The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RPG

+2
HawkBlade
AgentE383
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fantasy RPG - Page 2 Empty RE: Fantasy RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Bright and early next morning, Hnapil and Hortense got moving. Not being burdened with a aggravatingly slow convoy, Hnapil and his prisoner had good progress. After passing through the Canyon of Convadk, Hnapil decided they had come far enough. "Lets set up camp here." He had said, "Fine." Hortense had been quiet the whole time. It got on Hnapil's nerves sometimes, especially when things were real quiet. Hnapil could never stand silence for very long. It had been a weird side-effect of a large battle where the cannons spewed fire incessantly for hours and Hnapil had to crew one of them. The noise had rendered him almost deaf, but the High Evil had recognized skill in the young fighter and had healed him with what power he had. Of course, being evil meant everything was corrupted. His hearing was back, but it was picky. If things got quiet, his ears hurt.

Hnapil was about to doze off when Hortense said something for the first time since her capture, "How did you get me?" Hnapil jumped slightly into wakefulness and said "It was not easy, I will admit, but I sent some half-breeds to find you if you were in that forest. When they never returned, I knew I had you. It just so happened that you were flying through the trees near where I was and I caught you rather easily." "Oh." Hortense cringed inside at the thought of actually being predictable. I will need to work on that, if I ever get free. Hortense thought.

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy RPG

Post  AgentE383 Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

Agnle then asked, "Where is the Indian girl." Shocked Taku snapped his head up. "I thought she was with you!" "We thought she was with you!" Boroth snarled. "Hnapil." They all knew he was right. Boroth and Agnle got up. "Stay here Agnle." "Why?" "I an at full power at night. I can handle him myself." "But Boroth..." "Stay here." and with that he disappeared into the night.

Hnapil woke in the night as was his custom, but this time felt a demon presence. One he had felt before. He smiled and went into the forest.

Boroth felt Hnapil and knew he was after him. Boroth went into a thick grove of trees. Boroth then started using darkness. The instant he did that the forest became pitch black. Boroth looked around only to find the Kol'tka sword flashing down on him. Boroth powers his sword to meet it using desperation strength. Hnapil is dumbfounded when Boroth blocks his sword. Boroth retreats two steps. The only light came from the Kol'tka sword. "Why did you join the pathetic Angles Boroth?" Boroth's only response was a low growl. "The high evil could let you back. Rejoin us and crush the humans, elves, and Angles." "No." Boroth said quietly "So be it." Hnapil advanced like a whirlwind. Boroth stood his ground. It was a long grueling battle in which none seemed to gain an advantage. That is until Hnapil exposed himself for a split second to kick Boroth's legs out from under him. Boroth did not realise that it was a trick and went for the opening, only to get his feet kicked out from under him. Hnapil power slashed his sword into Boroth's blowing it from his grip. "DIE!" The Kol'tka sword was intercepted by a glowing white one. Hnapil shielded his eyes and that gave Agnle the advantage he needed to force Hnapil away. He knelt by Boroth, "You o.k?" "I'm fine... just fine."

As Agnle and Boroth went to camp Hnapil dashed to camp and was on the move again within 2 minutes.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Taku and Akil were sitting just outside the ring of firelight watching. This was a trick all elves learned when they were young. Possible attackers would look in the firelight for hostiles. Also, just outside of the firelight was the place of deepest shade, in comparison to the bright firelight. Suddenly two figured dashed into the firelight. "Taku! Akil!" They stepped forward. "Here." Agnle said "We need to move NOW!" Boroth looked at his sword. The edges were ragged with chips and nicks. He used darkness quickly on it, and the edges smoothed. He sheathed, and joined them. "He has a small army. They have Hortense. Let's go. Taku, if you come with us, you will have to carry your share." Taku grinned. "I'm quite used to that, seeing as I have been traveling on my own for years." He grabbed his pack, and swung aboard Ghan, who nickered softly in greeting. Agnle, Boroth, and Akil mounted wild horses they had caught and that Taku had tamed for them, and rode off into the trees. After about a mile, they began to see signs of hasty retreat. Just then a pure-bred demon leaped out of the long grass at them, fangs bared, claws grasping, and screaming... demonically. Two arrows thudded into his forehead beofre he reached them. Akil and Taku simultaneously said, "You're a good shot."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm

"You, get over here." Hnapil ordered. A demon soldier came up and saluted. "What is it that you require, Lord Li'pok?" "Who is in charge here?" "Well, now that you are here, you are the highest ranking officer. However, Duke Revindan is the Regiment Leader." "Lead me to him." "At once, Lord Li'pok." After about 5 minutes of walking, Hnapil and Hortense reached a small tent. The demon poked his scrawny little head in and said something in a hushed tone. "Send him in." A powerful voice said. The demon removed his head from the tent and said to Hnapil, "You may enter." Hnapil and Hortense pushed through the tent flaps. Inside was a small cot and a tiny wooden desk that had more papers than the table was probably designed to hold. The Regiment Leader, Duke Revindan, a demon who was large for his size stood at attention and saluted when Hnapil entered. "Greetings Lord Hnapil Li'pok. What brings you to my camp?" "Greetings Duke Revindan, I want to know why you are here." "Ah, I have orders from the High Evil himself. I am a regiment of demon troops out to quell attacks by angels and humans." "I see. Well, keep up the good work. I am surprised you have not earned the title of Lord yet." "Thank You, Lord Li'pok, but the High Evil says that I must not advance in rank for awhile because I am more effective with smaller forces." "I understand. I am sure your promotion will come one day." "Thank you again, Lord Li'pok." "Well, I must be off. Is it possible to spare a small contingent of troops for added protection until I reach Qwermb Forest?" "Yes that is possible. Will 20 troops be enough?" "That will work." "Then take 20th company. They have the most experience." "Thank you for your cooperation." "You are most welcome." Hnapil and Hortense left and 20th company met up with them. A strong looking demon came up and said, "I am Sgt. Kilkme of 20th company. I command these troops. We are at your service." "Thank you sergeant. Let us move out."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

They rode on. After a few uneventful days, the dark masses of Qwermb Forest loomed on the horizon. According to the legends, it was in the darkest glade of Qwermb forest that the demons broke through the crust to the overworld. They had rampaged the earth, slaughtering everything in their way. Now they were following a troupe of demons into it's depths. Hnapil and his cohorts had entered the forest about an hour ago, according to Akil and Taku. They were just deciding whether to press on that day or camp here, when 20 demons jogged out of treeline, chanting a wordless song to keep them in step. The chanting broke off into snarls and growls as they spotted the enemies. One burly demon shouted an incoherent cry and they leapt into the fray. Akil and Taku stared shooting as soon as the demons broke the treeline. Boroth and Agnle jumped to their feat and turned on Darkness and Holy, respectively. Ghan flared his nostrils, whinnied, and reared, front hooves kicking. Akil and Taku took out 7 together, Agnle and Boroth 4 each, and Ghan 5. The big burly demon saw his comrades fall. One of them said, just before he was run through by Boroth, "Save yourself, Lord Li'pok!" Hnapil, who had accompanied them back to scout for enemies, suddenly streaked across the landscape. In less than one second he covered the 30 feet to the trees, and was gone.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Fool! You forgot Hortense! Hnapil kicked up a clod of dirt as he about-faced in a dead run. He Flash Ran to the nearest cover and continued his run. NO! You won't get away with that Boroth! Hnapil drew the Hol'tka Sword and Flash Ran again at Boroth who was guiding Hortense through the battle back towards the edges and to relative safety. Hnapil was upon Boroth in an instant and slashed where his head should have been. Boroth had ducked just in time and had drawn his own sword. Hortense was trying to blend in but Hnapil caught her and fended off Boroth as he took his prisoner and fled. Boroth took a blow to the chin and backed off. Hnapil took the opportunity and escaped. I will kill you myself Boroth! Another time though...
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Taku and the others had decided to let Boroth guard Hortense back to the trees, because he was dark-skinned and would blend in well in the darkening twilight. Hortense was continually changing color, so she just looked like a slight shimmer in the air. Then they had been attacked and the Kolt'ka sword had again revealed Hortense's presence. Boroth tried to fight off Hnapil, but was too slow. Now he stirred, and picked himself up off the ground.

