The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RPG

+2
HawkBlade
AgentE383
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fantasy RPG Empty Fantasy RPG

Post  AgentE383 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

This is a place where dreams come true... That was before the war. The war ravaged the land. Only a few survived. They re-populated the earth in three races: Human, Elf, and Half-breed. Are you going to cause another war or help the people?

Name:
Power (only one Very Happy ):
Looks:
Weapons:
Bio:
Extra:

Here is mine:

Name: Akil
Race: Elf
Side: good
Power (only one Very Happy ): Hawk eye
Looks: an elf. imagine an elf!
Weapons: Bow, short sword
Bio: is an elf nothing else has to be said!
Extra: He is a great shot with the bow.

Name: Boroth
Race: Half-breed
Side: Good Shocked
Power (only one Very Happy ):Darkness
Looks: Red eyes, black hair and this evil presence that permeates the atmosphere
Weapons: sword
Bio: His father was a demon his mother was a human
Extra:gets along with only one other so far... interesting pair indeed.

Name: Agnle
side: Good
Power (only one Very Happy ): Holy
Looks: Sky blue eyes and golden hair 6ft 2'
Weapons: Sword
Bio: Father was a Angel and mother was a human
Extra: Is friends with Boroth. Shocked

Last edited by AgentE383 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RPG Empty Re: Fantasy RPG

Post  HawkBlade Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Name:Taku
Age:(elves are immortal, so mine will be an elven teenager) 100
Race: Elf
side: Good
Power (only one Sad ): Mark of the Wild (can tame beasts, his arrows almost never miss.)
Looks: 6'4" slim, lithe and agile, fair hair, blue eyes, slightly luminescent skin, silver oval-shaped mark on his forehead (explained in bio) .
Weapons: Metal bow, quiver that never runs out of arrows. Bow, without string can be made into a sickle sword, which he uses backhanded.
He has plain metal arrows, and elemental arrows. Fire arrow is an arrow that explodes on impact, with burning shrapnel, and an earth arrow, that can punch through just about anything.
Bio: Found the last unicorn in the country, when it touched its horn to his forehead, the mark appeared, and he could sense it's thoughts. It was very intelligent. (Very, very, very borrowed from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, but whatever its sweet.) The unicorn marked no one else. He later found that it was magical, and could heal with a touch of it's horn any wound.
Extra: Has never missed with his bow, and never intends to.

Name: Ghan
Race: Unicorn (special, last unicorn in the country)
side: good
Power (only one Sad ): Healing Touch (horn can heal any wound with a touch)
Looks: 5' at the shoulder, 8' at head, blue-green eyes, white hide, blue/green striped horn that shimmers.
Weapons: Harmless horn, which he can point and give dagger edges to at will, unbreakable.
Bio: He fought bravely in the war, but was wounded badly. Would have died, had not Taku found him, which was 90 years ago, he touched Taku, and they were bonded. Taku nursed Ghan back to health.
Extra: Horn s a very deadly weapon.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RPG Empty RE: Fantasy RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Name: Hnapil "Flighter" Li'poks

side: Bad

Power (only one): Flash Run (Runs so fast, that you cannot see him. Can only do it for one second maximum at a time which can take him to anywhere within 50ft.)

Looks: About 6' even, piercing blue eyes, smooth and impeccably combed brown hair, and a powerful build.
Weapons: Kol'tka Sword, poison dagger, and muscles that make him deadly at close quarters combat.

Bio: Born to an Demon and a human mother, Hnapil is called "Flighter" because of his skill in combat and Flash Run. His job is to kill humans and elfs. The High Evil has promised him the command of a grand army if he can prove his worth. Now he fights to show himself worthy of more power which is making him very deadly indeed.

Extra: The Kol'tka Sword is something of a lightsaber from StarWars, but is shaped like a real double-edged sword. It radiates a blue energy glow that matches his eyes and cuts through anything.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Taku was riding Ghan, when suddenly a foraging party of evil half-breeds and humans burst through the underbrush. Taku drew his bow, and started the fray with a fire arrow, cutting a swathe in the enemy ranks. He then began to fire his normal arrows, taking down enemy after enemy, shooting an arrow every two seconds. Ghan reared, trampled, and stabbed. The fight was soon over, Taku having received only a slight wound which was healed by Ghan. Ghan also healed his own injuries. Taku frisked the enemy soldiers, taking all weapons that he could find. The other elves needed every weapon they could get to help fight the enemy. On one, he found a small piece of paper. They then rode off, and he opened the paper.

Hnapil;
Lord Xquerjox commands you to come, and take all with you, to the Pass of Clepi.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

"Interesting. I didn't think Lord Xquerjox cared to use elves as messengers." Hnapil said in his bass voice. As he looked over the letter again, "Lord Li'pok, we are ready to move out." A high pitched and whiny sounding voice said. Hnapil turned to a small demon standing there. "Good. I want us over there as soon as possible. We must not disappoint the High Evil with our tardiness." "That is correct. My master must be pleased. I will have my caravan start moving." Hnapil nodded as the small and pathetic looking demon walked away. Hnapil then though in utter disgust What did I do to deserve convoy protection? I must make no mistakes if the High Evil is going to give me an army.

Note: Edited by HawkBlade to say "Interesting. I didn't think Lord Xquerjox cared to use elves as messengers." instead of "Interesting. I didn't think Lord Xquerjox cared to be a messenger." If you object, I saved the original post, and I can replace it. Smile

Last edited by HawkBlade on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a detail)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Akil walks skirts a canyon to meet with his good friend. This time he would meet another who would become a good friend.

Boroth looks at Agnle and asked "Are you sure you want me to meet this guy?" "I am sure." Boroth sighs and suddenly gets a mischievous thought and grins.

Akil gets to where he wants to go and nearly jumps out of his skin as Boroth raised his head and said "BOO!" Agnle laughs and slaps his leg. Akil frowns at him. "What is this guy doing here?" "He is a friend of mine. I think you two will get along nicely." "I don't think so..." "C'mon give him a chance." "Ah o.k." Boroth smiles.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 am

(it was never explained how Hnapil got the letter, so I am saying that he captured Taku.)
Taku slowly came around, and felt intense pain. Taku? What is the problem? I have a spear in my leg, but I cannot reach the wound with my horn. Barbarians! I will help as soon as I can. He opened his eyes, and saw brown, caked dirt. He hated dry areas; give him a lush, green forest any day. It was only then that he remembered what had happened:

Taku rode briskly along, enjoying the sun on his slanted features. Then, in an instant a net fell over his head, and a club hit him on the head, and he blacked out. The last thing he saw was the face of a snarling half-breed. He lost vision first, then the smell of evil, the taste of metallic blood in his mouth, and the noise of Ghan squealing in pain. The last thing he felt was a rough hand pulling the letter from his pocket, and clapping chains around his wrists and ankles. Now he was a prisoner.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 am

Name: Hortense
Race: Human (Indian as in American Indian)
side: None as of yet.
Power (only one): Can camouflage into her surroundings, somewhat like a chameleon.
Looks: Tall, slender, with dark brown, almost black eyes, and olive skin. Long straight black hair in a loose braid down her back. Wears a plant fiber shift and moccasins.
Weapons: Has a small blowpipe that shoots darts, which if she dips in poison, kill almost instantly. The pipe is made out of a smooth wood with designs carved in it. Has a small dagger with a blue stone in the pommel, and the blade made out of a semi-clear marble-like rock.
Bio: Grew up in an Indian tribe and lived a hard life of survival, until the tribe rejected her because of her strange powers. They chased her into the woods where she's been hiding ever since.
Extra:
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:10 am

