch of replacements.

"Ok guys, we aren't out of the woods yet. We need to get to the shuttle outside of town in order to make it off this rock. Tomat and Soliss, how about you guys ride point and take out anyone who tries to stop us. James, You ride with them and take the top hatch machine gun turret so that Tomat can stick with the coaxle machine gun and the cannon. Shellia, Sakura, and I will spread out and follow the tank. Sound good to everyone?" HawkBlade looked around and got an affirmative from everyone. "Ok then, lets move out!" Tomat ducked back inside the T-90 from his position in the hatch and told Soliss to start the engine. As the diesel engine roared to life with a plume of noxious exhaust, James scrambled up and slid into the hatch. Standing there with only his chest and head sticking out, James took hold of the PKM that was permanently fixed to the tank and yelled down that he was ready. With a jerk, Soliss got the tank in motion and rolled for the exit. The others leaped over the walls with ease and followed behind the rumbling tank. At a maximum crawl of only 20 mph on city streets with tight turns, it was slow going, but they met little resistance until they got near the town square. As they were getting near the next turn which would take them to the square, James ducked his head in for about a minute, then popped back out and yelled to HawkBlade, "HawkBlade! Tomat says that according to radio transmissions he's been intercepting, the Government Agents are regrouping in the town square and are planning to attack the prison again. They have been ordered by Mentic himself to kill anyone in sight. According to supply reports, they have anti-tank rocket launchers." "Got it, lets go around!" James poked his head back in, then came back up, gave a thumbs up to HawkBlade, then retook the PKM and resumed his diligent work as a turret gunner.
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Meanwhile, Shayla began to slowly wake up. Her head was pounding, and she couldn't stand. She slowly looked around the room, and mumbled,"Huh? Am, am I alive?" The nurse watching over her nodded and replied,"You fell into a coma after Silver healed you. Just get some rest and you will be fine." With that she fell back into a deep sleep, hoping, praying that this wasn't a dream.

(Okay, you guys are free to post! Very Happy )
Shayla
Power House
Power House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm

(Finally! What a Face )

Wait and second! If we keep going the way we are, the Government is bound to find us! But what to do...? Tomat's mind raced as he was jostled around inside the powerful T-90. They were headed around the Town Square, which had been converted to a rallying point for the Government Garrison and however many reinforcements had managed to get into the city by now. The Heroes were crawling away but an ambush could occur at any moment. Then it happened.

HawkBlade jumped away with milliseconds to spare. A huge set of claws, dripping poison, sliced air where HawkBlade had just been. Sylamis roared and attacked again. This time, HawkBlade was ready. He leaped away and pulled his swords out at the same time. He fired a lightning bolt at Sylamis, but it merely stunned him. "Rats, I thought this would be easy." HawkBlade muttered. Sakura and Shellia flanked Sylamis. Attacking simultaneously, HawkBlade, Sakura, Shellia charged Sylamis. Two swords, two daggers, and a blob of water slammed into the monster at once. A sickening *CRACK* sounded as all four blades snapped on Sylamis' thick armor. Shellia simply rolled off of Sylamis and she had to fight off the poison with most of her energy. Then bullets flew as James blazed away with the heavy PKM. "AUUUUGGGGHHH!" Sylamis cried as the bullets thumped into him. His armor held, but it was cracking, and the sheer force of the bullets hitting him were devastating his internal organs. Then the firing stopped. "Blast it! Out of ammo!" James yelled in disgust. He immediately ducked, as the pain maddened Sylamis launched himself at his attacker. Tomat leaped from his chair, over James, and slammed the hatch down just before Sylamis got there, then hit the metal wall of the hatch siding and slumped to the floor unconscious. Sylamis tried to punch through the armor, but he might as well be trying to hit HawkBlade. He just couldn't do it. Another lightning bolt struck the monster and he toppled off the front of the tank, temporarily stunned. He leaped up after a mere five seconds. Then he backed away from the tank and watched it like a hawk. Then Soliss got an idea. "Tomat! Oh wait, he's not with us right now. James!" "Yes?!" "Tell the others to get in front of the tank!" "Uh, ok!" James popped the hatch and yelled out his message, then closed it quickly.