Taku, Agnle, and Akil had been walking along when Hnapil dashed by in a blur, Hortense clutched in his arms. They decided that Taku would remain behind with Ghan, waiting for Boroth, while Agnle and Akil explored the woods and attempted to retake Hortense. They entered the forbidding woods, and immediately they felt a creeping unease, almost dread. It seemed that the forest was concealing a dark and evil presence. They continually looked behind their backs, and to all sides, trying to peer past the darkness. Suddenly a twig snapped behind them and a dark thing dropped onto them. There was a screeching and snarling and tearing and ripping and oozing and sliming and howling and snapping and growling and slipping and sliding and falling and tumbling while still the thing held on. They fell and fell and fell in a seemingly endless and eternal blackness.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Hnapil made good progress. He could feel the evil in the air getting stronger. That meant he was closer to Dark, the palace of the High Evil. Hortense however, was suffering strange effects caused by the evil presence. Whenever she tried to shift colors, she turned into the negative of that color. Also, it was sometimes slow. Hnapil paid no attention to the strange effects, knowing that if Hortense got away again, it would be almost too easy to capture her. The two were now at War Rage. It was the place where war was first known in the universe. It was a rocky platu that was scarred from many thousands of battles that raged on there. This landmark also meant that only 50 miles separated Hnapil and Hortense from Dark. Yes, yes! Soon the Demonia Army will be mine!! Hnapil and Hortense walked on.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:19 pm

They finally hit the earth, if it was that, the heat was stifling. The thing ran off, taking shuffling leaping bounds. Akil and Agnle picked themselves up and looked around. At about head-level, a track of flame ran along the walls, adding to the heat. The general color was a ruddy brown clay. Medium size rats swarmed all over the place. With a resounding crash, sliding doors closed over them, trapping them in. They chose to go down the right-hand pathway. They struck off, treading on the unfortunate rats that ran under their feet. Agnle was sweating heavily. "Are you ok Agnle?" Akil asked. "I... I don't know." He swept a hand across his brow. "The evil in here is.." He collapsed and lay still on the ground.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 pm

There is was. A large black castle appeared in the distance. Demon guards patrolled the parapets and around the outside of the moat which was fiery pitch. When Hnapil approached the castle, the guards watched him like hawks. The evil Lord walked confidently up to one of the disfigured guards and said in a sinister voice, "I am Lord Hnapil Li'pok. I have brought the prisoner his evilness requested." The guard's eyes widened as he said in reply, "Yes master. Follow me powerful Lord." Hnapil and Hortense waited for the drawbridge to be lowered then entered. The halls were dark and uncomfortably warm for Hortense, who was not evil. Hnapil was right at home in the darkness. Hmmmm, being a human must be the reason I feel somewhat overheated in here. No matter. I shall soon be commanding an army which will not always be in an evil place. After walking through what seemed like miles of hallways, corridors, and passageways, the huge steel doors of the Throne Room appeared before them. Hnapil straightened his uniform, then signaled the demon announcer to declare his presence. This is it. Hnapil thought as the announcer walked through a small door on the side.

The doors opened slowly. When Hnapil could see inside, his breath was taken away. There was the High Evil. Satan himself. He had a height of over 100 feet and was unsightly ugly. No words can truly describe the pure evil in and around him. Sitting on a throne of black evil, he stared down at Hnapil and Hortense with piercing red eyes. "Well done Lord Li'pok. You have brought the human without any defect. Excellent work indeed." Satan's voice was indescribably evil. Hnapil glowed inside from the immediate praise from his normally hot-tempered master. "Thank you my lord." "Now, I will deliver on my word." Satan turned to a high officer. "Send for Exlivinbik." The officer scurried off. Turning back to Hnapil, Satan continued, "I have sent for your new Second in Command. He is my most trusted fighter after you. The Demonia Army will be formed on the field outside the main gate. When they are ready, you will plan your attack on Heaven." "As you wish master." Hnapil squeaked out. His excitement was rising by the second. Then a side door opened and Exlivinbik walked through. A half-breed like Hnapil, he had more demon in him than Hnapil and thus was shorter and more hot tempered than Hnapil. Exlivinbik also walked with a limp, as one of his legs was deformed, but it did not hinder him. "Lord Li'pok, I am at your service." The voice was something like Satan's, only with a more human sound. "Now go, and take the army which I have promised you. Crush the good ones and put an end to God and Heaven. Then at last darkness will reign supreme forever!!!" Satan laughed evilly as Hnapil and Exlivinbik marched out and Hortense was led away to the dungeon.

(edited in by HawkBlade)-----------------------------------------------------------

Hnapil and Exlivinbik stood on the huge field outside the High Evil's castle. Then a black cloud of evil appeared from one of the towers. "This is the moment that will be remembered for ages to come." Hnapil said. Exlivinbik nodded. "It is truly a monumental occasion, Lord Li'pok." The cloud was now swirling around in a circle on the field. It twisted and writhed as it spinned faster and faster. Finally it faded and the Demonia Army was there on the field. Hnapil could barely contain his excitement. There in front of him was a vast army of humans and demons, with human style vehicles. Tanks, APCs, and other support vehicles were there. Everything gleamed with evil. Hnapil laughed and said triumphantly, "Now listen up! I am Lord Hnapil Li'pok. I am your leader. Our mission is from the High Evil himself. We are to invade Heaven and rid this universe of all things good. By any means necessary will we carry out our mission." "YES SIR!" The troops yelled in unison. "Now! Mount up and prepare for the greatest battle of all time!"

You know, as I wrote this, it occurred to me that if God really could be overthrown, it would make everything vanish because He holds the universe together. Makes Satan's desire to rule everything kinda pointless doesn't it?

Note: Edited by Moderator HawkBlade, to fix a double RPG post. What happened is that we had a discussion, and it was cleared up so I deleted the posts (no longer necessary). This resulted in a double post by sniper. So I just added one post to the other. Wallah! No double post : )
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RPG - Page 2 Empty Jhett

Post  MusicFire Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Running, padding, shifting, human. I looked behind me. Something was chasing me and it was HUGE! "So what do we do now?" I asked Drew, my newest and only companion. Drew was a boy of few words. "Dont know. Find somewhere to sleep and something to eat?" he suggested. "Sure" I said, tying my bright red hair into a ponytail. We walked for awhile running into building. We went in and Drew paid. We grabbed drinks and food and sat down. "What was that?" Drew asked. "I have no clue" I replied "But it was big" We quickly scarfed our plates and cups and snuck out. We headed back into the woods and changed shape again. I shaped into a black panther while he into a black snow-leopard. "Sleep?" I asked. Drew nodded. We heard panting again and again and again. A huge figure appeared. He or She was a huge matt-of-fur and bright yellow. It was some type of feline like me and Drew but an unknown species. We were padding as fast as we could. I could feel their bright yellow eyes starring at their prey and their mouth open heaving breathes and drooling spit. We padded into a cave. "That was close" Drew said, making the atmosphere lighter. We slept and I dreamed of the thing chasing us. It was about to eat me when I awoke. But I was not where I laid down to sleep and Drew was no where to be seen. "Hold still or you'll get it" said a deep male voice. He hit my side of my head and I screamed just before I passed out. In my head I could hear his vicious laughter and he walked away. "Drew!" I called in my head, weak. I slept.

Note: This is sort of a medieval RP so I changed that. Also please edit your post Musicfire to include your character.
Attachments
Fantasy RPG - Page 2 Attachment
Jhezz as human.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(74 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Jhett.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Drew.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(15 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by AgentE383 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Th)
MusicFire
MusicFire
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Anyway, back to the story! (I deleted all the conversation posts)

recap: Hortense is aboveground in Satan's prison. Hnapil is aboveground, now in control of the Demonia army. Taku, Boroth, Akil, and Agnle are below ground, and Agnle just passed out because the evil was so strong. (Agent, the "evil level" doesn't really have anything to do with where Satan is.)

"Agnle! are you okay?" Agnle moaned but otherwise remained silent. I have to get him out of here! Akil slung Agnle over his shoulder, and started walking the opposite direction that they had been going. As we got farther and farther down that passage, Agnle got worse and worse. Therefore, he should get better and better as we leave the area. At least in theory. He walked on in silence, until they finally reached the place where they had fallen in, marked by the cracks in the ceiling, and a rubble pile on the floor. Agnle isn't any better... Akil thought anxiously. I guess takes a while. I wish Ghan and Taku were here! Ghan could heal Agnle in a moment. Akil lowered Agnle to the floor and sagged back against the wall. Then he noticed a small protrusion of rock that looked like a lever. He pulled it, and the door overhead slid back with a slight grinding noise. Akil scooped Agnle up in his arms, and jumped as high as he could. In a very smooth movement, he flicked a second lever after he was above the door. The door closed, and Akil dropped onto it. Now to scale those walls...

Three hours later, Taku heard a noise behind him. He whirled and saw Akil, just about ready to drop from exhaustion, carrying Agnle on his back. Taku lifted Agnle off Akil's back, who sank to the ground and fell into a deep sleep where he lay. Ghan trotted over and touched Agnle with his horn. Agnle opened his eyes, then closed them again as sleep took him also. Ghan could heal wounds, but not restore strength. Taku sat by the fire that he made to keep the sleepers warm, and wondered what had happened in the woods. Another three hours passed before Boroth staggered into the camp, bruised and bloodied from the fight with Hnapil. Ghan healed Boroth also, and Boroth told how he had lost Hortense. Then he fell asleep also, leaving Taku and Ghan to watch. What does it all mean, Ghan? Everything seems to be going wrong. Hortense taken prisoner, Boroth almost killed, Agnle and Akil returning from the woods almost dead also. What does it mean? None of us knows, Taku. None of us can know until the time is right. Sleep, and I will watch. Taku (still very young by elvish standards), somewhat comforted, snuggled closer to Ghan, and slept.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

The army rolled off at dawn the next day. It made good progress along the winding roads that snaked through the area like capillaries. Hnapil was at the head of the convoy of death. He sat on one of the few Demon vehicles that Satan had created. It was a large beetle like tank that had armor and legs for moving just like a beetle. Hnapil learned that the tank was supposed to look like a rhino beetle, but instead of a horn, it had a powerful cannon that fired pure evil.

While the convoy was trekking over the plains near Napthil'ton, Exlivinbik asked Hnapil from his seat next to him, "Lord Li'pok, I occurs to me that we never planned how we would get to Heaven." Hnapil turned in his Commander's Chair and replied, "Ah, but we should not need to actually enter Heaven. You see, nothing can hide from God. Even those brainless demons know that. He is watching us this very moment. God will send down his army to do battle with us. (Note: I REALLY want to post that. Others can help, but I want to write at least the beginning and ending if no one minds. Also, if someone would like to contribute to the ultimate battle, please don't make any major changes without asking me first. I'm going to have this planned out. What a Face ) Then we shall vanquish the Angels, Cherubim, and Seraphs. After that, God Himself will come down and we shall kill Him too. Although that may cost us the vast bulk of our army, it will be worth it. Heaven itself will be corrupted by the High Evil and it shall fall and be absorbed into Hell." "A well thought out plan, my Lord." "Yes, I just hope it works." The convoy drove on.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

so, what next?
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Well, I didn't get an answer, so ill try again.

What now?
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm

As I STILL didn't get an answer I'll do an irrelevant post to recapture people's interest.

Taku was woken during the night by the sound of a twig snapping. He snatched up his sword and ran it through the goblin that stood over him, cutlass raised. He spotted another goblin across the clearing about to run Agnle through. He shifted the sword to its bow position. In the blink of an eye an arrow shot across the clearing and ripped through the heart of the unfortunate goblin. Then he heard the Hellhounds. They bounded through the woods, eyes a mad red and flames flickering in their nostrils. Huge muscles rippled all across their huge bodies. They were approximately the size of a small horse and could run about twice as fast. Oh, and they are also impervious to steel or iron. Then a flash of whiteish blue light streaked across them and slashes appeared on their throats. They died instantly. Agnle stood wiping his arcane sword on a large leaf. Taku and Ghan got no more sleep that night. They stood watch with Agnle, the others having slept through the silent attack. During their long vigil, Taku got Agnle to enchant his magic quiver with arcane powers. He could now kill Hellhounds with it.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

The sun was rising in a haze of darkness, Light distorted entering the demonic realm. Mountains in the east, a forest in front, and planes to the west. All were desolate. Boroth walked through the haze into the dark forest as the trees seemed to reach out for him entangling him. He growls hideously and swipes his sword clearing a path for him. Soon he felt the evil emanating from the core of this place. A maniacal laugh is all he can hear in this weirdly(using actual meaning) silent place. Boroth's black cloak swirls around his feet a red light emanating from his eyes. Soon he could see all his past and what he had done. fire, smoke, ashes, a village burns to the ground. Crush, kill, maim, destroy, the slaughter of innocent souls for harvesting. Boroth keeps his eyes straight ahead not looking at the visions. YOU FOOL!!!! I COULD DESTROY YOU NOW!!!!!! The voice taunts him. "you will never be whole." It whispers at last.

"ARRRGUH!!!!" Boroth bolts upright chest heaving sweat pouring down his face. He turns to see the sun rising through a haze of darkness. He was awake, the real nightmare about to begin.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

The demon captain Franok kicked the cringing goblin slave that groveled at his feet. "You didn't kill them? I gave you this one chance and you failed?" He drew his sword and ran the goblin through its bony chest. Franok was the leader of the latest regiment of demons that the Evil One created from pure evil. They had been sent to find the demon turncoat, Boroth, the angle Agnel, and the elves Taku and Akil (I'm leaving Hortense out since I think Shelia stopped posting). They had tracked the small group almost to the edge of the dark forest. One of the goblin slaves assured that he and his fellows could kill the group in their sleep without there being a need for an open battle. This goblin alone had survived the "attack". And now we don't even have slaves...

Taku and the group slipped away from the clearing that the demons were camped in. They had witnessed the scene. They then set off to leave the forest. Boroth, still disturbed by the nightmare, messed up and broke a twig. A chorus of yells and screams announced that the demons had heard the noise, small as it was. They broke into a run and Taku bounded onto Ghan's back. As the unicorn ran, Taku swung around in the saddle and began firing off arrows. Demons screamed in pain as the arrowheads blessed with arcane power cut into their ranks.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  nerdysherlockchick Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Erm yeah so I'm new to this.... tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.... I don't really RP that much...

Name: Maddie
Race: Elf
side: good?
Power (only one ): She has creepy acrobatic powers.
Looks: Long brown hair, often in a bun. Long legs, always wears a white leotard.
Weapons: She has a small knife she can hide in her leotard, and a staff she uses for her acrobatic act.
Bio: She was a performer until the war began, and that forced her to fight. Soon, she had seen too much war for her age, and didn't want to fight anymore. So she stopped fighting and was captured. She got out of the dungeons, but was forced to perform and work for the evil people.... yeah.
Extra: She likes to sing.

nerdysherlockchick
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 pm

"Send for Michael and Gabriel." "Yes, Lord!" The angel moved away from God's throne and off into creation. Shortly thereafter, the angel appeared with a tall and powerfully built angel with a sword at his side, and another angel who was slightly shorter in overall stature, but still had the commanding presence and strength of a career messenger. "God of Heaven, You have asked for us?" the angels said in unison. "Yes I did. As you know, Satan and his minions are preparing to assault Heaven. It is not time for him to be totally defeated yet, but this shall be an opportunity to glorify My name among men. Michael, you shall take your legions and wage war with this army of his. Show no mercy. My wrath must be fully realized to this army and to the few humans who control it. Hnapil Li'pok has gone too far this time. You shall allow him to watch the destruction, but only after the army is totally annihilated will you kill him and deliver his soul to his master." "Yes Lord, it shall be done." And with that, the sword-wielding angel known as Michael left to carry out his orders. "Gabriel, your mission is to deliver my words to those who are faithful to me, and bade them assemble in the plains to assist Michael and his troops in defeating Satan's army. Be very clear: I will will be with them always, even to the end of the age." "As You say Lord, so shall I tell them." And with that, Gabriel left.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: