Survive RPG

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Survive RPG

Post  AgentE383 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

EX remained silent through the entire meal. He then started to work on his buster. He finished just when everyone was going to sleep. He pretended to go to sleep too. He was the first guard. A deep guttural sound reached his ears. It came from right above Zero. EX turned to night vision and saw the biggest beast you could imagine. A Pytt worm. They came from under the earth. The farther down they came from the bigger and more powerful they were. He decided this would be a good time to try out his buster. He got the handle of his energy sword in his hand but did not turn it on. He aimed and fired. The Pytt worm did not even shriek as it died. EX would have been a fool if he thought that a Pytt worm would come alone. But now everyone was awake and was in a life or death struggle with the Pytt worms. Tomat killed one. Then X killed one. Then Zero and Juan killed one. Then Shayla and EX killed the last one. "That was not my idea of a good night's sleep." Tomat remarked.

AgentE383
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm

"Should we save the meat of these Pyt Worms?" EX asked. "NO!" Juan shouted. "Pyt meat is completely and totally toxic. One bite and you turn into one. Its disgusting." Ex hastily stepped away and wiped his hands. Then Juan turned into a dragon and grabbed a Pyt Worm in his claws, lifting it slightly off the ground and flapped over to the giant hole from which the uglies had crawled. He dumped the body down, and then went back for another.

After all the Pyt worms had been bundled down, they set about mopping up the slime left on the ground. By this time they were friends, after having realized that they had no reason to kill eachother. They then sat down to a meal of roasted nzalg. Then they practiced marksmanship. They were all perfect shots. They used small sticks as targets, and every one of them were shot in half.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Survive RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm

"Hey guys, it occurred to me that we really have nothing to do. I mean, we are always trying to survive, but for what purpose?" Jaun looked from from Bolt which he was cleaning. "Hmmmmm, I see what you mean. We really seem to be just killing whatever comes our way and then finding someone every once in awhile." Zero glanced in their direction and added, "But for what purpose? It will require some thought." "Indeed it will. Well, I'm going to go off and see what there is to see. We really haven't seen much of this area and I want to find out about it. I also think better when I am doing something like this. I should be back before dark. If you see a flare or three shots in rapid succession, I'm in big trouble." "Ok then," said Axl who had walked over after cleaning his buster, "See you when you get back."

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a spelling error)
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Juan was bored. Tomat had been gone for five hours now, and Bolt was meticulously cleaned. He told the others, "I am going to scout too. This is too boring for me. I will also try to get more meat. He turned into a dragon before the others could say otherwise and soared away. He wriggled happily, staring down on the patchy landscape. He spotted some nzalgs attacking something and swooped down. To his horror he saw that the nzalgs were attacking Tomat! As he was swooping down he saw Tomat go down. The nzalgs pounced and began tearing at him. Then a pillar of fire singed off their fur, cooking them in an instant. Tomat looked bad. His back was covered in a sheet of blood. Juan gathered him up in his talons and fly back to camp.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Pain. It was all around him. When the nzalgs appeared, Tomat thought he could take them. The cost of his cockiness was this white-hot pain. Pain, pain, pain. Tomat was almost dead. He could feel it. He could also feel something huge surrounding him. It felt like...he couldn't move, so he couldn't tell what it was. But the sensation of flying made him think that he really was dead.

When the thing stopped moving, Tomat mustered what little strength he had left and said in a weak voice to what he hoped was a sentient predator, "Go ahead thing, you got me." A tinny, distant yet familiar voice came back, "TOMAT! Can you hear me? It's Juan! You are hurt bad. Don't try and move." Still not quite thinking straight, Tomat weakly responded, "Yeah, so its that much easier to eat me." "No Tomat! Its Juan!" Then another voice, also familiar came to him. "Tomat Fontar, it is Zero. Do you understand?" Zero. Where had he heard that name before? Then it clicked. "Guys! Save me! Nzalgs! Everywhere! They're going to get me! Hurry!" "Tomat, you are safe now." Juan said. "What? Then why can't I see?" "You are under about 10 pounds of bandage. Those nzalgs got you good."