HawkBlade was confused. "Why would he want us to do that? Sylamis is over there!" Then it clicked. "Ah ha! Leave it to Soliss to save the day! Lets go guys!" The three Heroes ran around the T-90 and confronted Sylamis. "Well, well, well. Long time no see Sylamis." Sakura sneered. "Ugh. Oh how I hurt. It has been awhile, you pitiful human." "What's the matter Sylamis? Not so tough anymore?" HawkBlade jeered. By now, the Heroes were facing Sylamis and he turned to face them. His back was to the tank. Soliss smirked. As Sylamis and the Heroes went back and forth, jeering each other, Soliss revved the engine. The vibrations caused Tomat to awaken and he scrambled up to his seat. "Soliss, what on earth are you doing?" "Tomat! Nice to see you awake. You are about to witness something I hope to never have to do again." "Uh-oh..." Soliss threw in the gear, and the tank leaped forward. In seconds, it's powerful diesel engine sent the tank hurtling towards Sylamis at 40 mph. Sylamis, hearing the growing noise, turned and gasped. The Heroes scattered and watched as the tank ran over Sylamis before he could react. The sound of armor and exoskeleton crunching and Sylamis' death cry pierced the tank's racket. When Soliss stopped the tank, Sylamis was no more. "Ewwww, did we really have to kill him like that?" Shellia said, disgusted. HawkBlade turned from the carnage and said, "Well, yes. I didn't see any way else to do it." "At least he's dead. But we still need to get out of here!" Sakura said. "You're right. Let's go! We're almost to the edge of town." James reopened the hatch and reloaded the PKM. "THIS time, I don't plan to run out of ammo." He said determinedly. The trek recommenced.

(Btw, I got approval from HawkBlade to kill Sylamis)
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 am

Once he was back in the tank, HawkBlade slumped in his seat. "My swords are broken! I carried those things for I don't know how many years... now they're broken!" "My daggers too!" Sakura moaned. Tomat laughed, "Listen to you two! HawkBlade, you still have your kung fu. Sakura, you have your disk launcher. Skaura brightened noticeably. "Hey! I had forgotten!" He quickly opened the hatch and shot out a disk. "Yay! it still works!"
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

(Hee hee, that was a good post HawkBlade. "Yay! it still works!" What a Face )

The heroes continued to drive away from the town square. "Hey Tomat, what are the Government agents doing right now?" HawkBlade asked with a mischievous grin. "Let me see..." Tomat donned the headset and switched on the radio. After listening for a few seconds and adjusting the band, he suddenly burst out laughing. "What's so funny back there guys?" Soliss said from his position in the front of the tank in the driver's seat. "You guys won't believe this. The radio channels are all filled with Agents asking command where we are. They are literally standing where the jail used to be," Everyone smiled at his wording, as the jail really was still there, but a total wreck, ", and are wondering where we are. They also found Sylamis, or what is left of him, and are now very scared." Sakura smiled, "Government Agents? Scared? I didn't think I would live to see them this bad." "Heh, you're right. Jeth has put me very close to death a number of times. Both personally and with those boneheads he calls soldiers... Hey guys, they just now noticed the tank is missing." "Uh oh, I hope they don't get any ideas." Soliss muttered. Then Tomat said, "By the way, where's Shellia?" "She's still outside the tank. Sakura and I are going to get and walk too." "Ok, back to guard duty, eh?" HawkBlade grinned. "Yup, no rest for the righteous." Tomat laughed, then said, "Alright, have fun."