Taku struggled to his feet. He was in a fenced off area, on the edge of a cliff. Ghan lay on his side, panting heavily at the other end of the enclosure. He hobbled over, falling over twice at the forced shortness of his stride. He then rubbed Ghan's horn, a fine silver dust coating his hand. He touched it to the wound, and felt the unicorn's instant relief. Thanks! No problem, that's what I am for. Taku smiled, Ghan was a real blessing to him. Now to get out of here... do you think you can jump the fence? Of course! But first, your manacles. Ghan put edges on his horn, and sheared through the locks. Taku then slid a paper thin metal plate from his back, and pulled a minute (my-nute) lever. His quiver unfolded, and quickly filled with arrows. He pulled out his bow from the quiver, and attached the string. Ready for use. He then lept onto Ghan's back, and they jumped the fence.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Hnapil and the convoy were traveling through the Valley of Illithiat when a messenger came running to Hnapil. "What is it comrade in evil?" Hnapil said the code without thinking. Excellent, I am getting habits that will prove useful. The code meant that the message must be reported as it really is. Sometimes grudging messengers would leave parts out, so a code was developed to show that the receiver had the power to end the messenger's life if the message was wrong. "I bring you a message from Duke Bel'toth. He says that the prisoners jumped the fence and are headed in your direction. Also, the High Evil says that he is well pleased with your performance. If you complete this assignment, he has one more job before you receive the army to remove the humans and Angels. You are to capture a certain human named Hortense who was rejected by her tribe. She is Indian and has powers not normally found in a human. He also says that if you can complete this mission while you are defending this convoy, he has some special units that he would be willing to let you use." "Very well. Tell the fool Bel'toth that he had better not be there when I come back. Unless he recovers the prisoners, I will kill him myself." "Yes, my lord. I will be on my way." The messenger scurried off back to whence he came. Hnapil started walking back to the front of the convoy. Bel'toth is a fool and Gen. Devin knew it. Why did he order me to use him?! At least Devin will be the one who answers to the High Evil. And Bel'toth will answer to me...for the last time if he can't find those prisoners. "Lord Li'pok, we are nearing the Silvan Plains. Shall we camp there?" The demon convoy captain asked Hnapil as he returned to the front of the convoy. "Yes, it is getting dark. We should just make it. Have your men tell everyone to hurry when we make camp. We have two prisoners loose who seem foolish enough to try to get revenge on me." "Hee hee hee. That would be considered suicide by even High Lord Qwertniya." "I am glad the High Evil's second-in-command gives me some credit." The convoy marched on.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Ghan could run faster than any horse in the world. He sped across the plains, Taku on his back. They finally sighted a dust cloud up ahead. Taku began shooting arrows into it, and was rewarded with screams and cries. He shot an arrow every 2 seconds, hardly taking any time to aim. The half-breed column turned around, trampling over the dead bodies of their comrades, and charged. Ghan danced away, allowing Taku to shoot more. A sudden blur shot from the ranks, and up to Taku in 1 second. Hnapil. Taku pressed a small catch, and his bow string retracted, and edges/point appeared on it. Hnapil slashed at Taku, who blocked expertly. Taku darted his sword past Hnapil's defense, and scored a small cut on Hnapil's cheek. Elves are too fast! *snicker snicker* Not for long. He scooped up a handful of dust, and threw it into Taku's eyes, blinding him. Pressing his advantage, he swung at Taku's neck, who was pawing the particle's out of his eyes. The blow was stopped by Ghan's horn. Rearing, he kicked Hnapil in the chest, breaking a rib, and throwing him back 5 ft. Ghan whirled and sped off, horsemen vainly pursuing him. Too close! That dust was an underhand strike! Yes, it was. You should be more watchful. If I hadn't blocked him, you would be dead. Yes, it was very noble of you. Taku grinned as Ghan snorted at his sarcasm.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Hnapil gingerly walked back to the convoy. GRRRRRR! They will stop at nothing to ruin me! If the High Evil learns of this... He decided to leave that thought unfinished. "What was that?" the demon convoy leader asked Hnapil. "I must not talk about it for a bit. If I do, I might kill someone." "I see." Hnapil drew the Hol'tka Sword and admired its powerful energy glow. Then in a maniacal rage, Flash Ran at a tree and slashed it down. As the tree fell, Hnapil used his skill in swordsmanship and the power of rage to chop it into little bits before the tree hit the ground. Then Hnapil sheathed the Hol'tka Sword and returned to the convoy. "It was those two prisoners. Then managed to escape. What were our loses." The demon answered "Four dead, six wounded. I lost one container of Trinman Poison and a few Foloinag explosives to panicked and careless driving." "Will your master accept that if we suffer no more losses?" "I do not know. He is very volatile. I think it is safe to assume he will not be happy but will let it go." "Very well. Move out." "Yes Lord Li'pok."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Agnle, Boroth, and Akil watch Hnapil and co. get settled into camp and post guards then go to sleep. Agnle and Boroth get ready to go into the camp. "Sure you want to do this Agnle? I mean with the light, you glowing and everything." "Absolutely. You need me." "Alright. lets go." They sneak into the camp carefully. Agnle motions toward a store tent, Boroth nods. They make a daring escapade taking all weapons except those in the men's tents. Hnapil wakes up and sees a glowing foot retreat into the forest. He sounds the alarm.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 pm

The troops were instantly awake. Itching for some action, they had been ready for such an attack. A patrol set out to capture the anonymous thieves. Agnle, Boroth, and Akil were overrun by the troops. Hnapil got there first and Flash Ran to stand in front of Angle, the Hol'tka Sword drawn and pulsing an eerie blue glow. With one slash Angle fell unconscious and all the weapons dropped from his arms and back. Then Hnapil lunged at Boroth who deftly sidestepped to the side. Hnapil corrected and gave Boroth a mean cut in the ribs. Boroth dropped his weapons and lay there. As the Hol'tka Sword slashed through the others, Akil got away. Hnapil sent troops after him, but only two of the ten came back. They were badly beaten and scared out of their wits. "It was worse than meeting with the High Evil when he's in a bad mood!" They would say. Hmmmmm, that is not good. That little robber took only minor weapons but I must stop taking losses like this! Hnapil thought bitterly. "Everyone, now that you are up, we are moving out. No complaints. First mumble I hear and that person dies. Understood?" Silence answered Hnapil. "Good. Lets move people!" The caravan packed up and moved on, with Agnle and Boroth in one of the wagons under guard.

(Sorry AgentE383, but you can't just deftly beat up someone in one post.)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Hortense slipped from tree to tree like a shadow. One needed to be careful in these woods, as there were unseen hazards that no other woods had. Hortense knew these woods. She knew them like the back of her hand. And so she was quite aware of the dangers that loomed in dark places among the leaves and trees. She heard a noise and swiftly pinpointed the location. Nothing, just a twig falling. So why am I so jumpy? She knew this feeling. She had felt it the night before she had been chased from her home. My home.... Then she straightened. My past is past. I must deal with the future now, namely, survival. She walked quickly to the cave she had been sleeping in, still looking over her shoulder every few steps.
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

(why I dont use any separation when Ghan and Taku talk, is because their identities are kinda merged.... so its like one person talking.)

An hour later, they entered the forest. It was about nighttime by then, so they laid down to rest. He suddenly became aware of a very soft shuffling or snapping noise (normal people would not hear it, but elves have better hearing). He rose silently, jumped quietly into a tree, and crept along bough to bough. He spotted a small human-Indian female, creeping along the forest floor. He accidentally knocked a twig off a branch, and it hit the ground. The human whirled around.Very high strung... That must be the Hortense that Hnapil was talking about. She shook her head in apparent anger at herself, and moved off towards a cave in a cliff. Taku dropped to the ground, in front of her. She started, and raised a blowpipe to her lips, when Ghan trotted out from the cover of the trees, snorting and tossing his mane. Hortense stood transfixed, with shining eyes. Ghan walked over to her, and let her pet his nose. "I am Taku, and this is my unicorn, Ghan. We overheard some demon half-breeds talking about capturing you, and when I saw you, I figured that you were Hortense."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 pm

(can't post much. srry.)

This is what Boroth's sword looks like Fantasy RPG %5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHNR91506lg
Agnle's is this one. Fantasy RPG Toy_nerflongsword

Last edited by AgentE383 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Fantasy RPG Ph-0
This is what Taku's sickle sword looks like, I couldn't find a picture of a good bow.