Last edited by AgentE383 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a spelling error)
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 am

Juan, Zero, Axl, and EX stood around the white bundle that was Tomat. "How are we going to feed him?" EX asked. "With broth." Juan ran over to a cookfire and stirred the simmering pot of hearty smelling nzalg broth. He carried the pot over, and filled a cup with the steaming concoction, which he poured between Tomat's teeth. Tomat swallowed eagerly, not having eaten in five hours. Juan poured it in slowly, until the cup was empty. "That was good!" Tomat exclaimed. "Aye. It's my mother's recipe. She also gave me a recipe for nzalg jelly..." At the horrified expressions on the others' faces, he burst out laughing. "Joking... HAHAHEHE!!!" "GOOD!" They all exclaimed emphatically.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

About a week after the nzalg attack, Tomat was out of most of the bandages and was sitting up and feeding himself the wonderful broth Jaun made for him everyday. "Juan, I must warn you about some-" "Tomat, quit talkign and finish your soup." Juan scolded gently. "No Juan, its really importa-" A loud, high pitched cry sounded from above. Juan looked up after noting Tomat's expression of dread. What Juan saw was a huge dragon like animal and circled about them. It's like looking at me when I am in dragon mode! Juan thought as he changed into dragon form and soared up to meet the creature. For some reason, Juan suddenly had a feeling the dragon, if that is what it was, could talk. "Who are you?" To his surprise, the dragon sang back, "I am Syan. I wish to be friends." The dragon descended towards the fort, and Juan, fearing an attack, dived down to cut off the dragon's descent. "Oh no you don't!" Juan said. "Please, let me land. I promise not to hurt any of you." The reploids were now gathered on the top and kept their busters trained on the dragon. When it landed, it changed forms! Instead of a dragon, a human girl of about 15 stood there. "Its a trick! Its a trick!!!! DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS!! DON'T!!!!!' Tomat yelled in an utter panic. Everyone looked at Tomat, not exactly expecting this. "I'm telling you, she is a trick. I encountered her while I was scouting and she set those nzalgs on me! She is a master of trickery and deceit! Don't-" Syan interrupted, "That is not true. I have no recollection of you, nor can I command any kind of animals." Tomat glowered at her and said in a calmer, more malicious voice that made the girl very nervous, "Oh really? Perhaps you would care to explain these bandages and the fact that I have not killed you yet?" "I have no explanation." "I say just blast her." Juan looked at Tomat with puzzlement. It was very much unlike Tomat to stoop to killing strangers outright. "I think Tomat," Juan said, "that we will keep her in the little jail we made underneath and question her." "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." Zero led Syan away with a buster on her back the whole time.
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 pm

"Who are you and what do you want." "I am Syan." "And what do you want with us." "All the survivors must stick together to live."

Syan was still in the jail, and now Juan was talking to Tomat. "Why did you want to kill her?" "She set the nzalgs on me. she barked just like one, and they all attacked me. I'm telling you, don't trust her." "Why would she want to kill you?" "That's the problem. I don't know. Can you think of anything?" "No." "Well we can't just kill her. That wouldn't be right. Nor can we let her go, in case she is bad."
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"Hence the dilemma." Tomat said. He and Juan sat there for a minute, just thinking. "You know, we could let Syan go, then one of us, maybe Zero or EX, could shadow her to see what she does." Tomat said at last. Juan brightened a bit, "Hmmmm, that might work. But what if she sees her shadower?" "I think you are very lucky the reploids were not around when you said that." Juan smiled and said, "Yeah, you may be right. Well, I'll run it by them and see who volunteers." "Sounds good to me. But if ANYTHING bad happens while Syan is here, I would bet my life she is at least remotely responsible for it." Tomat stressed. "I know Tomat. My goodness, this is not like you at all! I wonder if she did something to your mind." Tomat frowned as he concentrated, "No, she didn't. I saw Syan as I was scouting, then she summoned the nzalgs." Juan, still not quite convinced, just said, "Well, if you say so. But seriously, I think I'll just watch you for a bit. Just in case Syan really did do something to you and she made it so that you don't remember it." "I never thought of that. I really hope not, though." "So do I." Juan then got up and went to find the reploids.
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 am

so, what now?
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm

(This Twisted Evil )
Jaun found the three reploids in the makeshift tree fort. He quickly ran Tomat's plan by them but Zero instantly rejected it. "This girl can fly," he pointed out, "none of us have that capibility." Jaun facepalmed "That's right! I should have thought of that!" Then Jaun noticed Axl's handheld buster looked just like a pistol. "Hey! Could I see that?" Axl looked up from polishing it and smiled. "Sure." he flipped it to Jaun who noticed it was on semi. "You keep it on semi?" "Yeah," Axl said with a mischivus smile "fires faster." Jaun's eyes widened with suprise.

Syan smiled wickedly "...It starts with a spark" she wispered as she ignited a large fire, "and bursts into a flame." A large variety of animals gathered around her in the errie light. "Now my minions go! and destroy those pitiful survivors!" She scramed and started to laugh wickedly. Tomat woke with sweat pouring down his brow and his entire body trembling with fear. He had seen all of what would happen if they couldn't stop it. He burst out of his dwelling and ran to Jaun looking wildly for the reploids. Tomat found Jaun sitting next to the smoldering campfire just about to restart it. When Jaun saw Tomat he became alarmed and snatched bolt up scanning for intruders. "Jaun!" Tomat shouted "Where are the reploids?!" "They are in the woods hunting. Why?" "I-" tomat was interrupted by a nzalg snarl. "Oh no... no... no..."

The reploids stalked stethally through the woods looking for signs of life. Unfortunately for them (post rest later.)

Last edited by HawkBlade on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled nzalg)

now
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 am

The nzalg leaped for Juan's throat. He clawed his skinning knife from his belt and plunged it into the beast's heart. Good thing this is a skinning knife. Any shorter and it wouldnt have reached his heart! He whipped bolt up, sending a mass of lead pummeling into the brain of a second nzalg. Behind him he heard Tomat's desert eagle spit death into the crowd of nzalgs swarming around them. Juan shifted into dragon mode and snatched Tomat up in his claws. Tomat, thinking it was the other dragon, hammered a tattoo of dents into one of Juan's scales before he recognized him. Juan opened his maw and sent fire pouring forth onto the nzalgs, who were either barbecued or fled.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm

as the nazglags were fleeing, one dropped dead from a bullet in the chest. "What the heck was that?" tomat asked. just then another bullet hit a tree near him
"Sniper! let's get him!" as they ran toward the diretion the bullet came from a figure holding a mac 11 confronted them. upon seeing that one had a desert eagle, he surrendered

Name:Mark
Weapons:Supressed L96, mac 11
Bio:he was sent into the area the shockwave hit by the milatary,
he is a sniper in the SAS
Looks:5'9" brown hair, blue
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

just saying, there is no government. We're the last people alive.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:29 am

whatever im just trying to find a way to put this guy in there
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok, never mind, I think I like the Survive RPG again. Keep it if you want, I really don't care. I just wanna post. What a Face

To AgentE383: Really Agent? A Halo vs CoD Rap Battle reference? I am surprised. What a Face

Tomat kept his Desert Eagle trained on the newcomer. "And who might you be?" The man looked Tomat in the eye and said calmly, "My name is Mark. I'm a Special Air Service sniper...or at least I used to be." "Ooh, SAS eh? I've always wanted to meet one of your type. We Americans are so much better at sniping, but I've never tested that personally." Mark eyed him suspiciously, "What do you mean?" Tomat smiled, "I mean that I would like to see how a good a sniper you are compared to me. You have a choice, really. You can join our group, and we can compete for title of best sniper in our fight to survive, or you can remain our prisoner and face me with real bullets. I will say my M95 does not like strangers." Tomat added with a cruel grin.