HawkBlade, Sakura (Holding his disk launcher with great delight), and Shellia were arrayed in a triangle so as to be alerted of threats from all sides. They rumbled along, not seeing anyone. "Hey Soliss, where do you suppose all the civilians are?" "I imagine they are too afraid of the troops here to come out until this whole thing is over." "Hmmmm, yeah, that makes sense." Tomat sat back in the turret and listened to the radio and all the troops trying to find them. It was rather amusing. "Maybe they went north of town sir!" "That could be, send a detachment that way." "Sir, we are a detachment." "Well then, head to the north side of town and see if you can find them." "Yes sir, but what about our job as security for this area?" "Oh blast! You're right. Well, I'll see if I can find someone to go up there." On and on it went. Tomat was enjoying it thoroughly. Then all of a sudden Soliss received a vision from God. Soliss leaped out of his chair towards the hatch screaming, "GET OUT OF THE TANK! GET OUT OF-" *BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!* The heroes outside were blown clear. James in the gunner's position was thrown like a football and landed on top of a townhouse on the right side of the street. The tank had been propped up on it's right side by the explosion and front left side was a twisted, burning, wreck. When Hawkblade's vision returned to normal after hitting his head on a metal pole, he noticed a crater in the asphalt underneath the upturned tank. A mine. "They planted a mine here. How in the world did they put mines here?!" He asked to no one in particular. Then he heard Sakura, "Tomat! Soliss! Where are you guys?!" HawkBlade's heart sank.

(No one is dead, just so you know.)
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 pm

HawkBlade's vision swam and he gripped the metal rail the was right behind him. I can't lose them now... "Hey guys! over here! It's Tomat!" Shellia called, medicing Tomat as she spoke.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Tomat only knew pain. Again. I am really getting tired of this. He didn't remember much. They had been driving along towards the edge of town when Soliss started screaming something like a maniac. Then a loud bang and a blinding flash hit Tomat and everything went black. How long he was out Tomat wasn't sure. When he awoke, Shellia was leaning over him, healing what she could with her powers. "Soliss..." Tomat croaked, "Gotta...find...Soliss..." "No Tomat, we don't have time. We need to get to the pods before the fleet leaves. I'm afraid Soliss is dead." "No...I won't believe that...he's gotta be...alive." "Tomat, I'm telling you. We may not make it as it is." Turning to HawkBlade who was across the street, Shellia yelled out "HawkBlade, can you help me get Tomat up?" HawkBlade, visibly relieved to hear Tomat was ok, ran over and helped Tomat to his feet. Tomat staggered for a second, then regained his balance. "Oh how I hurt. How bad am I, Shellia?" Shellia looked ready to drop. "Virtually every bone in your body was broken, including a cracked open skull. You had almost no skin and less than half of your blood. I'm about tuckered out just getting you to a noncritical state!" Tomat just stood there for a second, unbelieving. "Wow, thank the Lord for this miracle." "Amen to that my friend." HawkBlade said.

Suddenly a shot rang out and missed Tomat by about five feet. Everyone knew that to miss that bad was to be an overly excited Government Agent. He was standing at the far end of the street, holding a pistol shaking with excitement. "Hey guys! They're over he-GACK!" The Government Agent toppled over dead with a torn out throat and a diamond-edged throwing knife sticking out the back. HawkBlade and Shellia looked at an incredulous Tomat. "Did...did I do that?" Asked a uncertain Tomat. "You most certainly did! That was awesome Tomat!" Everyone turned towards the source of the sound. It was Sakura! He had finally come to after hitting a street lamp pole head on, denting the metal. "That has to be the longest distance kill you've ever made!" Sakura continued. Tomat brightened considerably. "You think so? Man, I still hurt, but I guess I can still throw my knives." "Yup, but I think we better move. Government Agents are like stinkbugs. You kill one, and many more will appear." HawkBlade said. "You said it. Think you can move Tomat?" Sakura looked at the battered Tomat. "Yeah, I think so. If not, HawkBlade can carry me." Tomat said grinning. HawkBlade put on a mock hurt expression, "Is all I'm good for around here? A pack animal?" Then Shellia stepped up and said, "Will you two cut it out? Lets go." HawkBlade grinned again and said "Ok, since I'm the pack animal, I get to go last." Tomat rolled his eyes, "Oh brother. He may never let that joke rest." But HawkBlade could see the smile on Tomat and was glad to see that he was well enough to kid around like he used to.

But they hadn't taken three steps before another voice called out, "Hey! What am I, chopped liver?!" It was James. He was standing on top of a building of some sort that was about four stories high and about 100 yards away from the burning tank. "Holy cow James! How did you get up there?" Tomat asked. "I have no clue! It felt like something shoved me forcefully out of the turret when I heard a boom, then everything went dark. I just woke up." Suddenly HawkBlade realized something. "James! Get down, now!" "What? Why on earth would I do-" "JAMES I ORDER YOU TO GET DOWN NOW!" James obeyed reluctantly and was about to say something about HawkBlade's temper when a shot rang out, followed by some muffled cursing. A Government sniper had gotten a bead on James and had taken the shot right after James had ducked. He was so angry, he could be heard from his position half a mile away. "Wow that was close! Thanks HawkBlade!" James was now crawling to the fire exit ladder at the back of the building. HawkBlade turned to Sakura, "Think you can get him down alive?" Sakura grinned, "Are Government Agents bad shots?" HawkBlade grinned back and said, "Well, there's that sniper up-" "Shhhhhhh!" Sakura interrupted, a mock glare on his face. HawkBlade laughed, "Just go get him ok?" "Sure HawkBlade, be back in a minute!" Sakura made his way stealthily to the building.

Behold! The power of CAT5e!
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Sakura glided up stairways and down hallways, always heading up. He kept his mind ALMOST breaking the "Fire" barrier on his launcher, but not quite. He was ready for an almost instant shot. Once as he passed a window a bullet zinged through the wall right next to him. He finally made it to the top of the building, and saw James crouching behind a small metal box. "Sssst! James! over here!" James began to army crawl ever so slowly backwards towards Sakura. Just then Sakura heard a troupe of Government soldiers down in a hallway. "James! Do you have a gun?" "Yes." "How much ammo?" "Fifty rounds." "Alright, load up, and follow my lead."
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

"Uh-oh. Sakura, we have a slight problem." "What James?" James looked at his Beretta M9, or what was left of it. "My gun was damaged when I hit the building. I have a huge bruise where I landed on it." Sakura looked at the nonfunctional pistol for a second, then said, "James, let me see your pistol." "Alright, here." James gave the gun to Sakura, who then proceeded to fiddle with it. After some grunting and straining, a metallic *click* sounded and Sakura smiled. "Here you are James. It should work now. Apparently all that happened is you knocked your slide out of alignment." "Whoa! Thanks Sakura!" "No problem, but we aren't done yet. There are Government Agents on their way up here and we still have that sniper to worry about." James lay there pondering, "Hmmmmm, the Government Agents should take a bit to get up here using the stairs inside. But if we can get down by the fire exit over there, we can escape before the Agents reach us!" "Good plan, except that sniper will shoot us while we're hopping over the ledge." James kept thinking. His gaze shifted to the main Air Conditioning unit. "Hey Sakura, I have an idea." Sakura was impressed with James' ability to think through things, as he himself was out of ideas. "Ok James, what is it?" "What if I shot that A/C unit over there and the freon cloud that would appear made a smoke screen big enough to conceal our movement!" "James, that's brilliant! Lets do it." "Ok, here goes nothing." James flicked the safety off on his pistol and aimed carefully.

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:16 am

Ba-foom! The gunshot and explosion noises merged together to form an odd noise. Sakura and James ducked over the low building edge onto the fire escape. Now their movements were concealed from the sniper by the building. They ran quickly down zigging and zagging to where Tomat, Shellia, and HawkBlade crouched behind the remains of their tank.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

James and sakura succeeded in getting down the fire escape. At the bottom, James shouted, "Everybody run!"
"James what are you-"
James cut him off and said "Just watch this." James leaped up, and seemed to get hit by an F-22. Then the F-22 turned to a nearby building, and caused it to collapse with the plane's 30MM cannon. It took a while for everyone to figure out that James had turned into a plane.

strike trooper 374 wrote:since my guy died I'm posting a new person.

Name:James
Code name: (optional)mobius 1
Side: (Spies, Government)Government
Weapons:pistol, carbine, RPG, frag grenades F-22 that can fly in space.
Powers: (Limit: 2) can fly without a jetpack, can turn into an F-22.
Bio:has loved flying since he was a boy and is very nimble.
Looks:always wears his pilot mask 5'10" tall

(since hawkblade said my plane is not a power I'm taking it off)

(btw guys you forgot James can fly. I would also like it if James could do some stuff involving flying his plane.)

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

(YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to post again! HOOOOOOO-AAAAHHH!!!!! What a Face What a Face )

(Anyway...)

"Whoa! Where did James go?" Tomat asked incredulously. Sakura got up after being knocked flat by the jet wash and said, "That jet IS James. He transformed into that F-22." "Wow! I didn't know he could do that!" HawkBlade said, staring in awe along with Tomat as James proceeded to run a few strafing runs on Government Agents. Then they were all brought back to reality when Shellia said, "Oi! Will you guys quit staring and move it already?! We're gonna miss the fleet!" HawkBlade and Tomat acted as if they had been snapped out of a trance. "Right! Lets go." Tomat said as they all started moving.

Using HawkBlade's radio, the group kept in constant contact with James. "Peacemaker 2, this is Peacemaker Leader. Requesting an airstrike on sector Alfa-Gamma 2, over." "Roger that Peacemaker Leader! Bombs away!" Tomat lowered the radio and looked up and ahead. As he did so, he said with a smile, "Hey guys, watch this." The rest looked up and watched as James executed a beautiful precision bombing run, dropping a single 2000lb bomb on a pair of Government Tanks. *BLAMMOOMM* Tomat's grin grew bigger. He had taught James well. Using James' previous knowledge, Tomat had improved James' skill to the point where James could make bombing runs that were more precise than Tomat's. "Peacemaker Leader, I have confirmed two dead tanks, over." "Roger that, Peacemaker 2. Continue patrol." Tomat then turned to the group and said, "Nice having some fast air1 isn't it?" HawkBlade looked over and said, "You bet. I don't know what we would have done against that ambush." They continued walking at a brisk pace.

After another 5 minutes and three more dead Government vehicles and uncounted Government Agents, the city abruptly ended. "Hazzah! We have reached the end of town!" Sakura cried gleefully. Tomat bowed his head and the rest joined him in a simple prayer of thanks. "...amen. Alright guys, we made it this far, we can make it to the pods. Where are they exactly, HawkBlade?" "Just ten more minutes in the same direction we're headed now." Tomat looked over the empty fields of grass that waved gently in the breeze, "Excellent, then we should just make it before the fleet leaves. Lets move out, gang!"

1The term "fast air" is a real term used to mean readily available air support. This was used extensively during the Second Gulf War. There are some amazing stories from the U.S. Special Forces that had fast air saving the day.

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Apart from a few government ghillie snipers that the government had posted, the trip was uneventful. They powered up the pods, dodged a couple of AA flak cannons, and were out in space.
Can I make another character?
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:13 pm

(Sure, why not? The only issue I see would be that if people made too many characters, it could get confusing and hard to keep track of everything, but I say go for it. What a Face )

Gen. Wilms stood on the bridge of the Rebel Freedom and watched the countdown timer that displayed the time until the fleet entered hyperspace with a grim expression. Then an bridge officer walked up to the General and said in a low voice, "Sir, we have two small contacts coming up from the planet." Wilms visibly brightened, "Very well, track them and let me know as soon as you get a positive identification." "Yes sir." and the officer walked back to his post.

"Alright guys, there's the fleet." Shellia said over the radio as she maneuvered the pod towards the massive collection of ships. Tomat looked out the cockpit window of the other pod he was piloting and looked around. The fleet was organized in a triangle, with the Rebel Freedom in the center, surrounded by the medical frigates and various support ships. Then the Crusher fleet surrounded them, supported by HawkBlade's destroyers and Sakura's patrol craft. "Hey HawkBlade and Sakura, look at your fleets in action." The two brothers looked out the portholes and saw with pride their ships working together efficiently and smoothly. Sakura looked over at the others and said, "That is awesome."

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  e=mc2 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Meanwhile e=mc2 was in his space ship making some math calculations. "AT LAST" he said. "I can now hit where it hurts!" "INCOMING TRANSMISSION" "INCOMING TRANSMISSION" beeped his computer. "On screen" said e=mc2. "...Com...mish...tion..." "What?" "...Com...mish...tion..." Two pics came now the scene: "What the???" Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Last edited by e=mc2 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top