The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 9 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  airforce1 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Name:Drake Kindle
Code name: (optional)
Side: Government
Weapons:2 dual swords 2 daggers 1 pistol 1 sniper rifle
Powers:acid spit and air
Bio:born January 25 1994 Drake was born to a very poor family. He lived to love the air so much that he grew to know how to control the air but however his ability to do acid spit still remains a mystery.
Looks:average height, blue eyes, very strong, long black hair, and always wearing a red bandanna

airforce1
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm

"Watch out!" Tomat yelled just in time. Soliss jumped away and the section of floor that he had been on a second ago fell away. Right on the engine reactor. They held their breath and waited to die. They didn't. No explosions ripped them and the ship apart. Good. "Thanks Tomat. I think I'll be a bit more careful next time. What tipped you off?" "Oh, just the gaping cracks all around that spot. It appears to have been rigged." Soliss looked a bit sheepish, but soon recovered his bold determination. "I see. I definitely am going to be more careful." Moving on, they found the bridge. It was a round room with a main viewscreen and a command chair. The walls next to the entrance way were covered with computers that had been literally ripped to shreds by huge wicked claws. "Blast! I bet those computers held valuable information." Tomat said with disgust. "Yeah. Well, lets look at the rest of the ship before it incinerates." Soliss replied. "Right, lead the way."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Claude was patrolling, when suddenly a hit team jumped him. He fired round after round into them, but to no avail. He pulled out his daggers, swirling into them, slashing and cutting. A sharp pain in his back. Another in his side. One in his leg, rendering it useless. Still he swung about like a cornered animal, killing and slashing as he went. As a last resort, he changed into an eagle, soaring up above the enemies. But then, a figure stepped out from the trees, and raised a sniper rifle. Taking careful aim, he shot once. Once was all that was needed, serving to fell Claude, who died in the service of the Rebellion.

HawkBlade was striding briskly down a corridor, when suddenly, Sakura dropped onto his back, and stunned him. He quickly bundled HawkBlade into a waiting transport vehicle. When HawkBlade woke, he was staring into Sakura's gun barrel. "Go ahead HawkBlade, take it. Shoot me, and you can escape." HawkBlade croaked out a response, "Sakura, listen to..." "I've listened to enough jibber-jabber over the last couple months. It's time for action. You are an agent now, so shoot me, one of the most wanted rebels." "Sakura, you are my brother. I can't harm you, you know that." "I do. And what do I say to you joining the government? I say that in that future, you may well have been justified. But in this present, you are not. If you help the government defeat us, how will they react? You think they will reform to the way the people they just killed wanted the world to be? I think not!"
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

The recon mission was going well. Tomat and Soliss had toured the ship without incident and were almost done when a call came over the comm. Due to the radiation, the transmission was hissy. "SniperInYour-*shhhhh*-oliss. Do you cop-*shhhhh*." "This is Gen. Fontar, we copy." "You have-*sshhhhhhh* until ship-*shhhhhhhhh*" "How long?" "20 min-*ssshhhhhhhh*" "Ok, we are almost done. Ready the transport." "What, Gen. Fon-*shhhhhhh* breaking u-*shhhhhhhhh* I can't read-*shhhhhhhhhshsshsshshshshshshsh-click*" "Blast! Comm's dead. That click was my last set of batteries disintegrating. Fortunately, the slip-stream devices don't use these batteries so we should be fine." Soliss nodded, becoming concerned over the loss of communication. Then he spoke. "How long until the ship fries?" "Tech said 20 minutes." "Ok, I think we are almost done here. We should slip-stream over to the fleet before we radio for pick-up." "Sounds like a plan to me." They marched on.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 am

HawkBlade was stunned by Sakura's logic. That was so true. He struggled to his feet, and saw a flash of alarm cross Sakura's features. "I won't hurt you. I will think over what you said, and give my answer tomorrow." Though, in his heart, he already new what it was. Sakura left, and he sat there, thinking. If I join the rebels, they will win and become bad. If I join the government, they will win, and stay... But now I know that the rebels will become bad, and therefore I can change it! They only go bad when everyone dies, which will not happen! I can fight with my friends, not against them! Then he slept, at peace in his mind.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 9 Empty mobius 1

Post  strike trooper 374 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Name:James "blaze" culling
Code name: (optional)razgriz 1
Side: (Spies, Government) spies
Weapons:berata,carbine w/flamethrower,RPG anti-stealth vision, fuison cutter
Powers: (Limit: 2)can fly without a jetpack, can withstand radiatoin
Bio:very nimble owns a F-22 that can fly in space
Looks:5'11" tall red hair green eyes

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Fri May 21, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Soliss and Tomat walk around then they get to a storage compartment. "What is this?!?!?" Soliss asks in bewilderment. Before them stood an entire world. Soliss looked around and touched part of the wall. The world shrunk and fit into a bottle. "What the?" Tomat says. They are compelled to draw closer and get zapped by an enhancer. While they are knocked out the planet had some fungus that touched an exposed piece of skin on Soliss. They did not know that there was not radiation in the entire ship. Only on the outside was there radiation. Soliss was waking up when he felt the fungus. Soliss brushed it off then an icy chill went up his arm. It permeated his entire being when it got to his lungs he tried to breath but couldn't he hit the ground with a thud. Tomat woke up in ten seconds. He looked at Soliss with the new streamlined rad suit he almost did not recognize him. Tomat then noticed Soliss was not breathing. "SOLISS!!!!!!!!!!"

A little alien that had come out of suspended animation recently peeks into the room. He pulls out a gun and shoots Tomat sending him sprawling... right before the call in.

On the Rebel ship: "Fontar! Soliss! do you read me?! Blast those two!" Wilms was having a moment of intense worry and anger. He called Silver and Shellia to his side. "I want you to go in get them out and get back!" "Yes sir!" They say simultaneously.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Tomat woke up right where he had fallen. He couldn't remember anything. But when he looked up into the barrel of some kind of alien weapon, it all came back to him. Tomat froze right in place, not daring to so much as twitch under the scrutiny of the alien that held the strange weapon. These are not the aliens E=mc2 was with. They are different. For all I know, he is reading my thoughts...creepy. Wait! I have a great idea. *Snicker Snicker* Tomat had no time to carry out his idea, for right then the alien surprised him by speaking English! In a thin scratchy voice, the alien said "We have been watching you two. Through your whole stay you have been watched. We were going to let you and your fool of a friend there just leave. But then your fool of a friend went and found our secret." Tomat found his voice and replied "What secret? You mean that world in a bottle?" "Yes, that is the secret. You two must not speak of this to anyone. If we were fools ourselves, we would just make you swear to never speak of our secret, but we are not fools. We know that you humans are natural liars. Instead, we will just shoot you." The alien prepared to fire. Tomat though quick and leaped at Soliss and at the same time activated his slipstream device. Tomat hit the floor and grabbed Soliss then pressed the button to slipstream them out of the ship. Nothing happened. The slipstream device beeped three times then shut off. That beep code meant that the slipstream device couldn't get through the radiation and had to abort. Then Tomat thought fast again and leaped at the alien who was recovering from his initial surprise at missing his target. Tomat hit the alien before he had a chance to turn his bulbous head.

Tomat finally finished getting the rainbow colored goo the aliens used for blood off his knife. He turned to Soliss who was just waking up. "Glad to see you are alive. It took me a second to realize that you must be in stasis. I really wish you would not scare me like that." "Sorry. What happened to me?" "I think we can answer that." A familiar voice said. Tomat whirled to face the speaker, throwing knife at the ready, and his mouth dropped at what he saw. About 20 aliens, each looking like the other, were standing where Soliss had found the world in a bottle.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Sakura came back in the morning, and HawkBlade filled him in on his thoughts. Sakura pulled him into a rough hug. "Good to have you back, bro!"
"Good to be back!" Sakura then informed HawkBlade that Wilms wished to see HawkBlade in his office very soon. "You told him I had already joined, didn't you?" Sakura smiled, "Maybe."

"Ah, HawkBlade. Good to see you back in action." HawkBlade saluted, and Wilms gave a signature nod. He then pressed a button, and a hologram appeared in the center of the room. Wilms walked over, beckoning HawkBlade to follow. "Right here," he pointed to a densely wooded hill, "is where our main fighting body will be. All our crack troops, including you, Sakura, (regrettably Tomat and Soliss are otherwise engaged), Silver, and every man jack that we can spare, will be focused here. From there, we will break through into enemy territory, like a needle through cloth. Then we will split, and attack the agents from behind. Good?" "A most impressive plan, sir."

Silently, the whole group stalked through the woods, weapons muffled, treading with cloth wrapped boots, past a guard post. One guard that was outside the building for one reason or another, saw them. "..." A flash of polished metal cut him short, as Sakura shot him with a razor sharp disk. He mouthed, No guns. Too loud, only sharp things. They all nodded in quiet acquiescence, and pressed on. Once past the outpost, they quickened their pace, eating the miles as they came. Finally, after what HawkBlade judged to be an hour, Wilms held up his hand. "Here, we spli-" A missile came arching up out the trees ahead of them, and landed near them with a deafening report. HawkBlade sprang halfway up a tree, and from there he climbed with his metal claws, to the top. He saw a clearing, with lots of explosives in it. LOTS. And launchers to go with them. He jumped down, just in time to see a wave of men running at them, with guns drawn and blazing. Men fell left and right around him, and he formed a sphere of lightning around those near to him. Then he ran out to do battle with the foe. A man ran at him with a wicked knife in his hand and a feral snarl on his features. HawkBlade dodged him, pulling out his swords as he did so. The knife flashed in an arch, and HawkBlade screamed as it tore open his arm. This was not right, the man was far too fast! The man stabbed again, but this time HawkBlade blocked it with his good arm's saber, his face rigid with pain. He slashed at the man with a withering fury, finally beating down his defenses and beheading him. He saw Sakura spin past a man, leaving a hole in his side where a dagger had entered. HawkBlade fought on and on, killing man after man, not stopping to look around him until he noticed that he, Sakura, Wilms, and Silver where fighting alone. All the others had died. He kept fighting, forming a square with Sakura and the others. Step by step they were driven back, attempting to keep the howling pack of wild dogs at bay. Sakura was flagging heavily. Every blow he struck, he seemed to make with a leaden weight tied to his arm. Wilms was stoically plugging away with his semi-automatic pistol, taking down soldier after soldier. HawkBlade received a wound on his leg, while fighting an alien with a set of vicious claws 1 ft long, that could tear almost anything apart. Sakura took a dagger in the chest, and Silver's hood was red with blood. Of whom's, I know not. Wilms took a bullet in his shoulder, but still they fought on. First Sakura, then Silver, then Wilms passed out from blood loss. His face set in a horrible grimace, HawkBlade roared a raw-throated war-cry, that froze everyone in place with its shear ferocity. They rushed him again, and he ran, looking toward to sky. "God, please save us from this peril!" Just then a crackling window into to the past opened, and a missile shot out, and exploded, obliterating all but three survivors, who had been thrown outside of the blast radius. It was Sakura, Silver, and Wilms.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:50 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error fix approved by HawkBlade)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Soliss started thinking like his brother: Fast. He was going to by time but that was not needed. The aliens bought enough time on their own. The alien started a monologue, "We the people of the Draconian empire have discovered the secret of capturing entire worlds for us. If they swear allegiance to us we let them go. If they do not they are destroyed." He laughed at that and continued, " We have captured entire systems with this little gadget." He pointed at a small gun across the hallway "The basic principle is this. Shrink the atoms to a smaller size. The technology was not available until we found out how to travel through time." He led them to the gun. Soliss grabbed and shot the gun at the aliens shrinking them. "And you thought you were so tough." Soliss said grinning.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Soliss' radio crackled. "Soliss and SniperInYourMidst, do you copy? This is control." Soliss looked confused, then grabbed the comm off his belt and answered, "This is Soliss, what's up?" "You guys need to get out of there NOW! The ship is disintegrating as we speak." Tomat also looked confused and asked "But I don't feel anythi-" The whole ship lurched, throwing Soliss and Tomat to the floor. Shrunken aliens flew everywhere. The tech on the comm said "Do you believe me now?" Soliss grabbed the comm which had fallen from his hand when the ship lurched and said "Oh I believed you. It's Tomat over here who didn't seem to believe." "Ok. That lurch was caused by auxiliary fuel cells exploding. Estimated time of complete structural failure is ten minutes." "Roger Control, we are gonna have to slip stream out of here. Have a shuttle ready for us near The Sniper's Fire" "We copy, we will be waiting. Control out." The comm clicked to signal the end of the conversation. "Ok, so your comm works now that you have been hit with that alien technology, but what about the slipstream device? Mine refuses to work." Tomat said. Soliss grinned, "Because the comm worked, I figured the slipstream device will. Lets go." Soliss grabbed his slipstream device and grabbed Tomat's hand. Then Soliss hit the slipstream button and they were instantly teleported out of the ship into hard vacuum. The massive bulk of Tomat's Flagship, The Sniper's Fire eclipsed them as it drifted over them in its orbit. A shuttle appeared from one of the several docking bays on the huge Fontar-Class Battleship and headed for them. Soliss turned to Tomat and grinned. They had made it. Then Soliss signaled to Tomat to turn around. Tomat did and was amazed at what he saw. The alien ship was burning fiercely as it drifted away. But then a portal opened over where the main fuel cells were and out came a missile HawkBlade had teleported during one of the numerous missile strikes the Government had launched against them. It detonated and the explosion chewed right though the heat softened armor plating to ignite the main fuel cells. The resulting explosion was blinding. The whole ship ripped apart into tiny fragments and drifted off to burn up in some planets atmosphere.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:52 pm

I heard the sounds of battle as I tracked HawkBlade. I was coming closer, I could feel it. Suddenly, a huge blast shook the ground. As soon as I could stand again and the roar had died down, I crept forward. In front me lay what looked like a bombing site, and an orb of yellow lightning flickered in the distance. It began to die out, and HawkBlade stepped out of it. When he tried to walk forward, he tripped, fell and passed out. But Sakura, Wilms, and Silver were waking up.
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

The shuttle bearing Soliss and Tomat to the planet landed in a small clearing. The loading ramp descended and Tomat bounded down before it had finished lowering. Soliss followed right behind. They dashed off into the forest to find Gen. Wilms, Sakura and the rest. As they neared the site of the missile attack, Tomat halted. Soliss slammed full-speed into Tomat and knocked him down. "Ouch, why did you stop?" Soliss asked as they got to their feet. "Because I realized that there might be Government Agents over there. I brought Unseen and Pounder, so I'll find a good tree to snipe from and I'll cover your advance." "Ok." Tomat and Soliss advanced a little further, until the clearing that had been made by the missile attack was in sight. Tomat climbed a large tree and loaded up Unseen, his M95 Barrett Rifle, and Pounder, his IMI Desert Eagle. Once he was ready, Tomat signaled Soliss and he advanced slowly and cautiously. Then Tomat was startled to see Shayla through his scope. So, you stayed with the Rebels, eh? That's the last mistake you will ever make. Tomat sighted in and prepared to fire.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 pm

"mobius 1, you are cleared for takeoff." james gunned the engens. he was going to attack where the blast radius of HawkBlade's missile. he was carrying 2 750 lb. PGBs 2 LASMs and 2 dogfight missiles. using his PGBs he locked onto where the heros were. Soliss saw the plane coming and said "get down!" everybody hit the deck. just when they thought the plane was finished bombing, it turned around and fired 2 LASMs and then left for good. the heros looked around but they could not find gen. willms. Mobius 1 may not have known it, but he just saved shayla's life.
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Tomat knew that had he not been a Christian, he'd be cursing till he was hoarse. When the jet had launched his attack run, Shayla had been in motion even before Soliss had called out a warning. In a reflex that had saved his life many times before, he pulled the trigger. The sound of the rifle shot had been erased by the sound of a pair of PGB bombs exploding over the blast site. For the first time in years, Tomat Fontar, the best sniper known to the Government and later the Rebels, had missed. He could not believe it. Shayla, you are gonna pay for that humiliation. Then the LASMs fell and he watched the blossoming fireball roil over the blackened field. Tomat switched his implant to X-Ray mode and peered through his scope again. He executed a systematic search pattern to find everyone. The first one he found was Soliss. He was fine. Then a few yards away, he found Sliver with a cut on his leg from shrapnel. Next came Sakura. He was dazed after his head connected with a branch as he leaped away from the PGBs. Shayla was nowhere to be seen and that annoyed Tomat in the worst way. It appears I have found a new replacement for Jeth Mentic as my archenemy. But he was snapped out of his angered state by the fact that he could not find Gen. Wilms. Uh-oh. There is no way we are gonna find him if he didn't get out of the path of those bombs. You know, I just might plant an JDAM on a Government Airfield and see how they like it. He snickered softly to himself as he imagined the pilot of that fighter that had just burned the field blacker than it already was watching his aircraft blown to pieces by an attack very much like the one he had executed a few minutes before. That would be fun. Sakura and I might even be able to shoot down a few of the foolish ones while we are at it! Yes, the more I think about it, the better it gets.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I turned invisible, and crept up behind them. I had seen Sakura warp Gen. Wilms. out of there. "Hey," I said," I'm tired of being a bad guy, let me join the Rebels. And by the way, I saw what happened to Gen. Wilms."

Note: This post was edited by admin SniperInYourMidst because of a powers confusion. Shayla, HawkBlade actually cannot teleport, he can only move objects though time. Sakura, however, can teleport.

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a powers confusion)
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Soliss contacted Tomat on the comm to tell him it was all clear. Tomat climbed down from his tree sniping spot with Unseen slung over his shoulder. He walked up to the fire blackened clearing and was about to give Soliss a high-five for a another job well done when he saw Shayla. In a furious rage, he drew Pounder faster than he ever had before and was about to blow Shayla's head clean away when Soliss snatched the pistol away from Tomat's hand with impossible ease. Tomat glowered at Soliss. "What, may I ask, did you do that for?" Tomat asked him through gritted teeth. Soliss' face hardened into an expressionless mask like the one he usually wore while in Council meetings. "Because, she just defected." "WHAT?!" Tomat could barely contain his anger. Soliss continued, "If you kill her, you will be arrested for murder." "Yeah, I know. It will take a long time for me to finally stop expecting her to set a bomb somewhere like Mentic did." "Well, you know what happens to saboteurs right?" "I most certainly do." Tomat said in a menacing and diabolical tone. When Jeth Mentic had "defected" he had actually tricked them and attempted sabotage. Sakura had saved the base from the bomb and Jeth was put on trial. That lasted ten minutes. Then he was executed by Tomat himself. Unfortunately, Jeth had a healing implant and had escaped only to die at the hands of the Russians. Soliss slowly handed Pounder back to Tomat as he saw him calm down a bit. Tomat instantly trained the massive pistol on Shayla. Soliss was about to grab the pistol again when Tomat said, "Stop Soliss, I'm not going to shoot her. But the very instant she tries something is the very instant she dies. I might not be able to kill her, but I want to make sure I'm there when it has to be done." Soliss paused, his hand hovering over the unwavering barrel of the IMI Desert Eagle. Shayla was frozen in terror and dared not move lest Tomat blow her away. Soliss contemplated what Tomat had said and finally came to a decision. "Ok, I will let you guard Shayla, but under no circumstances will you shoot her unless given express orders to do so or if you witness her doing any act of sabotage. Am I clear?" "Yes sir." Soliss was surprised. Even though Soliss outranked Tomat, they never called each other "Sir" unless they were at a ceremony or something along those lines. Then Soliss noted the restraint in the words. Tomat was just trying not to kill the one person who had confounded him for months. Then HawkBlade said "Well, now that this little issue is solved, how about we get back to base? The radar operators who watched that fighter bomb this area are probably panicking right now. We better get back there before the troops over there do something." Tomat screwed his face into a hard mask of simmering anger and could not help glaring at HawkBlade even though he felt no anger against him. "Yeah, you're right. Shall we move out?" "Wait, what about Gen. Wilms? I teleported him to about five miles outside the base, but in an area his is not familiar with. Didn't have time to put him anywhere else." Sakura spoke up. Soliss thought for a second. "Well, is he on our way?" "Yes, He is near one of the trails that lead to the base. If I calculate correctly, he will be at the path in the time it takes us to get there." "Ok then, lets go." The Rebels started moving. HawkBlade led the way followed closely by Sliver. Sakura took up the middle and Soliss kept an ever watchful eye on Tomat as he kept Shayla at gunpoint the whole time, still seething.

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a wording error)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Silver suddenly gets the urge to have a unlimited power and then he blacked out. HawkBlade saw Silver coming toward him. He turned to greet him when he was tripped by Silver. Silver pushed his hand against HawkBlade's face and shouted "Bio Lea-" Silver suddenly shot five feet into the air from a blast from HawkBlade. HawkBlade leaped up into the air and came down faster. Silver landed like a ninja, HawkBlade landed like a rock. HawkBlade shook his head fast then his face molded into a hard stone like expression. He shot forward like a rocket he smashed Silver into a tree. The others realized what was happening finally and charged Silver. Silver hunched over and released a wave of energy blasting them back. HawkBlade was not affected. The battle wore on for twenty minutes then finally HawkBlade blasted Silver into a tree. Silver shook his head and asked what happened? The others stared at him.

When they got back Soliss immediately set to training Shayla. "Fire up and lets see what you got."
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Tomat still seethed from Shayla's defection even though a week had past since Shayla's defection. He would constantly prowl the base, ever restless. He could not stop thinking of what kind of damage Shayla could do if she decided to sabotage something. The constant movement and lack of sleep made Tomat irritable and sleepy. Finally, HawkBlade jumped Tomat and gave him a electric jolt that knocked him out. Tomat slept for a day and when he awoke, he felt much better. Finally rid of the restlessness and worry, he got back to work as a General and a sniper. He still watched Shayla like a hawk, but he seemed more relaxed.

Gen. Wilms had been dazed, but had been just fine when the heroes found him. Gen. Wilms had also been surprised and suspicious, as had everyone who remembered the infamous Jeth Mentic. However, he had come to trust Soliss and his judgment and reluctantly let Shayla into the Rebellion. "Just so you know Soliss, if Shayla turns out to be another Jeth Mentic, she dies." Soliss looked solemn, "Yes sir, I agreed to let Tomat be the one to do that. It was the only way to keep him from shooting Shayla." Gen. Wilms nodded and Soliss left with a salute.

"Hey Sakura!" The voice sounded familar to Sakura. He turned to see Tomat walking towards him. Sakura mock saluted and said jokingly "Hello Tomat, what do you want to blow up this time?" Tomat smiled and said "Actually, that is exactly what I was going to ask you. I am going to drop a few JDAMs on the Government Airfield about 10 miles east of here. I need a wingman, interested?" "You bet! When do we go?" "As soon as we are in pilot gear. How about you get your flight suit on and meet me at the airfield at 1200 hours?" "I'll be there!"

Precisely at 12:00, Sakura walked out onto the airfield. When he saw Tomat, he looked up at the aircraft he was tinkering with and his mouth dropped open. There in front of him, was a huge B-1 Lancer Bomber. Next to the bomber was a smaller but more nimble F-16 Fighting Falcon. Sakura hurried over to where Tomat was messing with some landing gear hydraulics. "Tomat, you have got to be kidding me. How did we manage to get a Bone here?" Tomat twisted in the landing gear bay to face Sakura and said, "I see you are familiar with the bomber's nickname. Well to be honest, I brought it here. It was sitting in a secret hangar ever since The Sniper's Fire was built. When I decided the Government needed some JDAMs I though, 'What a perfect plane to do it with. After all, these guys really rocked Osama Bin Laden's world in Afghanistan.' So I brought the B-1 out of storage, ready to go. I have been going over the systems, and they check out. I managed to get a F-16 for an escort. So, as a willing companion to fly into the largest and most effective anti-aircraft zone the Government has simply to drop a bomb, I am going to give you a choice. You can either fly the Bone or the Fighting Falcon." Sakura thought for a second then said confidently, "I could use some fighter practice, so I'll take the Falcon." "Ok then, lets move. The Government switches operators of their anti-aircraft weapons in two hours. I am hoping to at least get in and drop the bomb before they have a chance to react." Sakura ran over to the waiting fighter and climbed in. "This is Eagle 2 to Eagle Leader, how do you read Tomat?" "Read you loud and clear Eagle 2. Control, this is Eagle Flight requesting permission to take off, over." The voice that came back over the comm surprised both Sakura and Tomat, "This is Control, you are cleared for takeoff on runway A-4." Tomat responded "HawkBlade, is that you?" "Rats, you guessed. Have a nice flight." Sakura then came on saying, "Thanks, I just hope that the Government fighter jocks can't say they had a nice flight." "Amen, brother." HawkBlade said with resolve. "This is Eagle Leader, taking off." The B-1 Lancer's afterburners sent shock rings blasting 20 feet back as it roared down the runway. It's nose titled up and the bomber took flight. "Eagle leader is away." "This is Eagle 2, taking off." The F-16 also roared down the runway, only the lighter and faster fighter-bomber accelerated much faster and Sakura pulled the jet into a vertical climb for three seconds and then leveled off to meet up with Tomat. "Eagle 2 is away and am going to pound the enemy." HawkBlade said one last time, "Amen, brother."

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added some and changed some confusing details, plus fixed a grammer and spelling error . This should be the last edit :-)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Back at base, HawkBlade set to work on a modified requested by Gen. Wilms, to have slipstream capabilities, stealth shielding (special metal that is hard to see, can be turned off/on) and duel machine guns on each wing. He wired in the machine guns, and added a slipstream core. He then spent an hour pouring lightning into a battery, super-charging it. Lightning batteries were whisper quiet compared to a fuel engine, and held a lot more power. Exhausted by the effort, he sent for Wilms. Wilms appeared 15 minutes later, and nodded as he saw the plane. "This plane is now yours, HawkBlade, for your service of the Rebellion." HawkBlade gaped. "Thank you, sir!" Wilms almost smiled at the expression on HawkBlade's face. "You earned it."

HawkBlade decided to take The Li'l Hawk (his plane) out for a test run. It glided now the runway, and took off. It slid into the air, purring gently. The steering mechanism was a joystick, with a trigger to work the machine guns and missiles (if the missile tubes were loaded). The cockpit windshield had cross-hairs painted on it, pointing to where the guns would fire, within about 1 cm. The guns themselves were auto-reloading, and they could swivel to fire at an enemy plane. The swivel joystick was at HawkBlade's left hand, and two viewscreens also with cross-hairs on them showed the view of each gun. The gas pedal was on the floor, and he jammed it down sending the plane rocketing across the sky at a speed slightly lower than the speed of sound (if it was at or past the speed of sound, there would be a sonic boom to give away his presence). He tested the guns, pulverizing a tree. He smiled, this was a good plane.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added in more because original post was too small and brief)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  general8594 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 pm

When Johnny finally woke up, he found himself in a Government Airfield. He looked around and found himselflying in some sort of prison cell. He listened carefully and heard voices out in the hall. "What do you plan to do with the prisoner?" "I don't know." That was all Johnny heard because then they started to whisper. He found some food and water lying on the floor beside him. So he ate and then decided to sleep. Sleep
general8594
general8594
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Tomat and Sakura were approaching the airfield. Tomat could feel as well as hear his heart pounding in his head. The bomber was equipped with missile-fooling flares and Sakura's F-16 was too, but it would be solely Sakura who kept the enemy fighters off him. The Bone was fast, but even a B-1 Lancer that was capable of going faster than the speed of sound would be hard pressed to escape the quick and nimble Government fighters. Of course, they aren't supposed to know we're coming. That should give us just enough time to bomb out most if not all the fighters even before they know they are dead. Eagle Leader to Eagle 2, maintain Comm silence until we have engaged the enemy, then use encoding system Wilms-2014." "Roger that Eagle Leader. Switching to encoding system Wilms-2014 and maintaining Comm silence." They were now in range of the Government air defenses. This is when we will find out just how alert they are. Tomat thought as he sped towards the airfield.

Sakura kept perfect formation as they flew at about 140,000 feet. He had kept his radar in passive mode so as not to be detected. As he scanned for targets, a large number of SAM sites were in position, but their radars were powered down. Good, they were not expecting us. To signal Tomat that the bomb run was all clear, he added a little throttle and pulled out ahead of Tomat and his big B-1 Lancer. He maneuvered so that Tomat could see him well and waggled his wings. Tomat applied afterburner in a three burst pattern that Sakura knew meant Tomat had understood. Sakura then applied air-brakes and slowed until he was back in formation. This will be so cool! Sakura thought as he saw Tomat slowly dive to 100,000 feet and level off.

Tomat instantly felt relieved at Sakura's "All clear" signal. He had thought that the Government might have changed some patterns since he had been there. But the foolish Government had not changed many things. That will be their downfall and is our strength. He now concentrated on the guidance system that would lock the GPS coordinates into the JDAMs he carried. Once the system had finally computed the coordinates for the main runway which also had some fighters lined up near it, he could unleash utter destruction. Hey, one of those fighters is a F-22 Raptor! That will be fun to blow up. He confirmed the GPS coordinates and dropped the JDAM. The bomb fell and Tomat prepared to drop another on a Radar installation. "Yee-Ha!! Now they get a taste of their own medicine!" Tomat said jubilantly. The JDAM, locked on target by GPS satellites, streaked towards its target. It detonated 200 feet above the target zone and caused enough damage to the runway that is would not be operational for the rest of the month at least. The fighters lined up off the runway were blown to pieces. Looking at a radar picture, Tomat noted sadly that the F-22 Raptor had survived the blast with nothing more than a broken tail fin. Oh well, at least I blew up most of those fighters. Tomat thought as he swung around to drop another JDAM. Soon, the radar installation was also rubble. Then Tomat spied a Aircraft Hangar. He came about and locked onto it. Releasing the JDAM, he pushed his throttle to full afterburner and was forced back in his chair by the powerful acceleration. Sakura did the same. After ten seconds of supersonic flight, Sakura's excited and gleeful voice came over the comm, "Eagle Leader, this is Eagle 2. We have cleared the anti-aircraft defenses, recommend we head back to base." Tomat responded, "Roger Eagle 2, lets go home."

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed and added some details and fixed a few spelling and grammer errors)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Shellia crept through the woods around the Government airfield. That morning she had had a strange feeling that something was not right. When she heard Tomat and Sakura discussing their plans for bombing the airfield, she had decided to look over the premises beforehand. Now she peered out through a thick screen of foliage and viewed the enemy airbase. Her eye was caught by a stumbling movement off to her right in front of a small building. She used her Spy-issue eyepiece to zoom in on the spot where she had seen the motion. Oh no, she thought. What she saw was a Government guard struggling to carry the unconscious form of a man. He was dressed in a Spy uniform. She continued to observe as he was dragged into a room ajoining the aircraft hanger. They must be interrogating him, she speculated. Then she remembered. The planned bombing!! Whoever this Spy was, he was as good as dead unless she did something. She slid stealthily along the edge of the woods until she was opposite the entrance to the room that they had entered. There was still a good 50 feet separating her from the door. Nothing for it, I'll have to break cover. She turned to water and flowed across the ground to the door. She solidified and pressed her ear to a crack. She heard muffled groans and an angry voice. Suddenly the door slammed open and a fuming officer stalked out. Shellia didn't dare move until he was out of sight. Then she peeled herself off the wall where she had been plastered by the door. Ouch. Next time I'll stand on the other side of the door. She again turned to water and carefully glided into a corner of the room. She returned to her human form and straightened to see. What she saw frightened her. The Spy agent was groaning on a table and bruises covered his face and arms. Not stopping to think, she hauled him off the table and checking to make sure no one was in sight, she dragged him to the woods. Under cover of the leaves she quickly checked his pulse to make sure he wasn't in critical condition. His heart beat steadily. Good. No fatal internal injuries at the moment. Under normal circumstances she would have healed him right away, but at the moment she needed all her energy to get them both to safety. She half dragged, half carried him as far as she could and then deposited him under a bush until she could get help. First she healed him. She moved her hand over the air above him and a white light flowed from her hand to any cuts and bruises. She slumped down, exhausted, but after a few minutes she stood up and jogged off toward the Spy base. Done my one good deed for the day, she thought and grinned.

Last edited by Shellia Liquaro on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One sentence didn't make sense.)
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm

The Li'l Hawk streaked across the sky, appearing as a slight shadow among the clouds. Suddenly two blips appeared on his radar. He zoomed in with his gun scopes. A fighter and a bomber. Hehehehehe he snickered. It was Sakura and Tomat. He angled upwards so as to pass over them, then did a 180 flip so he was chasing them. He then sprayed some gunfire past them, and watched as they swerved slightly, taken aback by it. Then he broadcast across his comm, "HawkBlade reporting for duty!" "HawkBlade! You shouldn't do that. We could've killed you not realizing that you were an ally!" "Hehehehehe.... If you could see me!" He dived in front of them, and turned off the shield. Again, the planes swerved with shock. "HawkBlade... I think you and Pounder need to have a serious talk about your habit of trying everyone's nerves." "Alright, alright, I get the hint." He shielded again, and skimmed off towards the rebel base, to do some 'sniping'. He was just coming to the base, when he saw a figure down in the forest, through his gun sights. It was Shellia! He swooped down, landing in a clearing in front of her. She yelped in surprise (as most people would) when a UAPHFO (Unidentified and possible harmful flying object) landed in front of her. The cockpit door slid back, and HawkBlade stepped out. "Hey, Shellia, want a lift?" He said slapping his pride and joy gently. "Sure, and also a prisoner that I rescued from the bombing just in time." "Alright!" She led him to where Johnny was, and slung him over his shoulder. "Let's go!" They hustled back to The Li'l Hawk and jumped in, just as a government hit-team ran out of the woods. HawkBlade lunged forward, leaving Jhonny in a passenger seat, and grabbed the machine gun controls. He blew the squad away, and took off to the waiting sky.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 pm

James was dissapointed that his F-22 was damaged and he couldn't go on his napalm run. Mad so he took of without his plane. while he was flying around he saw a plane thourgh his anti-stealth vision. using his carbine, he destroyed the stealth thing and then blasted the engenes with his flame thrower Twisted Evil . the plane went down in flames Twisted Evil .
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:17 pm

(unfortunately, James had a migraine headache (they mess with your vision), and the anti-stealth vision chip also messed up his vision further. What he shot was a vulture (poor thing))

HawkBlade was checking behind him for pursuers, he and saw one guy flying around without a jetpack. He drew a nasty looking gun, and with careful precision shot down a vulture, setting it on fire with a flame thrower on the way down. That's odd, I wonder why he would do that? Then it struck him, Flying! I need to take this guy out! He aimed, and fired at the figure, taking him out of the sky.

When James awoke, he looked around himself. Ugh, I feel terrible! OH NO! I CAN'T SEE!!! he scrabbled at his face, finally realized that it was his shattered anti-stealth chip. He disactivated it, and groaned. That was a specially made chip from Earth, some old guy in Japan had made it for him. It had taken the man 5 years to make it. Oh well, it's better than my eyes.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next