[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

New RolePlay?

Post  AgentE382 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 pm

So. First, an announcement:

I'm BACK!!!

Yeah. The reason I couldn't log in before was that somewhere along the line, my username got changed to AgentE832 instead of AgentE382. Nobody noticed. Not even me! Well, it's fixed now. I'll be posting regularly from now on.

Anyway, I haven't really gotten into the other RPG's (not being able to log in was a major factor in that). So, I have something to propose: I would like to start... an Airborne RPG!

Yeah, I knew you guys'd like it. So, I envision a historically accurate, super awesome WWII-themed US Airborne RP!

It'll have to be realistic. Technical expertise on the period's weaponry will be supplied by SniperInYourMidst. (Assuming he's warm to the idea.) Technical expertise on the period's aircraft will be supplied by me. Technical expertise on the period's vehicles and troop dispositions will be supplied by a book I have at home and whatever other resources any of us happen to have/find.

Vote up, soldiers! Let me know what you think!
AgentE382
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New RolePlay?

Post  SniperInYourMidst on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Aw man, I wish I had seen this earlier! I am totally warm to the idea, and I can also provide technical info for vehicles, flying or otherwise. I have a few books on them. What a Face

Also, I noticed that someone (and I honestly don't know who) voted that it wasn't that great of an idea. So, it would be good to mention that any RPG created does not require participation. Those who are interested may post away, but if some people aren't thrilled by the idea of this RPG, don't bother with it. You won't make anyone mad, trust me.

Anyway, even if its just you, me, and AgentE383, I still think this would be awesome fun. Whenever you're ready sir, launch the first post! We'll have them jerrys runnin' in no time! Twisted Evil

Behold! The power of CAT5e!
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIrishSniper on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I Eh not really'd cause I know practically nothing about the period, so I would be completely lost. Sad
TheIrishSniper
Noobie
Noobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top