The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survive RPG

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Survive  RPG Empty Survive RPG

Post  Shayla Sun May 02, 2010 11:34 am

This is a new RPG. You will have to start from scratch, you are on your own and you need to find a way to survive. The rules are no cussing and no using real names. Here is my character:

Name:Shayla

Weapons:

Powers: (Limit: 4) has wings

Looks: 5'4" tall, average weight, long wavy red hair, gray eyes that can turn green, a thin scar across left eye.

Run, she though, I need to get out of here! Then the shock wave hit her and everything went black.

Last edited by Shayla on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Survive  RPG Empty Re: Survive RPG

Post  HawkBlade Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 am

Name: Juan

Weapons: Bolt action rifle Survive  RPG Main
skinning knife.

Powers: (Limit: 4) Can heat up his body to red hot, Ice

Looks: 5' 6", lithe, active, agile, tanned skin, blue eyes, black hair, Spanish complexion.

Ohhhhh no Juan froze himself into a solid cube of ice, just before he was hit by the shockwave.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Survive  RPG Empty RE: Survive RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon May 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Name: Tomat Fontar

Weapons: .50cal M95 Barrett Sniper Rifle (Name: Unseen), .500 Action Express IMI Desert Eagle (Name: Pounder), and Diamond Edged Throwing Knives

Powers (Limit 4): Flash Run, X-Ray, Infrared, and UV Vision, MoonStrike, and RAM

Looks: 6' 4", Green Eyes, Short brown hair, Skin tan pattern from sniping in one place for too long under a tree, Powerful frame and is very strong

Tomat was sitting in a tree, using the leave style pattern tan on his skin to blend in very well, when it hit. He saw a blinding flash and then was blown with the tree off into open space. It was three minutes before Tomat hit the ground very hard and blacked out.

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue May 04, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a weird grammer error I spotted just now)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

(I say the enemies should just be wild animals, as this is a survival RPG.)

Juan slowly thawed the ice using his heat power, and unslung Bolt. He used scanned the countryside, trying to make out any figures that might have survived the blast. He saw none. That was close. Those nzalgs almost had me. (nzalgs are basically a cross between sabertooth tiger, wolf, and horse. Size and speed of a horse, ferocity of a wolf, and the teeth of the tiger.)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Tomat woke up with pain assailing him from all sides. Everything hurt. Ohhhhh, make it stop. Gotta find shelter. Tomat tried to more but he found with a rising panic that he couldn't. The pain had threatened to black him out. Then another blast sounded in the distance and Tomat shut his eyes waiting for the shockwave to kill him. a stronger than normal breeze simply wafted through the trees around Tomat. He relaxed a bit and looked around. A cave. There, gotta get there now. Pain is getting stronger. Must get to shelter before I pass out. Tomat groaned with the effort and pain, but finally managed to start crawling towards that cave that was about 10 yards away. Gotta make it...gotta...make it...gotta...make...... Tomat passed out a yard from the entrance.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Juan straightened, then relaxed. No nzalgs. No danger. Suddenly a lithe shape lept up out of the long grass in front of him! He raised his rifle and fired in the same instant. The shape fell to the ground 2 yards away from him. So some nzalgs did survive the blast... He drew his skinning knife, and had the carcass dressed by nighttime. He started a small fire over which to roast the meat. As he was eating, dark shapes flitted beyond the firelight. He stoked up the fire, and prepared for a long night of watchfulness, rifle on knees.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Tomat awoke the next morning. The pain had flared up again and had woken him up. Ok, if I can get to that cave, I can treat whatever those nzalgs did to me. He started the painful crawling again. This time Tomat made it. Once he determined his injuries, Tomat began treatment with whatever he could find. Before he had been separated from his parents, they had taught him many survival techniques, but not many. Tomat figured he had to learn how to build some kind of mobile shelter on his own. And whatever else I find I need that I have no clue how to make at the wrong time. Lets see here...Broken leg, bruised and sprained everywhere, maybe a fractured finger too. Nothing real bad. Good. It was night when Tomat finished making the splint out of wood and strong vines he had found and applying herbal salves he had created to his bruises and sprains. Ugh, I'm hungry. Wonder what I can shoot out here. His answer was not long in coming, for then a wild boar came walking out. Tomat smoothly drew one of his knives and slew it with a slice to the head. It felt nothing. Hate having to take another shot. Not only does it show I failed at something I've been doing for years, suffering is nothing I want to feel either. Tomat hobbled over to the boar and dragged it to the cave. He set up a fire and cooked the boar. The nourishment revived him some and he laid out his weapons next to his bed of leaves in case he was not as lucky as he had been last night. The fact that nothing tried to eat me last night is amazing. I doubt that will happen again.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed May 05, 2010 8:44 am

Juan had shot 5 nzalgs during the night. He dressed their carcasses, and froze them. He then shouldered Bolt and set off, carrying the meat strapped to his back. He saw a cave no the horizon, and headed for it, as it would provide good shelter. He stopped suddenly as he saw smoke curling from the cave mouth. He crept closer, and was able to make out the shape of a man sitting in front. He slowly walked forward, his feet making no sound. He jumped out from behind the bush he was hiding behind, Bolt pointed at the man's chest. He started and instantly drew an IMI Desert Eagle. A standoff.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

Oh great, just what I need. An enemy that's intelligent. "It appears we are equal. If you are willing to put your gun down, I would do the same. I really don't feel like fighting just now." Tomat said. The man looked suspiciously at Tomat, then lowered his rifle. "Ok, but lets keep them over there," he pointed to a spot next to a 5 foot tall stalagmite, "at least until we decide we don't need to kill each other." "Fair enough. Except I can't move very well. Blasted nzalgs broke my leg. Would you mind putting my weapons over there?" The man looked over at the M95 and wicked throwing knives. "You would trust me to do that?" "I have nothing to lose, and the fact that you willingly let down your guard while facing a pistol that could blow your head clean off tipped me off that you had some honor." After the weapons had been stashed away, the man unslung his pack and said "Care for some nzalg?".
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Tomat and Juan exchanged their stories over a lunch of roasted nzalg. Tomat was scoping in on a sleeping nzalg, when the shockwave hit. after the blast he had lain unconscious for a little while, and woke to find an nzalg about to pounce on him. He shot it, fell unconscious for another while, and then dragged himself to this cave. Juan had been openly fighting the nzalgs, freezing and shooting away, when the shockwave hit. By the end of the meal, they were friends, and retrieved their weapons, and cleaned them amid amiable chatter.

Shayla woke slowly, her head pounding and sore all over. She Struggled to all fours, then fell back down again as her leg gave out from under her. A broken leg... she thought before she blacked out from the pain. She woke an hour later, and tried again to rise. Something heavy hit her back, knocking her to the ground again. She then felt the hot, fetid breath of a nzalg on her neck. She tried to throw it off, but in her weakened and shattered condition, this was impossible. So this is how it all ends. After years of killing nzalg, it is time for them to kill me. She closed her eyes, and waited to die. Suddenly, two shots, one after the other in quick succession rang out, and the nzalg perched on her back tumbled off, dead, onto her arm, which was also broken. She blacked out from the pain again.

"Juan! Look! It appears that we not only shot ourselves dinner, but also saved a life." Juan ran over, and together they carried her back to the cave. Tomat started pounding up herbs for a poultice, and Juan went back for the nzalg meat. Just as he was freezing it, he heard a dull boom. He figured it was Tomat practicing with Pounder. He finished freezing the meat, and turned to leave, when a second shockwave, more potent than the last, smashed into his back. Everything was instantly black.

He slowly open his eyes, and looked around. Everything had a gold-brown tint. He moved his legs and arms, which were surprising not broken. Then he noticed something. He was no longer human! At first, he freaked out, but then just thought it was cool. He had changed into a small dragon with dusky-gold scales. He then found that he had wings! He unfurled them, and driving the downward, soared into the air. After half an hour of reveling in the air, he landed. All of a sudden, he changed back to a human. He then realized that he could shapeshift between dragon and human at will! The shockwave had altered him! He was now:

Name: Juan

Weapons: Bolt action rifle
Survive  RPG Main
skinning knife.

Powers: (Limit: 4) Can heat up his body to red hot, Ice, shapeshift to dragon, heals at a superfast speed when in dragon form.

Looks: 5' 6", lithe, active, agile, tanned skin, blue eyes, black hair, Spanish complexion.

Ohhhhh no Juan froze himself into a solid cube of ice, just before he was hit by the shockwave.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Shayla woke and opened her eyes. Then the shockwave hit again stronger much stronger. The blast caused her to black out again. pale
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Shayla you and Tomat were safely sheltered in the cave, and thus did not get hit by the shockwave.

Juan shifted back to a dragon, and flew to the cave, deciding to have some fun and scare Tomat. He entered, and growled. Tomat immediately whirled, and pumped five rounds from his IMI Desert Eagle (His scales protect him from most blades, but titanium-head bullets can slip right through). Juan shifted back to human long enough to say "That was me." He then changed back to a dragon, letting his power heal him slowly (he heals superfast, but think how long it takes for a normal wound to heal). Tomat rushed over, and staunched the blood flow with a shirt. "I didn't recognize you. Generally when you have a dragon growling at you, its time to shoot first and ask questions later." Shayla stirred, and opened her eyes. "Hwheare ahm I..." she groaned. "You're with friends." She closed her eyes again, and fell asleep.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Tomat took the first watch for the night. "You guys get some rest. Been a busy day." Juan started to protest when Tomat interrupted "For you and our guest, not for me. I've been cooped up in the cave all day and I could stand some standing up." Juan smiled at Tomat's pun and said "Ok, if you say so." "Sleep well." Tomat walked out the cave mouth.

These shockwaves have got to stop. That blast was so powerful, it could have collasped the cave. I wonder what it's all about. Tomat continued to ponder the dilema when he was jumped by about 10 nzalgs. Tomat drew Pounder and yelled for Juan. Gun fire erupted as Tomat and Juan killed nzalgs. Tomat's magazine went empty fast (having only 7 rounds can be a problem) annd drew his throwing knives. With deadly accuracy, Tomat killed three in less then five seconds. Then the nzalgs were gone. The 2 remaining nzalgs had fled, leaving their dead counterparts behind. "Well Juan, you got your wish." "Yeah. Lets get this meat prepared and then I'll go back to bed." "Ok, lets go. I'd rather not have to deal with other predators looking for a midnight snack." As Juan worked on getting nzalgs back to the cave, Tomat cleaned and resheathed his knives. Then he turned and helped Juan with the nzalgs.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Thu May 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Name:chopper (note this is his code name) davenport

Weapons:m-16, M1911A1, stungun, laser MP5 (looks like a MP5 with stock)

Powers: (Limit: 4)has very fast healing rate,can turn into a nzglas, can explode, Laughing

Looks:

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm

After they cleaned the nzalgs, Juan changed back to a dragon and let it heal the remaining traces of the bullet wounds. Then he cleaned Bolt and his skinning knife, and retired for the rest of the night. He woke in the morning, and practiced shooting with Tomat. He then pondered how to keep all the nzalg meat cold, and not attract other predators. There were others, MUCH worse that made him shudder to think about. He eventually decided to dig a pit, line it with rocks, then put the meat, wrapped in leaves, in. He would then pour water in, and freeze it, covering the whole thing with a couple feet of dirt. A natural freezer. He and Tomat dug the pit, and threw in all the meat. He then hauled a bunch of water from a nearby stream, filling it. Then he froze it, and piled the dirt on top.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri May 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Tomat was cleaning Pounder with his usual precision care when he heard a twig snap. Thinking it was Juan, he signaled Shayla to be quiet and crouched behind a rock to scare the dickens out of his new friend. Five minutes past, and still no Juan. No noise period. Then Shayla screamed. A huge livinhog stood there. Tomat recognized him as an Alpha Male in his pack. About 10 other slightly smaller livinhogs stood behind them. They were large, muscular bipeds that stood about 7 feet tall with four eyes situated on their forehead. Their rough brown skin made camouflage very easy and lead to many human deaths. They had no fur, but had spikes and armor plating. The Alpha Male, or leader, was recognized by his sheer size. 9 feet of muscle stood growling at the entrance. Great, we didn't bury those nzalgs fast enough. Tomat fired a round at the beast's head. The livinhog's head snapped back and he fell back, roaring in pain. The other livinhogs charged the entrance. Shayla and I are so dead. Tomat thought grimly as the last round in his magazine felled another livinhog.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri May 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Juan heard the shots, and immediately dropped the shovel full of dirt he was carrying. I snatched up Bolt, and ran as fast as he could. Suddenly he stopped, heels kicking up a small dust cloud. In front of him stood the beta male ( lol! ) at 8 feet. Juan fired a round, but as he did not have titanium capped bullets, it glanced off the scales, merely knocking the creature back, and infuriating it. Juan felt the cold claw of dread sliding down his backbone as it charged. He then remembered that he was a dragon! He lept into the air, roaring and beating his wings. The charging beta male just missed him, howling with rage. Juan then swung around and caught it by the head, lifting it off the ground slowly, and dropped it, catching it by the feet. He then flew as fast as he could, smashing it's head into a rock formation jutting from the landscape. It went limp, and Juan dropped it amongst the other livinhogs. They milled around in confusion, without a leader. Juan exhaled mightily, sending out a jet of flame, crisping a livinhog. This served to route them, because they HATED fire. Juan then flew to the cave, and saw Tomat holding off five livinhogs with a stick. Pounder was halfway across the cave, probably empty. Juan grabbed one by the neck and tore its head off, roaring in rage. He did the same to the others, and then relaxed. All was safe. Shayla had dispatched one with Tomat's M95.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri May 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Name:EX

Race: Reploid

Weapons: Depends, his normal is an: Energy sword v3.5 and a: Buster v6.9

Powers: Depends

Looks: Survive  RPG Megamanx8front He is a later version of X (Middle: X, Right: Zero, Left: Axl)

EX tried his buster again but got the same results. It did not work. He sighed he was one of the remaining reploids (The others are: The original Zero, the original X, and the original Axl) and his buster did not work! At least his energy sword did. He trudged to a cave with, what his senors told him were, people! he stayed out of sight. They might be hostile. Normally he would not fear them but he did not have his buster working. They had guns. He approached silently and Tomat barely heard EX, when it was too late. Tomat whipped around and fired, but his hand was in a grip of steel the bullet shot harmlessly into the ceiling. EX had only a moment, he flicked out his energy sword and held it to Tomat's throat. The others had gotten ready to fight but froze when EX said, "One move and your friend dies. Put the weapons on the ground." They slowly put their weapons on the ground.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri May 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Tomat stiffened as he felt the hot heat of the energy sword next to his throat. Then the sound of Juan's dragon battle cry echoed through the cave. The next thing was a gun shot that blasted the energy sword out of EX's now injured hand. Tomat felt metal hands close around him as EX lifted him up with robotic ease. Suddenly, for the first time ever, Tomat felt helpless. Using Tomat as a human shield, EX created a standoff. Then Tomat noticed Shayla out of the corner of his eye slowly reaching for Unseen. Tomat continued to struggle to keep EX's attention as Shayla moved to get in a good shooting position. Then the shot rang out. EX flew sideways, taking Tomat with him. He released himself from the temorarily stunned EX and took Unseen from Shayla. "You shoot well. Ever want to practice with it sometime?" Tomat asked Shayla. But before she could answer, EX leaped up and ran off. Tomat and Juan chased him for a bit, but EX proved to be too fast for them. Returning to the cave, Tomat and Juan got down to planning for such another attack.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri May 07, 2010 6:35 pm

As they had seen EX's strength and speed, they decided that a barricade would be useless. So they instead decided to post a century. Juan was chosen for this night. He sat in the darkest shadow, right out of the light from the cave fire. He felt that something was wrong. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw a deeper shadow flitting in the shadows. He aimed, and fired, the force of the shot spun him around, but did not collapse. Tomat heard the shot and hurried out, but before he could take a shot, EX had dashed over and was using Juan as a human shield. Juan winked at Tomat, and then turned to a dragon, grasping EX in his more powerful claws. Tomat then rushed over and pressed Pounder to the side of his head. EX stopped struggling and glared and Juan, who said in gruff guttural tones, "Who are you and why do want to kill us?" "My name is EX and i'm a reploid. Killing is the only way to survive." "If you agree to give up your sword, I will let you go and we can talk civilly." EX slowly powered down his sword and handed it to Shayla.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Thu May 13, 2010 4:32 pm

As soon as Shayla had it EX ducked, grabbed Pounder, pushed it up so it was pointing at Juan, lashed out with his feet getting out of Juan's grip (He loosened his grip when the sword was handed over.), pulled on the sword making Shayla come at him fast, and smashed his fist into her stomach. She dropped the sword. Tomat whipped Pounder at EX and fired. EX was out like a light. Tomat then thought about pointing Pounder at EX and firing. He realized he already did that.

The next time Tomat woke up he found a unpleasant surprise. He thought it was morning until he felt the heat. He did not dare move. Shayla was having similar experience. Juan was knocked out. Tomat saw red and white, Shayla saw blue. "Get up" Tomat obeyed. He then saw who had captured him. "What are you?" Tomat asked "I am a reploid. Name is Zero." "What is going on?" "Well you took EX we are taking him back." Zero then addressed Axl "take care of the other guy. Make sure he dosen't do anything when he wakes up." "On it."
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 am

Juan mentally berated himself. I should have seen through that trick! he seethed. He struggled to his feet. Axl pressed a pistol against his head. "Where are you going?" "Oh, I thought I might fly away. Or maybe just... disappear." Axl laughed sarcastically. "Sure.... Now I would advise you to sit back down." Juan pondered turning into a dragon and ripping this guy's head off, but so far they had not actually threatened them. Just tried to survive, like all of them. Then he decided to just sit down.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

You have got to be kidding me. Now there are three of them? How did we fall for this, I wonder? Tomat just stood still. He really didn't feel like getting an energy sword in his throat. Then Zero said, "Lets go. Give that guy," He pointed at Tomat, "a non-fatal blow so that he might sleep for a bit. Him too." Zero pointed at Juan. Then Tomat felt himself fall as pain exploded in his head. That was all he felt before darkness claimed him for hours.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu May 27, 2010 11:28 am

When Juan woke, they were in a tree-fort, presumably built by the reploids. He checked, and was relieved to find that Bolt was still slung over his back. Zero walked up to him and gave him a piece of coconut. "We are running out of food. Eat this." "I have a cartload of nzalg buried back by our other cave." "This is welcome news indeed. Name the spot and EX will go and get it." "Why should I give away our food supply?" "Because your survival depends on it." "In that case..."

At nightfall, EX returned with his back loaded with nzalg meat. They roasted it, and ate it warily, watching each other. Juan finally spoke up. "Why did you attack us?" "Survival. Same as everyone." "How did attacking us help you survive?" "We needed food." "You could try asking." Tomat commented dryly. "Generally asking gets you shot around here," Axl replied. Tomat conceded the point. "So... Why are we enemies again?" Juan continued. "Because a couple hours ago we where trying to kill each other."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

EX remained silent through the entire meal. He then started to work on his buster. He finished just when everyone was going to sleep. He pretended to go to sleep too. He was the first guard. A deep guttural sound reached his ears. It came from right above Zero. EX turned to night vision and saw the biggest beast you could imagine. A Pytt worm. They came from under the earth. The farther down they came from the bigger and more powerful they were. He decided this would be a good time to try out his buster. He got the handle of his energy sword in his hand but did not turn it on. He aimed and fired. The Pytt worm did not even shriek as it died. EX would have been a fool if he thought that a Pytt worm would come alone. But now everyone was awake and was in a life or death struggle with the Pytt worms. Tomat killed one. Then X killed one. Then Zero and Juan killed one. Then Shayla and EX killed the last one. "That was not my idea of a good night's sleep." Tomat remarked.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: