The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Room for Users

+9
Shellia Liquaro
airforce1
Shayla
strike trooper 374
AgentE382
steven8176
HawkBlade
AgentE383
SniperInYourMidst
13 posters

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Chat Room for Users - Page 23 Empty Re: Chat Room for Users

Post  strike trooper 374 Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

guys you should check out fred. he is FUNNY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ExclamationExclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ExclamationExclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ExclamationExclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ExclamationExclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I am the smiley master!!!!!!!!!

btw hawkblade i'm just kidding

strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Chat Room for Users - Page 23 Empty RE: Chat

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

You were at RRPC? Were you the guy who was going through Orientation?
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 pm

If you mean I had to learn about the saftey and stuff... yeah. Suspect Very Happy
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Yup, that's Orientation. I don't know if you got told, but everyone goes through that. I hate how long it is, but its necessary. Don't want anyone shooting themselves now do we? What a Face

But if you remember a guy wearing a shooting jacket and carrying a rifle with blue and red running down the stock, that was me.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:54 am

I haven't been on here in so long, I forgot my password Embarassed lol
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't know how to delete it!!!!!!

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Uh, Strike, its not a good idea to broadcast that to the world. However, you or I can delete that once you get it into your profile as I shall show you how:

1. Go to your profile. Easiest way to do that is to click the "Profile" link on the top of the page.

2. Scroll down to where it says "Personalized profile".

3. Enter the info in the section conveniently marked "Birthday".

4. When you are done updating your profile on that page, hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen. You have to do that for each page you change, or your changes won't be saved. The "Reset" button will, if you have made changes to your profile on that page and have not clicked "Save" yet, reset all the changes that you have made. I'm not sure if that is correct, as I have never had the need to use it, so don't quote me on that one.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:39 am

Eat pizza!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

Flame spammed! and sniper, is What a Face your smiley?
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 am

A moment of silence for all the people who left the forum: Airforce1, Shayla, genarl8594, E=mc2, musicfire, AgentE832, Shellia liquareo, Steven 8176, and I'm not sure about flame. ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Rolling Eyes
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes, that is my smiley, and are you sure those users have really left? I can confirm that AgentE382, Steven 8176, and general8594 have pretty much left, but everyone else...?
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm

well, airforce1 and muiscfire only have 2 and 4 post Shayla is my sister and she said that she would never get on again. everyone else I don't know, but me you and hawkblade are the only ones posting. sollis Got banned by his parents. Or so it seems............... Suspect hahaha jk alien cat monkey pig animal smileys cherry bom bomb smileys
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Yay!!!!!!! sniper is on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (31)
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Nooooooooo....we are losing people left and right!!

SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 pm

They have been gone for a long time, my friend.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:34 am

Oh strike and sniper, I wont be at RRPC today. We are going over to a family from our church's house so we cant make it to shooting. Sorry!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am

Aw man! Oh well, I think we're all just waiting for Spring to get here anyway. That's when we get to do Skeet Shooting!!

As for those who have left the forum, I say thanks for your contributions to the forum. Hopefully, I speak for everyone when I say that. (Everyone Wink E=mc2)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chat Room for Users - Page 23 Empty HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  e=mc2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 am

Hey all of you guys.

I...NEED...HELP!!!! H-E-L-P!

I want a signature. So I made one...did it work...NO!

What did I do wrong

P.S. Ha ha Sniper.

Last edited by e=mc2 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

E=mc2 you must shoot at rrpc!! I will do skeet shooting if I can
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Yes you really should, Strike. I got to try it one time and it is fun! Even if you miss, its fun!

As for E=mc2, I hear your cry for help and I will help you make your signature "woke". What a Face
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 pm

sniper can i make a game?
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Please What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Hmmmm, I don't know Flame. You stole my smiley. What a Face

jk, sure thing. If you need to know how to do that, just ask me.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm

strike trooper 374 wrote:E=mc2 you must shoot at rrpc!! I will do skeet shooting if I can
Oh I love skeet shooting! I think you have to buy the ammo or clay pigeons though.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I think its just the ammo. When I got to try Skeet Shooting, they provided all the clays, I just blew them apart with my own ammo. What a Face
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 am

Ok, that was the same for me, but I thought I had heard something about buying the clays.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next