The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 16 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  HawkBlade Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 am

Bange meanwhile sat atop a building, watching the procession go down the street. His scope was following the smooth movement of Soliss' head through the limousine window. He let out his breath and then squeezed the trigger. Time seemed to slow down as he watched the window shatter, right where Soliss' head was. Was. With his super speed, Sakura opened his door, ran around the car, and pushed the bullet over a couple inches. It hit the headrest. Soliss looked in amazement at Sakura, and then in anger at the building where Bange crouched. Sakura disappeared. He dashed into the building and up the stairs to the roof on the twentieth floor in 2.0563 seconds. He yelled and launched himself at Bange, firing off six disks while in the air. Bange jumped and then slapped his wrist, like he had been stung. Then he vanished. Six disks buried themselves two inches in the concrete. Sakura slumped to the ground. He had failed again.

HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 16 Empty RE: Spy RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 pm

As soon as Bange had pulled the trigger, pandemonium broke out everywhere. A security nightmare had just happened: A sniper made it to a secure location and managed to successfully fire upon his target. Had it not been for Sakura, Soliss would be dead. Worse still, the sniper was gone. As the rifle shot's booming echos reverberated through the streets, people dashed for cover, and police forces scrambled to get everyone out safely; all while keeping an eye out for the sniper. Several operators noticed a blur (aka Sakura) enter an apartment complex, and decided to follow.

Sakura slumped to the ground in defeat. Failure...again. I've got to get this guy if its the last thing I do. But how does one fight someone who can teleport? Before Sakura could think of an answer, he heard the sound of booted feet. Quickly standing and readying his disk launcher, he prepared to face the newcomers. But he lowered it when he saw it was just a few security operators coming to see why he had run up here. "Sir," the first operator, clearly in charge, said, "did you find the sniper?" Sakura sighed, "Yes, but he teleported before I could take him out." The operator nodded, "I understand sir. Do you think we should search the city for him?" Sakura thought for a second, then said, "No, that would be a waste of time and effort. Concentrate on keeping people safe." "Yes sir. We'll move out now." Sakura nodded as they retreated back to the street. Soliss walked in after the security operators had left. "Did you see he guy who shot at me?" "Yeah, same guy who got HawkBlade." Soliss looked at the ground for a second, then said quietly, "I wanted to thank you for saving my life. I feel like a moron for not thinking to check the windows of the limo to see if they were bulletproof. I almost paid for that mistake with my life." Sakura put a reassuring hand on Soliss' shoulder, "Your welcome, Soliss. I just wish I could have gotten that sniper in time." A cold determination sparked in Soliss' eyes, "You didn't get him this time, but we will get sooner or later. This sniper, whoever he is, has made an attempt on my life and thus I am going to hunt him down until one of us dies. Shall we work together?" "Yes," Sakura said with more confidence, "lets get this guy and show him what it costs to mess with the Rebellion's heroes."

The virus spread quickly. It reproduced faster while in water, and was totally immune to the effects of chlorine. Already, half the population had drank the water. It was almost time...
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

The rumors started when a man walked down an alleyway in Berlin. The last anyone heard of him was a scream.

Bange teleported to Beijing (Fifth Street, #102). He was furious that he hadn't neutralized his target. Then he pulled out a device very similar to the teleporter. He flipped out a keyboard and typed in "Sakura Kayamatoya". A holographic image of Sakura walking purposefully down a street appeared. A text scrolled across the top of the image. "Milky Way Galaxy. Planet Earth. Continent Asia. Country China. City Beijing. Fifth street. #98." Once he saw the "Beijing" Bange teleported away to Greenland. They must have teleportation trackers, he realized. Then he teleported All across the world, stopping in every major city he could think of. He often backtracked to the exact same spot so as to cause confusion. He ended in Berlin. He was in a windswept, deserted alleyway. At least he thought it was deserted. A shuffling man walked towards him. Then the man's head lolled back reveling rotting flesh and sightless eyes. Bange shot the horrifying apparition right between the eyes without thinking and teleported away to the Sahara desert. No zombies there.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm

The kids in the mansion were starting to get restless and worried. Since the earthquake, their little chunk of Berlin had been deathly quiet. No one knew where any of their parents or other adults were. "Hey Ben!" "Yeah, Caleb?" "Any idea where our parents are? They haven't come back yet." Ben sighed, then said, "I haven't the slightest idea. I really thought they'd be back by-" A piercing scream shattered the quiet. "Ashley!" Ben and Caleb said in unison. They dashed to the front of the mansion, where the scream originated. As they neared the front door, they heard Ashley's MP5 open up in a full-auto burst. The boys drew their weapons and were joined by a few of the other kids. Ben reached the door, and threw it open. The kids rushed outside, their guns drawn and ready.

Ashley stood in the front yard with her MP5 aimed at a body about eight feet away from her. Ben and Caleb ran ahead of the group. Ben got there first. "Ashley, what happened?" Ashley's face was white, and her hands shook with fear. "It...it was a zombie..." "What?! Those only exist in comic books and the movies!" Caleb said. Ben then looked at the partially decayed body, "No, it was a zombie alright. Did it try to get you?" "Yeah, it was just walking down the road and when he saw me, he just turned at came right at me." Color had just started to return to Ashley's face. Ben was about to say something, when Caleb shouted, "Look over there! Six more of them!" Everyone looked, and sure enough six zombies were making their way towards the mansion. A scout on the roof on the back of the house yelled out a warning, "Small mob of zombies making their way to the mansion!" Now it was Ben's turn to turn white. "Oh no...its just like Nazi Zombies from Call of Duty Black Ops...Everyone! Get inside and man your battle stations! Load and make ready all weapons! The Zombie Apocalypse has started!" All the kids rushed back into the mansion to begin the battle for their lives.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Miles away a fisherman from Hamburg rested in his boat after a long day of searching for a rumored lobster "mine" as his friends called them. They were hit or miss, and he was frustrated. He stared glassy-eyed at the water, not really seeing. Suddenly his eyes snapped into focus. What was that...? He leaned over the side of the boat and examined the murky spot in the water. He had never seen anything like it. The water was undulating furiously in one area about two feet in diameter. Directly outside the perimeter the water was absolutely still. He slowly backed away as the water started leaping as if it had a life of it's own. And then he saw the sky. How had he missed it? Pitch black, a huge cloud loomed over his boat, where only minutes before had been beautiful blue sky. A small black funnel stretched grotesquely down to the writhing water, and as water reached to touch sky, the fisherman ran. His father had told him "If you don't know what something is, retreat and find out from a safe distance." Taking these words to heart had saved his life on the seas more than once before. So now he let out the throttle, and sped away as fast as it could go. He chanced a glance back behind him, and made the sign of the cross. A full fledged cyclone came down from the cloud, and the water from hundreds of feet around bulged up into it. But this was not what had made him resort to his long forgotten Catholic faith. As the water and cloud had touched, he had seen the distinct shape of a woman shaped by the water. Just for a second. Then she was gone, up into the cloud. As sea and sky calmed, the fisherman passed a hand across his eyes. It had been a long day, much too long.

The cloud ambled across the sky, drifting here and there. It traveled for miles, finally hovering over Berlin. It was as if it sighed, sinking down to join the ranks its dark brethren, booming and flashing lightning over a dark mansion. Finally it let slip its precious burden, carried from who knows where. Raindrops fell, pattering against the roof of the mansion, sliding down the windows. And a shape.

Ashley was crouched behind an overturned table, periodically standing up and firing at the zombies that relentlessly kept coming, then ducked down again in a flash. Perspiration beaded on her forehead, and slid painfully into her eyes. Squinting she turned aside and wiped the stinging saltwater from her eyes. In doing so she glanced at the large window to her right. And she screamed, for plastered to the window was the ghostly shape of a woman, staring back at her. She sat, petrified as slowly the figure oozed through a crack in the window. She tried to scream again, but couldn't. What new devilry was this? In a breath the figure solidified into a flesh and blood woman, wearing a skin tight blue suit. She bent down to the little girl, smiling reassuringly. "Got any more guns?" she asked with a grin. "Don't worry, I'm a friend. I was sent here to help--don't ask me how I knew." Ashley was stupefied. But she didn't loose her wits; the whole exchange had taken but a few seconds. Rising she got off a few more shots at the zombies, and indicated with her foot her spare gun resting next to her. The woman in blue snatched it up and began firing alongside her. "By the way," she said, "my name's Shellia."

(Sorry for the overly dramatic reentry, but I just couldn't resist Wink )
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Haha great to have you posting again!

Sakura was following the confused teleportation trail. He was slowed by the fact that he could not directly teleport after Bange, but had to run to the nearest rebel teleportation station. Then his radio crackled into life. "Sakura! This is Gen. Wilms. You have been reassigned. There has been a zombie outbreak in Berlin. Some kids are pinned down in a mansion. I sent Shelia-" "Shelia! I haven't seen her in ages!" "Yes... I know. Anyway, I sent Shelia to help them but they need more. Get to the nearest teleporter and go. Forget Bange for now." "Yes sir!" Sakura reached the station two miles away in just under three minutes. Then he unsheathed his new, diamond edged daggers, broke through the mental barrier to his disk shooter and teleported. He saw the mansion on a hill in the distance. He ran towards it, ducking the slow, clumsy zombies. Shelia looked up to see Sakura standing beside them. Ashley offered him a M4-A1 but he declined. Then he was off. He danced from zombie to zombie, decapitating some, sending disks into others' brains and in general causing havoc among them. At first the defenders slacked their fire but he reassured them he could duck the bullets just fine. Occasionally they noticed that there would be a blur next to a misfired bullet and then a zombie would keel over slightly to one side. The battle worn on and on. The rotting corpses built up around them, forming a wall over which the new zombies would have to crawl. "Shelia!" He shouted. "What?" "Do you think you could use your water powers to purify all the water?" "With enough time I could but most likely I'll miss some." "We'll have to try it once we're done here." The slaughter continued. There were about 3 million people living in Berlin so it looked to be a long night. Sakura's new daggers performed admirably. Once he got tired he fell back and starting loosing disks with blinding speed, far outstripping even the fastest automatics the kids had. Shelia ran out of ammo and pulled out her own Aqua dagger andbegan hacking and slashing at any zombie limbs that came over the wall of dead bodies. Ben hurried over with several more crates of ammunition on a wagon. "Here! The zombie attack over on the other side has slacked. I guess there weren't many people living in the country." Shelia reloading and continued shooting zombies. Sakura, feeling refreshed, dodged back out into the melee.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome back to the forum, Shellia! What a Face

"SniperInYourMidst, this is Emergency Control. We have a level-5 emergency on the west side of Berlin. Zombie Apocalypse has started, and all zombies are assaulting a mansion. There are children inside fighting them off. Sakura and Shellia are with them, and need reinforcements. Do you copy?" Tomat reached for his radio sitting next to him on the shooting bench. Having been practicing with Unseen for a bit, he thought it was the perfect time for a break...but not this kind... "I copy Control. Am I linking up with an assault team?" "Affirmative SniperInYourMidst. You will meet Delta Force at entry point Beta."

Tomat whistled softly. Delta Force was the most elite SpecOps unit in the world. They originated from the United States before the Government took over the world. They continued their excellence inside the Rebellion and gained even more prestige, skill, and deadliness. Tomat had been privileged to fight alongside them only once before and had totally destroyed the enemy in that engagement. Ever since, Tomat had wanted to work with the unit on other missions, but Delta Force was being sent to other missions while he got to fight with his friends. No complaints there, but it was nice to be able to fight along with them again. "Understood. I'm on my way. SniperInYourMidst out."

Tomat stood and packed his M95 Barrett. Returning to the armory, he holstered his diamond-edged throwing knives and Pounder, his IMI Desert Eagle, chambered in the powerful .50 Action Express cartridge. Loading plenty of ammo for both his rifle and pistol, Tomat got his sniper gear on and commandeered a jeep for the hour-long drive from the Air Force Base he was currently stationed at to the west side of Berlin.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

The fighting wore on through the night and into the morning. Just as Ashley's head was drooping in sleep a jeep roared up to the mansion, plowed over any zombies foolish enough to get in the way. Then two more jeeps screeched up. Tomat stepped out of the first, and Delta Force men out of the other. They all carried assault rifles. Tomat bellowed. "Let's get this party started!" They loosed a deadly spray of bullets into the horde of zombies. They fell thick and fast. Sakura flickered in and out, his out times becoming much more prolonged than his in times. He was really tired having been fighting zombies at superspeed all night. Finally he just sheathed his daggers in their shoulder sheaths and lay down to take a powernap. Ten minutes later a gore smeared Tomat shook him awake. "Sakura! They're all dead! We won!" Him and Sakura walked out into the once verdant lawn. It was caked with the bodies of two and a half million zombies. About a third of them were decapitated or cut in half. "Good work Sakura." "Thanks, I-" He broke off as a zombie flipped over, grabbed his leg and then bit his calf. He screamed in agony as the rotting teeth cut through skin, flesh, muscle and finally imbedded in bone. Tomat's hand twitched and the Zombie fell back with a throwing knife through its eye. Tomat caught Sakura as he fainted from pain and blood loss. Blood was sheeting down his leg in thick ribbons, adding to the pools of blood already on the lawn. Tomat picked up Sakura easily and ran him over to Shelia. "Heal him!" He yelled. Shelia closed her eyes. and the wound began to repair itself. Then Shelia, with a start and a shiver of dread realized that she had almost overlooked the contamination already pumping through Sakura's veins, beginning the transformation to zombiehood. She removed it as best she could and then slumped back utterly exhausted. There was a ringing noise in her ears and fuzzy spots appeared in her vision. She heard as if from a distance Tomat asking if she and Sakura were all right. Then he fuzzy spots expanding encompassing her entire vision and she fell to the ground unconscious.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

"Fain! Leeroy! Front and center!" Tomat bellowed. Two Delta Force operators stopped their inspection of the zombies and ran over to Tomat. "Yes sir, what is it?" Fain asked. Tomat pointed to Sakura and Shellia. "They've both passed out. Sakura is battling the zombie virus after one zombie we thought was dead attacked him. Shellia attempted to heal both the flesh wounds and the virus, but I don't think she was able to complete it before she simply passed out." "If it were my guess, " Leeroy said slowly in his Texan drawl, "I'd say Shellia just used her healing power too fast. As for Sakura, we'd better make sure he's stable." Tomat nodded in agreement, "Good idea, but make sure Shellia is ok after you're satisfied Sakura isn't still dying." "Yes sir!" Tomat walked out of the mansion. Fain and Leeroy were the best medics Delta Force had ever had on the team. They'll be in good hands. he thought as he pulled his knife out the dead zombie.

The calls came in all of sudden. They wouldn't stop. The 911 call center was now flooded with frantic callers in Berlin saying monsters were running around attacking people. The city was in chaos. Then suddenly the callers reported the monsters were leaving the city, all headed to a mansion. That's when Delta Force was called in. Tomat was called in as added support. The call center operators calmly reassured people that military help was on the way, and to stay locked indoors. Those with firearms should use them, but with extreme discretion, against the zombies, as the military had identified them. Descriptions by callers proved to the medical staff listening on the calls that a virus had infected the population, thus causing a massive flux of zombies.

The report went on talk about some of the details of the fighting in the most passive, boring way possible. Gen. Wilms yawned, then looked at the clock: 12:30 Eastern Time. In other words, bed time. But it was then that the telephone rang. Gen. Wilms jumped. Only a few people knew which hotel room to call in order to reach him. That meant this was important. Quickly moving to answer it, Wilms picked up the receiver, "Gen Wilms here." "Good evening General, sorry to bother you this late at night." Wilms smiled as he recognized Jon Arbuckner, Chief of Intelligence. "Oh, its not a problem, Jon. I haven't even gotten to bed yet. Whats up?" "Well sir, I have some good news for a change. The zombie attack in Berlin has finally ceased. We were able to verify this information with the local 911 call center. Delta Force quickly radioed an 'all-clear' then went silent. That usually means they are in the middle of cleaning up." "Good the hear. Have we any word on Tomat, Sakura, and Shellia?" "Not yet. They haven't reported their status and Delta Force didn't say anything either." This fact concerned Gen. Wilms, but he decided to wait awhile longer before considering the silence from the heroes an issue. "Ok then. Let me know as soon as you have made contact with them." "Understood sir. Goodbye." "Goodbye." Wilms hung up. "Excellent!" Wims said to no one in particular, "Now we must hope whatever caused the zombie outbreak will not spread."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Jeth Mentic was worried, something he was not used to. Bange had not reported in over an hour, this was highly unusual. Bange would normally report in before 10 min was up. This could only mean one thing. Bange was still trying. This could be bad. Jeth nervously left the comms room after checking for the hundreth time weather Bange had reported. He walked down a narrow seldom used hallway brooding. Suddenly he started to feel as if he had crossed into pure evil. The feeling strengthened him and he began to smile. Jeth began thinking of evil schemes he could execute. On that note he also thought about people he could execute. As he headed toward his office the feeling got stronger slowly the feeling started to turn on him. Fear started to turn on him. before he had fed on fear, now he was horrified. Only his training kept him from running back to the comms station. Jeth Mentic was not used to this at all. Mentic drew his pistol for more security. Jeth emplied all his stealth training and combat experience to creep silently through the building He finnaly got through to his office. The evil was pervasive he stepped out of the shadows of his hallway and expected his guards to snap to attention but they just sneered. The guards stepped aside. Normally Jeth would have killed at least one of them for their disrespect but he suddenly got the feeling he was in something way over his head. One guard opened the office door and Jeth couldn't believe his eyes. "SOLISS?!?!?!" Soliss Fireheart turned around in Jeth's chair. "You must be Jeth Mentic." The words were barely out of Soliss' mouth before Jeth fired. the energy blast streaked toward Soliss but stopped about three inches away from Soliss' face. Jeth was so suprised he dropped his gun. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FOOL!!!!!!" Soliss said in a gutteral voice, "I am not Soliss freheart. I am Leigon. You fool, If I didn't want your help I would kill you for your insolence. Hmmmm.... I guess I should take another form more.... sutible." Leigon seemed to twist and snapp and bend then he changed and looked like this.
Spy RPG Game - Page 16 240191221_display
"Now fool we must make our plans to destroy the so called... Heroes. We will destroy them all."

Name: Leigon
Code name: Dark Soliss
Side: Government
Weapons: N/A
Powers: Demonic powers
Bio:
Looks:Spy RPG Game - Page 16 240191221_display
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:54 pm

A mile outside Berlin, a farmer opened his door at the sound of pounding. An hour later, five zombies, the farmer, his wife, his two sons and the original zombie set off into the countryside.

Sakura woke in ten minutes. His veins burned as though on fire. He could feel the zombie virus slowly "hacking" his DNA, turning and twisting it. "Find... Antidote... Quick..." Then he passed out again.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 pm

"Antidote? Is that what he said?" Fain looked up from the medical scanner he was holding over Sakura's chest, "I think so. But what antidote...?" Leeroy decided to look around their med pack to see what they had. "Poisons...snake venom...ah! I think this is it...no, never mind..." He searched further, but found nothing to cure a zombie virus. "Blast! It appears we don't have the antidote, if it even exists." "Then obviously we need to find it." "Yeah, but where?" "I don't know. But I would bet money someone at base would." "Hey, good idea!" Fain smiled, "Of course its a good idea. Why do you think I outrank you?"

After a 30 minute call to base, in which the base doctor was able to tell them what the virus was doing and how to get a cure. He said that the virus was working its way into Sakura's DNA, changing it to produce the necessary conditions to reproduce in the host's cells better. This in turn caused the host to become a zombie, before death came four weeks later. The cure was to inject a special antidote that made DNA resist change for one week. While it would prevent the host from healing on their own while the antidote was in effect, no other side effects were known. Then it was arranged to send an helicopter over to deliver the antidote. "Well Fain, I have to hand it to you. That call to base saved Sakura." "Wow, was that a compliment I heard?" Fain said jokingly. Leeroy smiled, "Yeah, you heard it. But don't let it go to your head." "Fine, if you insist. Anyway, how is Shellia doing?" Leeroy ran their medical scanner over her again, then said, "She's stable. As I thought, she just overstrained herself trying to heal Sakura." "Man, that must have been one nasty cut." "According to Gen. Fontar, it was. He lost a lot of blood in the process." Fain stood up, saying, "Well, I'll go report to Gen. Fontar and keep an eye out for the helo." "Alright. I'll keep watch over our charges."

When the helo arrived, the pilot looked very nervous. The medical ward that had been the pilot's only cargo also looked worried. "Hey, what's the matter with you two?" Fain asked. "Sir, as we were flying over here, another group of zombies is slowly making their way here. It is comprised of people living in the countryside. Based on our flying speed and distance to here, Sterg estimated you guys have two days before the zombies get here." "Great, not another wave of zombies. Well, we've got plenty of ammo, and the kids here are good shots. We'll take 'em, no problem." "I hope so. Anyway, here's the antidote we concocted. Just inject that into an arm vein and the patient should start resisting the virus." "Will do. Thanks for coming out here." "My pleasure. But I don't think Sterg wants to fly back here to send in another team. He says zombies make him nervous." Fain laughed, "Just tell him Delta Force is so good, he'll never even lay eyes on 'em."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:22 am

4100 posts!! woohoo!! Also, the fantasy and survival rpgs need some serious attention Sad

Arax (remember him? The superandroid with the bow? yeah, that's him) had hitched a ride to Earth. He was still trying to track down and join the Rebels. His ride landed in Berlin. A zombie lurched out of an alleyway and bit his arm. The clank of metal sounded and Arax power-punched the zombie twenty feet away. Then he calmly took out an oil can and oiled his joints, which had begun to seize up from not being oiled in twenty days. Then he heard the banging of guns and such about a mile to the east. He set off.

The kids weren't doing very well. Without Sakura and Shelia, they were being slowly but surely pressed back. Then an arrow with a glittering red head arced into the middle of the zombies. An explosion rocked the manner and zombie bits spattered everywhere. A good half of that crowd of zombies were dead, the other half where missing legs and arms. Then other arrows flashed in and zombies began dropping. Another explosion racked the battlefield and more zombies died.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 16 Empty RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm

The kids looked towards the left flank of the zombie hoard, and saw something amazing. "It's a robot!" someone yelled. There would have been further observation of Arax, if the zombies hadn't decided to continue attacking. Ashley quickly dealt with two zombies using the last four rounds in her rifle. Two boys beside her similarly ran out of ammo. One by one, the kids were hearing a dreaded sound: *BANG* *BANG* *click*. Their ammo was fast disappearing, yet the zombies kept coming. After whacking a zombie with the butt of her rifle, Ashley called out, "Tomat! A little help here?!" Her response was not long in coming. *KA-BOOoommm....* A nearby zombie's chest literally exploded, and the bullet took out two of his comrades behind him. "Sorry about that guys! We were dealing with some zombies coming from behind. Fall back and we'll take 'em from here!" Tomat yelled back from the roof. As he said that, the Delta Force operators appeared seemingly from out of nowhere and started laying waste with precision automatic rifle fire. The kids gratfully retreated to the house to rest.

Arax, during this entire exchange, had been calming killing the outer edges of the zombie hoard. Some of the zombies moved towards him, and he put his bow away. Walking forward as if there was no danger (because for him, there wasn't), Arax slugged a zombie as hard as he could. But these zombies, having traveled for two days, were more decayed than those fresh from Berlin. Because of this, Arax's power punch simply punched a neat hole and the zombie just walked up his arm and attempted to bite him. As he was about to chomp down, Arax flicked his arm up and back, causing the zombie's head to disintegrate. Kicking the remains away, Arax moved towards more zombies, and this time applied less force, cleaving his way through the hoard.

Sakura, on the other hand, was still feeling the effects of the zombie virus. He still felt it trying to change him, but now that the antidote was in him, the damage was contained. Where he had been bitten was red and swollen, but the green tinge had left. The pain lessened...his strength...wait a second... Why do I feel so much better? he wondered. Slowly sitting up, Sakura felt no pain. He picked up one of his ninja stars. Looking out the window, he saw two zombies side by side, marching towards one of the kids on the porch. They had cornered him, but none of the operators had seen it yet, nor heard his shrieks over the sound of their own guns. Well, here's as good a test of my improvement as any... Flicking his wrist, he sent the throwing star zipping through the window, cutting a clean slit, and destroyed the left zombie's head. Given courage by this, Sakura was about to throw another one. But the boy, being similarly emboldened by the kill, suddenly remembered his Judo and proceeded to deliver a savage snap kick that decapitated the zombie. As he took a second to marvel at his work, the boy didn't notice a third zombie creeping up on him, until he heard Tomat fire his M95 straight down through the porch overhang to blast the zombie to pieces. "Yes! I'm back to normal! That was faster than I thought... No matter for now, back to the fray! DIIIIIEEEEE ZOOMMMMBIEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!" Sakura yelled with all his might as he flew out the front door and right into the thick of the zombie hoard. Kick! Punch! Throwing Star! Sakura fought with amazing skill and speed. So fast were his attacks, that he created a black hole in a sea of zombies, as they focused on him.

Finally, the combonation of Arax, Sakura, and Delta Force succeeded in defeating the zombies, and left let another huge mass of dead bodies on the front and back yards. Sakuar walked up to the house, covered in the blood of his foes, as well as with several bite marks! Fain took one look at him, and his eyes widened. "Sakura! You've got at least four more bites!" "Yeah, I know. They hurt, but the virus doesn't affect me anymore." Just as Sakura thought Fain's eyes couldn't get any wider, they did. "But that only means...!" "Yup, the virus changed my DNA enough that instead of making me one of them, I'm now immune to its effects. I think its given me some better reflexes too." "Amazing! Good thing I took a blood sample for study. We may have a medical breakthrough!" Sakura smiled with satisfaction. "Good to know I helped make the wold a better place. Again."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GhostRaptor Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

I appear, then disappear.
(May be my last post ever.)
GhostRaptor
GhostRaptor