Behold! The power of CAT5e!
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Juan snorted at his friends words and stuck out a hand to the newcomer. "Welcome on board, Mark!" Then he heard a thumping. "Tomat! If that's what I think it is..." gigantic 1-foot high frogs leapt out of the darkness at them. Snake-like tongues snaked out from between needle sharp, poison-dripping fangs. "Kill them!"
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Tomat wheeled around quickly to face the swarm of frogs. "Bullrafrogs! Juan, lift Mark and I in the air and we'll take 'em out from above!" Juan complied and lifted Tomat and Mark in the air mere seconds before the poisonous frogs would have been upon them. With a war bellow, Juan let loose a mighty fireball that accompanied a hail of accurately fired bullets. Despite the high fire rate of his Mac 11, Mark proved to be an excellent shot with the carbine, and was making kills as fast as Tomat could with his semi-automatic Desert Eagle. Hundreds of frogs were turned into crispy critters or killed by Tomat and Mark, and they STILL kept coming. Tomat looked over at Juan's head and yelled over the sound of fire being breathed and the high winds, "Juan! Can you lead us away from our base?!" Juan stopped breathing fire long enough to snort an affirmative and flew forward to lead the frogs, still madly trying to get at them.

Meanwhile, the Reploids were still hunting, when they heard gunfire, and lots of it. Their sensitive ears also detected the more subtle sound of Juan breathing fire. Axl turned to his companions, "We must go help Tomat and Juan. It sounds as though they are in trouble." "That is the most likely possibility. Lets go!" X said as he started running at a speed only a reploid could achieve. As they got closer, the reploids heard the sound of hissing. Zero called out over the wind, "Those would be Bullrafrogs! They travel in packs no less than 1,500 strong!" "Are they poisonous to organic material?" Axl asked. "Yes, but only by using fangs in their mouths! So while we will not have to worry much about being poisoned, the humans can easily die from even a single bite!" X looked over at Zero, "How did you find this out?" "I watched a pack do battle with a nzalg, and they defeated it quickly! I captured one and tested its poison, its quite deadly!" "Guys, stop!" X Axl cired out as he suddenly stopped and drew his busters. Before either X or Zero could ask why he had stopped, Axl let loose a Bullet Storm into a patch of brush, and dozens of Bullrafrogs hissed their last. "We are here, kill them all!" Zero yelled as he drew his energy sword.

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Juan belched flame across the frogs, cooking hundreds at a go. This was an unusually large party of bullrafrogs, approximately 10,000. Then he saw why. A huge 3 foot tall bullrafrog wearing a crown of scrap-metal hopped out of the darkness. He breathed fire over it but the king raised a burnished metal shield and deflected the burst. Then he pulled out a wicked looking, scrapped together blaster and aimed it at Juan.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:22 am

Mark then draws his l96, firing at 4 feet away Twisted Evil
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:40 am

The king jerked back with five slugs in his brain. A spasm racked his body and a lifeless finger pulled the trigger. The blast shot harmlessly overhead. "Whew! That was close! If he had gotten you, Juan, you'd be dead. Good..." Tomat was cut off by a terrible shriek from overhead. The stray blast had torn among a big flock of Kingkiller Falcons. They were thus named because back when there was actual society, a small flock had killed a king, his guard, and half of his army. They had a 10-foot wingspan and one foot long, razor sharp talons that could hack through armor as easily as through flesh and bone. Juan took off flying as fast as he could with the falcons in hot pursuit.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

EX fired into the froggies and Axl made an enourmous vertical leap aided by his hover jets. Axl flashes in among the falcons and their attention is momentarally diverted. Juan stopps for a moment hopeful but that was his mistake. Axl falls to the ground again and the falcons encircle Jhaun, Tomat, and Mark. Juan instantly dives back to the ground and tuns back into a human as the froggies encircle them. Axl lands back in safety as the froggies finaize their position. The reploids attack from behind but for all their speed they don't get one blow in. A giant hand smashes into Axl sending him into Zero who thus slamms into X just as he is turning around. A giant Omega follows in persuit of the his victems.

Axl slammed into a tree about a mile away as Zero and EX land in a clearing only a few feet away. Omega dimounted from his large armor with a flip and slams EX into another tree splintering the tree in the prosess. "EX!" Zero shouted, "BWAHAHA!!!!!! I have found you..." Omega laughs "...zero." this time he sneered the name. Zero flipps around ignighting his Z-saber in the prosess, "I don't know who you are but I am NOT going to let you get in the way of me helping my friends." Omega laughs "Try! YOU FOOL!!!!!!" Omega charges foward faster than anyone but Zero could move. Their swords clashed and the circled eachother. "You are weak and helpless without your friends. You don't have my skill or cunning I will kill you without backup." Zero sneers "Who said I don't have backup?" Omega lookes confused for a moment then realizes what Zero means. Omega whipps around to the sound of Axl and X, "BULLET STORM, YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH" EX unleashes the biggest charge shot and Axl uses the fastest bullet storm he could as Zero slashes as powerfully he could. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Omega and his armour explode with the biggest explosion they had ever seen.

Tomat, Mark and Juan see the explosion and felt the color drain from their face. "no...no...no..." Tomat whispers

The Reploids awaken in a field. To EX tring to light a fire. "forget this." EX fires his buster and the fire ignights instantly. "there." Zero walks up and so does Axl "So where are w-" as Axl was asking the question the reploids they fell through a weak spot in the ground falling into an old abandoned lab.

Tomat, Mark and Juan fight for their lives against a variety of creatures. The froggies haven't been exterminated yet and Nzalgs come back. Unusually they are not attacking eachother like they would in the wild. livinhogs joined the party and so did gorwings. The gorwings were huge black creatures with swords that could deflect fire. Juan fired into the arial combatants while Tomat and Mark tried to deal with the grounlings. They had been fighting through the night after the explosion. Tomat filled with a rage that was unstoppable but then the unavoidable happened. all of them ran out of ammo. Tomat glanced down and grabbed his combat knife but when he looked up a Nzalg was leaping towar his throat. Tomat closed his eyes, turned away and readied himself for death. The Nazalag vaporised before he got to Tomat. "TOMAT MOVE!!!!!" Tomat looked to find a white Axl hovering over to the left. Tomat had never been so glad to see the reploids. "YEEEEAAAAAAAA" Zero launched into the fray with two Z-sabers and black armour while a EX dressed in Red armour lacthed onto Axl. Zero fought his way into the place where the humans were and got them out of there. Axl quickly launched EX into the middle and before he hit the ground he unleashed his most powerful attack yet. "GIGA CRASH!!!!!!!!" the place lit up like a chrismas tree. When the dust cleared the animals were gone and EX was laying face down on the ground still. "EX!" All rushed toward EX. Tomat got there first, Axl second, Zero third, Mark fourth and Juan fith. Tomat was blocking Zero's way so he just lifted Tomat over his head and threw him backwards. "YEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" A horible voice split the air. Sayan flew toward them in Dragon form much bigger than before. "You will all DIE!!!!"

Name: Zero
Weapons: Dual Z-sabers and a buster
Powers: Depends
Looks:

Name: Axl
Weapons: dual pistol busters beam sword
Powers: Depends
Looks:

Last edited by AgentE383 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispelling Juan as Jhaun and Jhuan and Nzalg as nazalag)

now
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:33 pm

After he ran out of bullets for Bolt, Juan turned into a dragon and roared his displeasure to the skies. He batted the reploids and humans aside and bathed the entire area with swaths of flame at the same time heating his body to white hot. If anything tried to hit him with a sword the sword would melt. Then he started snapping up the gorfalcons and eating them sword and all. The night was rent with the horrible screams of creatures being eaten and set on fire. With a last surge of flame Juan cut the flow of fire. A charred and pitted crater of red hot slag and charcoal semblances of nzalgs and other creatures remained. Juan saw one remaining nzalg and speared it on a talon before contemptuously throwing it to the ground. The reploids and humans looked up at him with awe in their faces. I should do this more often! Juan thought as he grinned. A grinning dragon is a horrible sight to behold. Then he morphed into Juan again. "Well, that was fun!" he said. Then the shriek rent the air and Sayan charged them. Juan morphed back into dragon shape and soared up to meet her. She was bigger, but she didn't fly very well. He outmaneuvered her and clawed her side as she charged clumsily. Then he saw an opening. He swung his paw like lightning, breaking all the bones in one of her wings. She fluttered to the ground and landed with a crash, shaking the ground. Then she morphed into human shape, her face into a grimace of pain and hate. one of her arms looked like it had been run over with a two ton truck. Then Juan felt a thought probing his mind that was not his own. It belonged to Sayan. She fought to dominate his mind. He fought back and repulsed her. "What are you!?" He growled and put a claw to her heart, ready to kill her if she tried to take over his mind again. She morphed into dragon shape, throwing Juan off and then back to human. The assault on his mind resumed and again he repulsed her, but this time he followed the thread of thought back to Sayan's mind. There he battered at the walls of her mind untill hey gave way and he roared in triumph. Asserting his dominance over her mind was a strange process. Suddenly he had two bodies. He lifted her hand and scratched her head. Then he made her spin in a circle. Then he noticed something in her mind. It was a "building" of her mind that was aloof from his control. He battered at it untill it fell, revealing the swirling shapes of a dragon, a brain, and a steadily shifting form of every animal in the universe. With a jolt he realized that they represented her powers. He began smashing them and broke the dragon and the animals before a though struck him. Could he assume a power from her mind? He carefully took the brain back to his mind and deposited it in a similar building in his mind. The chunk of ice that represented his power over ice popped out. Evidently he could only hold 4 powers in his "mind hoard." He shrugged and tossed the ice chunk into the abyss that was at the ends of his "mind city." He never heard it fall. Then he surfaced into the real world and was shocked to find that it was the middle of the night and all the others sat around a fire watching him and Sayan with concern. EX lay by the side of the fire on a blanket, energy crackling over his body as it slowly repaired itself. "Its all right. I stripped her of her powers and assumed one of them myself." Juan grinned wolfishly. (now he has the mind power instead of his ice powers) "Tomat, she and now I could break into minds. That explains why she could mess with your head."
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Tomat nodded gravely, "I understand it all now. I would bet she controlled all the animals with powers as well." "Yes she did. But Sayan is just a normal human now." Axl looked over at the now sleeping form of Sayan, "And what do we do with her?" "I think we-" "No, we're not going to kill her, Tomat." EX said quickly. Tomat laughed, "No, that wasn't what I was going to say. I was going to say that we should let her join us, if she's willing. Sayan isn't a threat anymore and her knowledge could be of some use." EX's face relaxed, "Oh. I see now." Suddenly both Mark and Zero stiffened, and drew their respective weapons. "I hear something." They said in unison. Surprised, they looked at each other. "I thought only reploids could hear that sound." Zero said. "I guess not. Either that or I hear something different. I believe that is the sound of a figure walking." Zero nodded at Mark's response, "Yes I believe that is what it is as well." "I hear it too. It sounds like heavy footsteps." Axl said as he stood. Tomat rolled his eyes and sighed, "I must be losing my hearing. Where is the sound coming from?" Before anyone could answer, EX stated matter-of-factly "East, about a kilometer away. I think its headed this way." Zero and Axl chuckled, "He loves to do that around humans lately." Axl explained.

Then chaos once more raised its ugly head. A unit of Bullrafrogs from a neighbooring pack ran in and before anyone could stop it, fell upon Sayan. She died without a word and was overrun by the Bullrafrogs. Everyone looked to their sharp weapons and attacked the frogs mercilessly. After all were either dead or had fled, everyone relaxed. "Well, so much for Sayan joining the team." Juan remarked as they returned to camp. "Indeed. This has been a very odd day..." Zero commented.

Btw, 4000th post!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!! I have done it again! w00t!!

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add that I got the 4000th post with this post here :-)

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Very Happy congrats!

Juan checked his backpack after the fight. "Guys? I only have about 20 rounds left. We need to find more somehow." EX looked up. "You mean you guys don't know about the arsenal right below us?" "No! What arsenal?" Ex pointed to a small bush. Further exploration uncovered a small trapdoor.
HawkBlade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top