I actually will not post now, because that would be like a double post.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Agnle and Boroth awoke as the caravan started moving. Boroth started complaining about the cramped wagon but then Agnel talked some sense into him as the guards threatened him. Then Agnle neck pinched one guard, knocking him out. The other turned only to have the same thing happen to him. Agnle then used Holy. It slowly healed Boroth and multiplied the strength of the guards sword, which happened to be his own, 30 fold. Boroth got his sword from the other guard and they were ready to move but then they realized that the changing of the guard was going to happen any second. They gave the guards their swords back then the guards woke up not remembering anything. The guards handed the swords to the new ones and left. Agnle despaired when he saw they had neck armor. One fell dead with an arrow protruding from his chest. The other looked around to find the threat but all he saw was the arrow that ended his life. Agnel and Boroth looked up to find Akil motioning for them to come. Agnel and Boroth retrieved their swords from the dead guards and jumped off the wagon, which happened to be the last wagon. Hnapil happened to be walking to the last wagon to ask Agnel and Boroth a few questions when they ran. Them again!?!? Hnapil thinks. He sounds the alarm, then he gets a arrow in his shoulder making his plan to kill them personally fail.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"...and this is where I keep my weapons." Hortense was showing Taku and Ghan around. The corner of her cave she gestured to was crammed with bows, arrows, darts, stone knives, and blowpipes. Taku selected a bow and some arrows. "May I try these? They are much better quality than normal human bows." "Feel free." Taku walked out, Hortense and Ghan following. Just as he fired at a piece of bark, a glowing figure and a completely black figure burst through the trees, Taku's arrow missing them by a hairsbreadth. They started, they ran at Taku, swords drawn. Forgetting that this was not his bow, Taku tried to shift the bow into a sickle sword. Finding that that failed, he quickly raised the bow to ward off the first blow. With a flick of his wrist, Boroth sliced through the bow. At that instant, the half-breeds that were following Boroth, Agnel, and Akil burst through the treeline.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Hortense instantly changed her skin color and melted into the background. Taku and Ghan stood in the center of the clearing, and watched as the half-breeds poured out of the woods. Putting aside their differences, Boroth, Agnel and Akil quickly rallied around Ghan and Taku, and the five faced the swarm. With a blood-chilling howl, the half-breeds pelted from the treeline toward them. There were hundreds!!! "Close your eyes!" bellowed Agnel, using Holy to produce blinding flashes of light. The others fought as best they could between the flashes of blinding light. Hortense squinted and shot poison darts into the ranks of warriors. Agnel made flash after flash of light causing each wave of enemies to fall stunned to the ground. Yet still they came, trampling their fallen comrades. The front lines of the horde were almost upon them. Taku got a good look at the snarling face before him. Pure evil radiated out of the glowing purple eyes. He dispatched the unfortunate with one clean blow from his sickle sword. Ghan shredded and trampled with his sharp hooves, rearing up and bringing death as he descended. He stabbed, blocked blows, and disarmed with his horn. Akil drew arrow after arrow and released them into the chaos with startling speed. Meanwhile, Boroth was fighting like one mad. Red light speared from his eyes as he whirled, his black robe billowing around him like a thunderstorm; slashing with his sword, cleaving many foes with each strike. A faint red glow was cast around him, alluding to the battle rage that was coursing through his veins. Hortense was nearly invisible; still, the well-trained half-breeds tracked her by her darts, and were coming perilously close. She quickly changed her skin color from leaf green to stone gray as she slipped to a more strategic position in front of a rock outcropping. "There are too many!" Agnel produced one last mighty burst of light and shouted "Run!!" Taku swung onto Ghan in one quick movement, and galloped off into the trees. Agnel and Akil dashed away in a different direction, while Hortense slipped into the undergrowth, still camouflaged. Boroth remained for a split second, as if reluctant to leave the place where he was in his element. He flashed his red eyes in hate at his race, and then sped off through the trees.

Hortense fled. She had never seen anything like this before. Humans were the only race she knew, with and occasional rumor of an elf spotted in the trees. These stories were never confirmed however, and more often than not were just the shadows of the forest playing with a tired man's eyes. She had heard of demons and angels, but they were the stuff of legends, passed down from her ancestors thousands of years ago. She didn't think she really even believed in them, even back in the her village. Until today that is. Now she was running. She was running from this dream that came true; that couldn't be real, yet was. She pelted down an obscure tribal path that hadn't been used in years. To a normal man, the path was indiscernible from the woodlands surrounding it, but to Hortense it was like a blazed trail. She suddenly heard the snap of a twig and veered off in a different direction. She ran, doubled back, and ran some more. That should throw them off the trail. She leaped into a tree and climbed until she could see above the tops of the other trees. The clear air hit her and she inhaled deeply. She calmed slightly and let the clean air flow around her, pulling her hair back from her face. Hortense liked the air, the clean open space with miles of nothing, just swooping glory. And the blue misty mountains in the distance looked so perfect and inviting. Hortense took another deep breath and then lept into oblivion. The air rushed around her, snatching at her clothes and hair. Adrenaline rushed through her as she plummeted toward the earth. At the last instant, she reached out and grasped a branch. Her momentum carried her in one large circle around the branch, and then she let go, swooping up again into the trees. Hortense laughed. She felt alive. She had perfected this routine years ago when she discovered she loved the air. Starting on small trees and low branches and working up slowly, she had gained nearly the skills of a monkey. Now she swooped from tree to tree, letting everything go. At last her momentum was gone, and she hung from a low branch swaying. She dropped lightly to the ground and slipped off the retrieve her things from her cave. She was going to move; things were not safe anymore. She was going to move somewhere high up, where no one would look. Somewhere where she could live. She smiled. Perhaps in a tree, she thought.
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 01, 2010 1:50 pm

As Ghan galloped, Taku shot arrows over his shoulder, killing off the enemies chasing him. Ghan came to a skidding halt, once all the enemies were dead. What now? I don't know.... Maybe we should find out what those people were doing, there was an elf with them. Ghan cautiously walked back to the sight of the fray. About 100 half-breeds lay there, dead, as well as a number wounded. Taku also spotted a gleam of yellow amidst the bodies. He stepped over, and picked up Agnel's sword. It was bloodstained, but very well-balanced. I suppose we should return this, if they are friends. If not, I could use a sword that doesn't have to be shifted all the time between bow and sword. Taku followed Agnel's trail (It looked like a stampede of wildebeest had passed through), to where it ended, at a camp. He then dismounted, and crept up to the edge of the clearing. Agnel, Boroth, and and Akil sat around a fire, roasting a small animal. Taku sighted an arrow on Boroth's head (He chose Boroth, because a) Boroth was the most dangerous looking b)Agnel did not have his sword c) Akil would not fire without question on a fellow elf.), and jumped into the camp. Akil reacted first, drawing his bow back, but then hesitating as he saw that the assailant was an elf. Agnel's hand flashed to his side, but he had no sword. Boroth Snarled and jumped up, sword drawn. "Stay were you are, demon." He spat the last word out. "As you can see, I have an arrow trained on your forehead. Your friend here," he gestured to Agnel "does not have his sword. And elves do not murder their own kind, unlike demons and humans." Akil then spoke up, "Who are you and what do you want? Elves do defend themselves, and their friends." "I am Taku, and I came here to ask why you attacked us, and if you proved to be friends, give the angel his sword back." "We attacked you, because you attacked us." "That shot was meant for a piece of bark. You do me injustice by implying that I would miss." "We are not necessarily friends, but we aren't enemies, so you can put your bow away, give Agnel his sword back, and join us for supper." Taku warily did so, and asked "What are your names?" "Agnel, Boroth, and Akil." Taku grunted and crouched, then remembered something. "And what of my unicorn?" "Unicorn??" "Yes the unicorn was with me earlier, his name is Ghan." At the sound of his name, Ghan trotted out into the firelight. Akil lept up and stared, trying to figure out if it was real or a clever fake. "He's real. The horn can heal any wound." Boroth had taken a gash on the arm, and held it out. "I don't believe it. Prove it by healing this." Ghan reached out, and touched the wound with his horn. The wound glowed, then sealed. "Amazing!" Boroth was truly shocked. "Anyway, about dinner...." Taku said, for he was famished.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm

When Hortense reached the cave, she surveyed the damage. At least 100 half-breeds lay dead around her cave. A few arrows had managed to get into the cave itself but did no damage. She got her things and leaped into the trees again. Hortense once again felt the sensation of almost flying. As she leaped from branch to branch, Hortense built up speed. She knew these trees like the back of her hand and could move through them faster than some of the birds. Then a eerie blue glow slashed up and sliced off the branch that Hortense had been just reaching for. Desperately she reached out for another branch but missed. Hortense tumbled down towards the ground. She couldn't seem to twist to the right position to land and expected to hit the ground on her right shoulder but didn't. Right before Hortense was supposed to hit the ground, a powerful hand grabbed her leg and with impossible ease flipped Hortense into a standing position. She stared into the piercing blue eyes of Hnapil. "Good evening Hortense. I am Lord Hnapil Li'pok. I have been sent by the High Evil to take you to him." "Try it." Hortense shifted colors and was about to leap up again when the Hol'tka Sword pulsed out a blue light that revealed her position. Hnapil struck the tree just above Hortense's head and said in a calm voice, "I could, but you wouldn't like it." Hnapil escorted Hortense back to the convoy. He had decided to leave the convoy as it had just passed into Demon Territory and would be safe. That freed Hnapil up to get Hortense to the High Evil. Yes! Yes! Soon the Demonia Army will be mine! Hnapil thought jubilantly as he settled in for the night.

(I am thinking Hnapil should get the army, but it should be difficult to get Hortense back to the High Evil. However, even though Hnapil gets the army, he should be defeated. But that should take much longer.)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Taku, Agnel, Boroth, and Akil shared a wonderful stew. Agnel contributed the meat, Boroth the water, Akil the fire, and Taku the seasonings. Ghan just ate grass. "Why were those half-breeds after you?" Taku queried. "I," Akil said, "Had just rescued Agnel and Boroth from them." "You did me an unintentional favour. I also had escaped from them recently." Akil had eyes only for Ghan. "Where and how did you find him?" He asked. "He was mortally wounded at the Battle of Martella. His neck was wounded, so he couldn't reach the wound. I nursed him back to health. When I first touched him, I got the mark, and we were bonded. He is the last unicorn." Akil nodded. Boroth gave a small exclamation at the name of the battle. "That's where the demons defeated the angels big time!" Agnel frowned. "Let's not get into that." Boroth grinned.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Bright and early next morning, Hnapil and Hortense got moving. Not being burdened with a aggravatingly slow convoy, Hnapil and his prisoner had good progress. After passing through the Canyon of Convadk, Hnapil decided they had come far enough. "Lets set up camp here." He had said, "Fine." Hortense had been quiet the whole time. It got on Hnapil's nerves sometimes, especially when things were real quiet. Hnapil could never stand silence for very long. It had been a weird side-effect of a large battle where the cannons spewed fire incessantly for hours and Hnapil had to crew one of them. The noise had rendered him almost deaf, but the High Evil had recognized skill in the young fighter and had healed him with what power he had. Of course, being evil meant everything was corrupted. His hearing was back, but it was picky. If things got quiet, his ears hurt.

Hnapil was about to doze off when Hortense said something for the first time since her capture, "How did you get me?" Hnapil jumped slightly into wakefulness and said "It was not easy, I will admit, but I sent some half-breeds to find you if you were in that forest. When they never returned, I knew I had you. It just so happened that you were flying through the trees near where I was and I caught you rather easily." "Oh." Hortense cringed inside at the thought of actually being predictable. I will need to work on that, if I ever get free. Hortense thought.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: