The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 15 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  HawkBlade Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 pm

In a far off planet, a golden mist stirred and then solidified. Jale appeared on the plaent G-13 where HawkBlade had accidentally teleported him. He spun around twice very fast and colapsed to the ground. Atomized teleportation is not a pleasent experience. He wretched, doubled over, and wretched again.

ill post rest tomorrow

HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 am

Name:black hole

Side:
Weapons:
Powers: ice black hole
Bio: Question
Looks: red hair one black eye one wight eye Spy RPG Game - Page 15 78922
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 am

For the next few days, more and more kids were coming to the old mansion. Strangely, no one else knew where their parents were. ben decided that since the number of kids had increased by 12 he should make a trip to the town a mile away to get more supplies.
"Caleb! come here!"
"Yes?"
"I need you to come with me to the town to get supplies. Ashley! Finn! I need you to gaurd the mansion while im gone." once they were on their way to the town they split up. Caleb and the kid with the go kart (his name is john) went to the weapon store while everone else went to the grocery store to gather food. when Caleb and John reached the store they got ammo for their weapons.
"what calibers of ammo do you think we need?" John asked.
"Well, Ben gave me a list." the calibers listed on the list were, 9mm, .45 acp, .223, 7.62x39mm, 5.56x49mm, .22, .40, 410 gauge, 20 gauge, 12 gauge.
after gathering ammo they put the ammo into the two metal baskets on the side of the atv and the back of the go kart. after that they headed back to the old mansion.
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:53 pm

A strange blue-green creature with eyes on tentacles aproached Jale, who blasted it to cinders with his blaster. He then hit a button on his watch which teleported him in a more comfortable way back to the government base. "I failed."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 15 Empty RE: Spy RPG

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 am

(Yes Strike, you can lead the backup flight. Due to me typing slower than I was thinking, I accidentally made Soliss leading the backup flight, whereas I meant to say James would lead it.)

The heroes marched out, leaving Shellia and Shayla to continue helping Gen. Wilms and his crew to monitor the situation on Earth. (They're not posting, so we'll have to sort of leave them out of the story for now.) Soliss took everyone to one of the secure meeting rooms to lay out a plan. "Ok, we can't just go in there, guns ablazing, and hope for the best. We need a plan." Tomat nodded at Soliss' tactical wisdom, "Ja, I would also recommend avoiding anything that looks like a show of force. This...thing," Tomat struggled to name the unknown flying over the German Sector, "could be intimidated." "Yeah. I can keep the squadron in a holding pattern out of sight and be ready to swoop in if things turn ugly." James added. Soliss agreed saying, "Sounds good. So here is the overall scheme of things: I will go out there myself, with everyone else in a backup flight of A-10 Warthogs-" James interrupted, "Hey! What about my new fighters? Couldn't we use them?" Soliss shook his head, "Not this time. We haven't gotten those fighters tested yet. The other reason is Warthogs are capable of absorbing massive amounts of damage before going down. This, combined with its equally large capacity for conventional ordinance makes it the perfect fighter for this mission." Tomat grinned, "I always loved the burp gun1 too." Everyone laughed. "Ok, I see what you're saying. We'll go in the Warthogs." James said. Soliss looked around, a confident smile on his face, "Awesome. If I run into trouble, I'll radio 'Mayday', but if negotiations work out the way I hope, then I'll say 'Stand down.' and you guys can give him an aerial display to awe him a bit." Tomat laughed, "This'll be fun, eh James?" "Oh yeah! Lets do this!"

The heroes made their way quickly to the hangars. After piling into a regular shuttle to the surface, Soliss queried the pilot and found that the first stop on his route was the very airbase they needed to be at. After a smoother flight, the heroes landed at Rhineland AFB (Air Force Base). Soliss pulled some rank to get the necessary Warthogs and pilots for the mission.

Soon afterward, a squad of A-10 Warthogs were lined up on the active runway, Soliss using his power to float in front of all of them. Besides the heroes, Soliss had selected a few extra pilots who were skilled in the A-10 to fill out the squad. Soliss' voice crackled over the radio., "Rhineland Control, this is Rebel Flight, requesting permission to take the active." "Copy Rebel Flight, you are cleared to the active runway. Take off when ready." Soliss turned around, then motioned with his hand. At the same time, he rocketed forward, chased by a dozen A-10 Warthogs running at full afterburner. Once in the air, formation was achieved, and they turned north, towards Berlin.

1This humorous name is the actual nickname for the 30mm gatling gun that sits in the nose of the A-10. Capable of firing at extremely high rates of fire, the sound is similar to someone burping. Hence the name. I also think you'd be interested to know that the burp gun is not centered on the aircraft. Instead it is offset to the left. This is because the cannon generates so much recoil that if the cannon was mounted on the centerline, the aircraft would be halted in mid-flight. Somehow offsetting the cannon negates that.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 am

HawkBlade woke up feeling like he had just broken his back under a boulder. Sakura was nowhere to be seen. He got out of bed, groaning, and staggered to the water pitcher on his bedside table, drinking at one go. Then he lay back down and promptly fell asleep again.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:10 pm

meanwhile:
"im so bored." Finn complained
"I know I hate gaurd duty"
"why does Ben make us be on gaurd duty all the time there's plenty of other people to do it"
"Hey! who's that?"
"Hey! Hey you! get over here!"
three kids soon walked up the hill, two with their hands up and one with a P90. all three had backpacks full of ammo. there now were 56 kids at the old mansion.

Later that day, Ashley spotted a white ball of light coming towards them.
"What the heck is that thing?!"
someone inside shouted "I see it too!"
"Everyone get inside!" Ben shouted
"what is that thing?"
"Shoot it! shoot it now!" about 45 guns simultaniosly bengan firing.
the creature, unfazed, fired raw energy into the ground, creating a 4 foot deep cater near the mansion, then flying off.
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 15 Empty RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry for the unannounced sabbatical, I think I'm gonna start posting some more. Lets do this! Twisted Evil

Klicknan, a bit fazed after his encounter with the fighter, decided that he should return the the city to see if he could help using his powers. Collectively called "Energy Power" by Klicknan, his abilities to control raw energy could be useful; Or so he imagined. As Klicknan glided over the remains of the city he had determined to be named Berlin, he suddenly stopped. There in front of him was an area completely untouched by the earthquake. It was on the edge of town, and had the appearance of an old suburb. That's when he heard frantic voices, "What the heck is that thing?", a voice muffled by distance sounded, then a strong voice yelled out as only a kid could do it, "Everyone get inside!" Klicknan moved closer, and rose over a hill. There stood an old mansion, boarded up on the first floor, with a large group of kids in it. The worst part was they were armed. Klicknan was about call out that he was friendly, when the strong voice yelled out again, "Shoot it! Shoot it now!" and gunfire instantly erupted. Klicknan shook his head at their deplorable accuracy, until one of the kids managed to shoot too close for comfort. Hoping to only to show that he was powerful, yet kind enough not to kill them, Klicknan fired an energy beam into the ground near the fortifications. The kids stopped shooting, bur only for a second, so Klicknan moved off.

SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 am

HawkBlade woke up a while later and padded up to the bridge. "Gen. Wilms, sir! What is my assignment?"
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

The Heroes were speeding toward Klicknan as fast as the planes could carry them. Soliss loved the feeling of the wind whipping through his hair. Soliss flipped over and looked at Tomat, "I'm going ahead. You guys circle three miles away. If I need help I will signal you with the ripcord." Soliss said, "Do you really think that is wise Soliss? I mean-" "you mean he has the same types of powers so he could overwhelm me." "Well.... Yeah." "Soliss grinned "Don't worry about me." before Tomat could respond Soliss was a speck on the horison.

Klicknan flew toward a rough area trying to see if there were any victems there. "OI!" Klicknan whipped around to spy a smug looking Soliss sitting on the ground in a space that fit him like a chair. Klicknan didn't quite know how to react to someone who wasn't shooting at him for the moment, "What?" Klicknan inquired "You know that fighter you shot down?" Soliss asked nochalantly. Suddenly his gaze hardened and his smile became forced, "it was mine." Klicknan gulped.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Klicknan thought fast. He figured that for the moment, he should act unafraid so that he would not appear weak. "So what of it? That fighter was coming right for me, so what choice did I have?" "You could have seen if it was going to fire at you, rather than just shooting first and asking questions later." Soliss responded quickly. "Perhaps, if I had a better idea of what is going on in this world." Soliss' eyebrows went up, "Oh? You do not already know?" Klicknan considered for a second whether or not he should trust this person, but then God told him Soliss could be trusted. "No, I do not know what is going on. I just blasted out of a cave I was imprisoned in when I was a child. When I saw this city in ruins, I-" "Wait," Soliss interupted, "you say you 'blasted' your way out of that cave? How?" "I have what I call 'Energy Powers', in short, the ability to control raw energy. It took me those many years in that cave to develop them into what I am capable of now. I am certain that I am capable of more, but I need to work on my powers more." "And let me guess, you are trying to figure out who is good and who isn't?" "Well...yes." Klicknan was surprised that Soliss knew exactly what he was doing, but decided to press on. "Do you know about who is good and evil?" Soliss seems to sigh wearily, "I know all too well who is good and who isn't. You see, I am one of the leaders of the good force in the world, called the Rebellion. It is pretty much a temporary name for until we take out the old, evil government for good." "You are? Then...may I join you? Ever since I became a Christian, God has been telling me always to use my powers only for good. This seems like what He would have for me." Soliss laughed, "He's got powers and he's a Christian to boot! You bet you can join. But first, I'd like to show you something." Soliss pressed a button on his radio, "Stand down, guys!". Soliss turned to Klicknan, "We've been tracking your energy signal ever since you blasted out of that cave. We didn't know if you were friendly or not, so I brought a backup flight just in case. Watch this." Just as Soliss had finished, they both heard the sound of jets roaring towards them.

"Stand down, guys!" Tomat sagged in his pilot's seat with relief when he heard Soliss report over the radio, then straightened when he heard James' voice on the radio. "Yes! He did it! Ok everyone, head to bearing oh-two-four and push the afterburners on my mark." When the flight was in position, ""Mark!" Tomat reacted instantly and slammed his throttles home, then past the Full Military Power indents. He heard the afterburners light with a dull *boom* and felt the g forces as his A-10 accelerated at a terrific rate. In mere seconds, the flight had reached Mach 1.02 and flitted over Soliss and the target without a sound. "Flight, reduce power to eighty percent and come around one-eighty degrees." Tomat keyed his mic, "I copy James, but shouldn't we be returning to base? I'm bingo fuel.1" "Yeah, I am too, but let me check with Soliss."

Klicknan wondered what was headed for them, when suddenly the sounds stopped. Soliss grinned broadly, "Ah, supersonic eh? I would have chosen a aerobatic display, but that works too." Then large shapes zipped across the sky and were gone. Two seconds later, a roaring sound grew steadily louder until it was a deafening noise, then subsided. "What was that?" Klicknan asked. "That my friend, was an entire squadron of A-10 Warthogs in formations going about Mach 1. The speed of sound." "Whoa! I didn't know there were aircraft that could do that!" "Oh yes, we also have aircraft that can go into space." "Amazing! This is a group I cannot wait to be part of." Soliss turned to Klicknan with a serious expression, "It's not that great actually, because they are designed to hurt people. That is not what we want to do all of our lives. It is very hard being good, but if you are strong in the Lord, you'll make it. By the way, the name is Soliss A. Cahill." "Klicknan Verlowsa." "Nice to meet you. I am sure that you will do well in the Rebellion." It was then that the A-10s returned, much more slowly this time, and Soliss heard James come in on the radio, "Hey Soliss, this is James. We are bingo fuel and need to head home. You need us anymore?" "Nope, we're good to go. We'll meet you back at base." "I copy, we're headed out." The A-10s winged away and were gone in seconds. Soliss turned back to Klicknan, "Well Klicknan, what say we beat those jets back to base? Just follow me and we'll get there in no time flat!" Klicknan grinned, "A good bit of friendly competition, a good start to my Rebel career. Lead the way, Soliss!" Soliss leaped into the air, but when Klicknan tried, he rose up and then tottered and started to fall. He started charging, which immediately slowed his descent. Once charged enough, Klicknan teleported to right next to Soliss, who blinked in surprise, "Whoa, you can teleport!" "Yup, that and more. I can explain it all once we beat those pilots. Now that I have enough energy, we can go." "Ha ha! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces. Lets go!" With that they rocketed towards base.

1Bingo fuel is a pilot term meaning that the aircraft's fuel levels have dropped to the point where there is only enough fuel to get home.

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarified and added detail to the second paragraph, clarified and fixed a spelling error in the third paragraph)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am

OK, I believe the crisis is severe enough to merit (I don't think that's the right word...) a double post. Also agent, if you dont mind id like to introduce a new government character.

Name: Bange (bayn'j) "Headshot" McMark.
Code name: (optional) Headshot
Side: (Spies, Government) Government
Weapons: Sniper rifle, hunting knife.
Powers: (Limit: 2) Limited mind control, mind reading
Bio: He lived in Scotland until his power was discovered at age 3 months. Since then, he was imprisoned in a space cell with no human contact until he was fully indoctrinated by his robot attendants that the government was good and the spies were bad. Then he was released and sworn in as one of the government's finest snipers and spies.
Looks: 6' 1", jet black hair, tanned skin, black eyes. Always wears black.

Jale stood before his commanding officer, Jeth Mentic. Jeth was angry. Jale had failed him. Jeth then nodded at Jale, who slumped in relief. Until the hunting knife plunged into his heart through his back. He slumped, this time in death, to the floor. The real Jale stood off by the door. He had created an image of himself and walked it up to Jeth, just in case things got out of hand. He saw Jeth smile. Then Jale ran, shifting everyone's perceptions around him so as to appear invisible. He took a pod and flew off (I'm thinking he could be a possible enemy once, if ever, the government is defeated).

Back in the room, Jeth was assigning Bange a mission. "Bange, I want you to kill General HawkBlade of the rebel forces. Do not fail like the last fool did!" "I will not, sir."

On the rebel base, HawkBlade was disonsolate. He had no mission and was supposed to rest. He wanted to DO something, not just sit around! He decided on going to the on-ship obstacle and endurance course. He entered the hardest level and scaled cliffs, jumped rivers, and flew over rivers of lava (he must be in creative mode ;D). He completed it easily and wasn't even breathing hard. Then he heard a faint click. He immediately dropped to the floor, rolled, and jumped back up. A .50 caliber bullet pulverized the area that he was standing on. There was no report. It was the best silenced gun HawkBlade had ever seen or heard of. He pulled out his C-Lighter and tried to figure out where the click had come from. All this happened in about half a second. Then he heard the click again. It come from one the gardens about a hundred yards away. He leapt into the air and suffused himself with energy, streaking toward the garden. He sent five shots from his C-lighter scorching towards it but then he realized it was far to inaccurate. He dropped it and instead sent bolts of lightning from his hands at the figure. Then he suddenly realized what he was doing. This person could be a friend! He cut off the lighting flow and slowed down. After all, the person hadn't actually shot at him, had he? It must have been an accident. Yes, of course. Then the second shot took him straight in the head, killing him instantly.

(I'm not saying this is going to permanently kill him, I might find out a way to bring him back later, but for now, yes he really is dead affraid Also I didnt really make it clear, but the reason he he stopped and acted strangely is because Bange was using his mind powers on HawkBlade.)

Everyone start posting again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 pm

(Sorry to make my post so big, but I haven't been posting for awhile. What a Face )

In the control room where the heroes vital signals were monitored, absolute panic reigned. The soldier on duty was quite bored, when heard an alarm going off. Snapped rudely out of a daydream about what he would do on leave, he checked the readouts...and his heart nearly stopped. He madly reached for the intercom phone that connected directly to Gen. Wilms' office. "General! According to sensors, HawkBlade just died!" "What? Johnson, this had better be serious." "Yes sir! I'm deadly serious! His vital signs just dropped to nothing. I've run a check, and his biosensors are working perfectly, but they are not detecting anything at all." "This is bad, very bad. Do any of the readings leading up to the loss-of-contact moment suggest why he seems to have died?" Johnson checked over the readout logs and noticed trauma to the head and upper body. "I think he fell off of some great height. The readings are showing trauma to the head and body, but it's concentrated on the head." Wilms had calmed down a bit now and realized that not ten seconds after hearing a hero had died, he was thinking. He had an idea, "You said the trauma is concentrated on the head?" "Yes sir." "Then that probably means he was shot. Where was he when this happened?" "In the training room sir." "Then I will have a combat medical team sent in at once. Let me know if any other heroes die." "Yes sir!"

Wilms hung up. "This isn't good. If this is an assassination attempt that worked on HawkBlade, we're all in danger. How he got in is a mystery in and of itself." Next, Gen. Wilms called Tomat, "Gen. Fontar." Tomat answered business-like, which meant this was one of those rare times that he was actually at his desk. "Tomat, this is Gen. Wilms. I have some bad news for you." "Aw rats, I was hoping otherwise. What is it sir?" "HawkBlade is dead." There was a short pause, then Tomat's voice came back, seething with restrained anger, "How?" "We're not sure yet, other than we think he's been shot. I need to send a combat medical team out to the training room. That is where we had last contact. You are to lead the escort." "Yes sir. HawkBlade will be avenged." Wilms sighed, then remembered the other aspect, "Tomat, I know you're angry about HawkBlade being killed, but I need you to be REALLY careful. If it is true that HawkBlade was shot, that means there is someone here in this base that has the skills to kill heroes. He could get you too." Tomat did not reply right away, instead he realized that Wilms was right and calmed himself down some. Then he responded, "Yes sir, I'll be careful. In fact, I think I'll bring back HawkBlade's killer alive. He can face trial that way. Justice, plain and simple." Wilms smiled, he pitied the assassin now, "That's the way, Tomat! Now get the team together. The assassin can't have gone far." "Once I find him, he won't go far at all." Tomat hung up.

Action was something Tomat loved. To a point. While the other missions he had been on were certainly dangerous, this one was personal. HawkBlade had been killed, and that stirred up feelings of pure rage against the perpetrator. Tomat had assembled a solid team, and the medical staff and managed to get the necessary personnel in record time. Tomat faced his small escort team. He has decided to not include the other heroes for fear that they too would be killed, but had instead picked some of the best SpecOps people he knew of. "Alright guys, the training room is still on. It's set to a sort of bush area with few trees but lots of brush. Our goal is to find HawkBlade and to capture or if necessary kill the killer. Understood?" With affirmatives all around, Tomat pushed the button to open the door.

The first thing that happened was a faint click and the sound of a bullet bouncing off of the wall. One soldier flew backward with a hole in his head. "Get back from the door!" Tomat yelled. Another soldier tossed a smoke grenade inside. It lit and quickly produced a smoke cloud that covered the entrance. "GO GO GO!!" Tomat rushed inside, everyone at his heels. Over their personal radios, one the medical team reported a life form about 50 yards to their left. After running through the smoke cloud, everyone hit the deck at whatever cover they could find. Tomat set up the integral bipod on Unseen and looked cautiously around. That is one good silencer. To suppress a rifle of that caliber must have a massive silencer. Then he saw him. It was a man with a Macmillan-Tac 50 .50cal sniper rifle, a design about as old as the Barrett. Just as Tomat had suspected, the silencer was quite large: about 20 inches long. Tomat smiled a devious smile, and reached for his radio, "Ok guys, I see the sniper. He's about 50 yards ahead next to the lone pine tree. You guys suppress him while I go around to flank him. Everyone responded by opening up with a barrage of assault rifle fire. Tomat moved quickly from cover to cover.

Soon Tomat was about 20 yards behind the sniper, and creeping up slowly. He pulled out his radio and whispered, "Okay, stop shooting." The firing slowed gradually, and stopped when Tomat was a mere 5 yards away. Sneaking with all the skill he had, Tomat crept closer and closer. The sniper was intently looking through his scope, trying to find his attackers. Then Tomat yelled "Got you!!" as he lunged forward and slammed into the man. The struggle was short and fierce. Tomat expected resistance, but even when the sniper didn't really put up much of a fight (being totally surprised) Tomat pounded him until he was unconscious. He pulled out a pair of zip cuffs and secured him tightly. Reaching for his radio again, Tomat said in a tired voice, "Ok guys, I got the sniper." He paused for a second, "You can begin searching for HawkBlade now."

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a few grammer errors, clarified that Unseen is not a bipod, but that the bipod is built into Unseen, and clarified some sentence structure)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Sakura had just gotten the call from Gen. Wilms. He was inconsolable. He shut himself in his room and wouldn't let anyone enter for a week, not even to bring him food. The only reason he came out was to attend his brother's funeral. It was a sad affair, with most of the rebel army attending. Only those left on guard duty didn't come. Once HawkBlade had been buried, Sakura demanded to see the prisoner. He was led to Cell #43, where he was confronted by a pair of young guards with assault rifles. "What do you want, sir?" "I wish to see the prisoner of cell 43." "What prisoner? There isn't nor was there a prisoner here. Just a visiting ambassador from Earth." Sakura attempted to brush past the guards but they just leveled their assault rifles at Sakura. "We cannot let you in! You are not authorized to speak with the Ambassador!" Sakura stared at them in disbelief. "There IS no ambassador! Just the assassin that killed my brother!" Looks of consternation passed over the two guards' faces. "Wait here a minute, General." They both entered the room and came out a moment later. "He is an ambassador from Earth. You are not authorized to speak with him. He did not kill your brother." "Well then he's lying!" "No, he was telling the truth." "How do you know!?" Again looks of consternation flickered across their faces, then solidified into impassive masks. "We know he was telling the truth. Leave now or we will be forced to treat this as an attempt on his life." Sakura was utterly bewildered. He made as if to enter the room anyway but the guards opened fire. Sakura dodged the bullets using his super speed and knocked the two out with a little more force than was strictly necessary. He then entered the room. It was an empty cell.

Two hours earlier in Cell #43

Bange awoke in a strange room, his head throbbing. The last thing he had seen was a fist the size and weight of a brick descending towards his face. A voice next to him spoke. It said: "The prisoner is awake!" Bange attempted to sit up. He was chained to a cot. He then saw the young guards standing next to him. "I'm a friend. It would be a good idea to release me because I'm a friend. I'm an ambassador from Earth. These are my chambers. I have information that a General Sakura will make an attempt on my life," he said, using his power on the guards. They released the chains and helped him stand up. "Ambassador! We're sorry! We thought at first you were a prisoner or something!" "Its no big deal. I have to go to the bathroom now, if you gentlemen will allow me." "Allow you? Of course sir!" Bange left the room, leaving behind a web of power that would keep the two guards confounded. Then he left. He hit a button on his watch and teleported back to the government base. "I succeeded, Commander Mentic. Gen. HawkBlade is dead." "Very well done, Bange... Your next target is a one Jerald Harvor, Earth, England, London, King Street, house #451. He is a trillionaire that supports the rebels with his money. I want that money flow to stop." "Yes sir. It shall be done."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm

It was a quiet day in London; as quiet as it can be after a Rebel hero has died and an earthquake rolled through only a few days ago. Jerald Harvor walked out of the apartment complex where he lived on the south end of London to an armored limo that was waiting for him. He stopped for a second to smell the fresh air. His nature reverie was cut short by the sound of a rifle shot. Harvor flew backward as his head exploded gruesomely. Guards started yelling and firing randomly into the forest areas to suppress the sniper. Another shot and a guard fell. Then the sniper just disappeared.

Bange quietly folded up his Macmillian-Tac 50 and prepared to leave his sniper hide. He had cleverly hidden in a building close to the forest that allowed him a straight shot and confuse the guards at the same time. Using mind control, he managed to sneak out without anyone thinking a man hefting a powerful sniper rifle through the street was unusual. After getting into the car provided to him by the Government resistance, Bange drove off.

"And now Rebel Earth News. Our top story this evening: Trillionaire Jerald Harvor was shot this morning by a unknown sniper while exiting his apartment." Tomat had been half-dozing in front of his TV in his quarters, but was quite awake now. "What? A sniper attack? And Harvor dead...aw great. He was one of our major sources of income!" The news anchorman continued: "Most of southern London has been locked down by the police force and army counter-sniper units have been called in. Any reports of sniper fire shall be directed to..." Tomat didn't hear the rest, he was thinking. First HawkBlade, a big time hero. Now Jerald Harvor, a major source of income to the Rebellion. Both done seamlessly. And of course the sniper we got escaped, so it could very easily be the same guy. There's got to be a pattern here. Who would he hit next...? Aha! He's hit the heroes, he's hit our economy, and next would be someone military. Who would be a high-profile military target...there's me and there's Wilms-yes! Gen. Wilms would be next! He's going to a conference in Washington D.C. tomorrow, so we'll obviously have to cancel it. Or do we...? Tomat got up and walked to find Gen. Wilms.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am

(Just a note, Bange wouldn't really have to drive off because he has the teleporter wrist band thing. It's newly developed government equipment. However, they are incredibly expensive to make so only their best troops get them.)

Bange teleported back to base. "Mission successful. Harvor is dead. Who is my next target?" "Your next target is rebel Gen. Wilms. He is going to a conference in Washington D.C." "Yes sir. I will not fail."

Gen. Wilms agreed with Tomat's reasoning, however he decided not to cancel the meeting. "Tomat, call up Sakura please." "Yes sir."

Sakura appeared looking ragged and haunted five minutes later. "Yes sir?" "You are to be my bodyguard to Washington D.C." "Yes sir." "You will get a chance at revenge on your brother's killer." Sakura visibly perked up. "Yes sir!"
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 pm

where are the bunch of kids at the mansion? me and hawkblade did think of an idea to put zombies in it but i don't know.
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:36 pm

They are in Berlin, near where Klicknan burst out. What puzzles me is... Why are they speaking English if they're German!? That's one thing that bugs me is that the humans talk to aliens and the aliens understand them, then the alien replies in alienese and the humans can't understand them. Do the alien schools offer English courses?

--------------------Post Edit by AgentE383 for Double post--------------------
I think the zombie idea is a really good one. It could be a zombie virus designed by the gov to destroy the human population. Then, once all the humans are dead, they kill the zombies. With no humans around to infect, the virus will die and the gov can reclaim the planet. Why they want this is because high up in the gov somebody decided that the gov had spent too many resources on the earth and it was time to zombify it. Why would they want to do this? Because its a whole lot easier to kill zombies than it is to kill humans.

HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 am

I think the zombie idea is a really good one. It could be a zombie virus designed by the gov to destroy the human population. Then, once all the humans are dead, they kill the zombies. With no humans around to infect, the virus will die and the gov can reclaim the planet. Why they want this is because high up in the gov somebody decided that the gov had spent too many resources on the earth and it was time to zombify it. Why would they want to do this? Because its a whole lot easier to kill zombies than it is to kill humans.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Well, to answer your wondering about the German kinder (kids in German): English is one the most popular second languages in Germany, and I've seen books/movies where characters write/speak in English when they really are speaking some other language, such as German. So there are two ways you could explain all the English in Berlin in the story. What a Face

So, a bit more story to keep continuity:

The flight to Washington D.C. was somewhat tense for both Gen. Wilms and Sakura. The armored shuttle taking them to the surface from the Rebel Freedom flew quietly and fast, but the lack of noise made it easy to think all about what could go wrong with the anti-sniper mission. Even though Tomat and James were personally escorting the shuttle, Gen. Wilms couldn't help but feel a little unsafe, knowing there was a sniper probably setting up to kill him right now.

Sakura still felt a cold lump of grief for his brother in his heart, but it was slowly melding into the background and he found he could focus better then when he had been given the news by Tomat. Then before he could stop it, he had a flashback: Tomat walked over to the martial arts room, where Sakura was drilling hard. The doors opened silently, and Tomat found a foot sailing towards his head. Instinctively he blocked it and executed a snap kick that narrowly missed Sakura. The ninja jumped back and readied to block another blow, but saw that Tomat had stopped. He looked very sad. "Sakura, I have some bad news." "Ok, what is it...?" Sakura asked hesitantly. "HawkBlade is dead." It was that moment that grief, mixed with intense anger hit him like a brick wall. "Wha-wha-what?! HawkBlade is dead?!" "Yes, he was killed by a sniper. I had the personal pleasure of beating him to a pulp and slamming him into a jail cell. We're going to try him for murder tomorrow." Red clouded Sakura's vision, "I have to go now. Thank you for telling me, Tomat." He practically ran out of the room. Tomat sighed...

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified my example of books and movies)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 pm

As Wilms was nearing DC Tomat flicked his radio on, "Escort-2 this is Escort-1, come in Escort-2, over." "Escort-1 this is Escort-2, what is it, over?" " James I want you to circle the area while I go down with Wilms. This could get sticky so I want you to keep on the lookout for anything you think is a threat that we don't see, over." "Wilco, peeling off. out." "out." James peeled off the the left and started a standered search pattern around the landing pad at first. Wilms and Tomat headed down landing vertically on a small square pad. Tomat rushed out of his plane standing by the opening door to Wilms shuttle. Wilms grey head stooped to go through the door just as armed personell ran out the door of an imposing spaceport, guns drawn. Tomat moved into a protective position drawing pounder. The soilders moved into formation guns still drawn. then one half stepped right and the other stepped left making an opening just large enough for two men to walk through with a bit of room. Soliss exited the building walking with a stride of confidence and power. Tomat hostered pounder and steeped toward Soliss. Soliss kept comming until he was a pace from Tomat. They stared eye to eye. Slowly Soliss began to smile and he gave Tomat a man hug, "Good to see you!" "You too Soliss" Soliss walked past Tomat to Wilms. "I learned that you were comming so I thought this would be appropriot." Soliss wispered with a slight smile still on his face, "You could have warned us first!" Wilms retorted barely able to keep a smile off his face as well. Well Wilms. Wilms thought to himself this should be an interesting meeting.

(DONT POST UNTIL THIS POST IS DONE!)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

(I got permission to do this one. What a Face )

Klicknan Verlowsa stood with one of the Rebel trainers, demonstrating his powers. The trainer had asked him to go down the list of things he had figured out how to do and demonstrate them all. The first thing Klicknan did was charge up. But the blue-ish aura that appeared to draw inward didn't appear all around, instead it focused on the trainer. "Wha-? What is happening, Verlowsa?" the trainer asked nervously. "Uh, I'm not sure. This hasn't happened before... Ah, I know now." Klicknan stopped charging, and the trainer suddenly had to sit down, he was very tired now. Klicknan continued, "Instead of extracting energy from the matter around me, such as the air and ground, I do believe I extracted energy from you." "That would explain why I'm so tired, you pulled some of my energy. I wonder if you could kill someone with that power?" "It's possible. I've always known I was capable of more than what I know I can do now, but this is totally new."

Klicknan had figured out how to select what he pulled energy from, and with some practice had honed the skill to be very specific. This had made him able to do such feats as weaken doors by pulling massive amounts of energy from it, converting the mass to energy. Continuing down the list of things he could do, Klicknan demonstrated his teleport ability, his flying ability, and his energy beams. The energy beams interested the trainer greatly, seeing how destructed they were. With one blast, Klicknan had destroyed a Leopard Tank and the concrete fortifications around it. Klicknan also discovered that it bypassed shields completely, if he concentrated on doing so. "Well, this is a good start. Tomorrow you can show me any other powers you have." "Well sir, that's it. As I've said before, I know I can do other things; I just need to discover them, like I have done today." "I see. Very well then, tomorrow we shall start your basic combat training and later we will see what we can do to make these Energy Powers your primary weapon, and to make you good at using them. Sound good?" "Yes sir! I'll be ready!" "Good, I want you here at 0600, got it?" "Yes sir!" Klicknan replied eagerly. "Good, dismissed."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Bange was still en route when Mentic got new inteligence. "Blast! THREE heroes!?!?!?! how did you let that happen?!?!" Jeth stormed. "Get me Bange! NOW!!!!!!" Meanwhile Bange was about to reach his destination when he heard from Jeth. "Bange! Change of plans. Wilms is too hevially guarded. The new target is Soliss." Bange's eyes narrowed, "Soliss? what's so special about him?" "His power grew overnight, and I want to know why! Bring him back Alive!" Jeth chuckeled evilly, "if you can." Bange smiled slightly, though Jeth couldn't see it, "Your wish is my command."

(Not done yet.)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

May I please post? Bange is my character Sad
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

After his fury had subsided, Jeth returned to his office and called another operative on Earth. The connection took a few seconds to be established; but then it was using a 4096-bit encryption method only just invented. When the computer finally got through to the contact, Jeth smiled his cold evil smile that always brought a chill to his subordinates. But the operative didn't so much as blink. Very disappointing. "My lord, this is an unexpected surprise." Jeth's smile vanished as he said, "Indeed, but it is with a mission of great importance that I surprise you with communication." The operative brightened, "Oh good. It has become so frightfully boring here in the Bavarian mountains." "But you have continued working on those projects, correct?" "Yes, yes, my lord. I did not mean to imply that I was not. But they have been so successful and none of the Intelligence staff seem to care." Jeth felt a pang of rage at this remark. Heads would roll for that bit of incompetent laziness. "I will see to having that situation remedied. In the mean time, is the zombie virus we asked you to create finished?" The operative nodded, "Yes, and thoroughly tested on humans in various ages and degrees of health. Over the course of time they "vanished" from their villages with evidence that made it appear that they ran away, so no one suspected abduction." "Very good, Hans. You surprise me with your ingenuity. I assume I have not noticed you earlier because of trouble with the intel people?" "I believe the answer is yes. They really seemed not to care." Jeth nodded, then continued, "I shall deal with that as well. Anyway, the zombie virus is needed now. I have decided it is time to open a new front against the rebels. A biological one. You shall take sufficient quantities of the virus and introduce it to the water supply of Berlin. That city is teeming with rebels and despite having suffered a violent earthquake, they have already restored the water supply. But it shall be in vain." Hans grinned, "I've always wanted an excuse to go to Berlin. I will enjoy watching my creation take the city by storm." "That is the idea. Get to Berlin as fast as possible, and then back to your base with the same speed. I shall contact you later with more information and perhaps a project or two." "I will begin preparations to leave immediately." "Good. Mentic out." And with one fluid key stroke, Jeth terminated the connection.

*2215 hours local time, Berlin*
Hans Obenstein crept to the southern water distribution facility with a one gallon jug in one hand. Finding the large pipe that went into the city, Hans emptied the container into the pipe. Done, now to let the virus get to work. Soon Berlin will be a zombie city! Hans triumphantly crept back into the night.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 am

Bange meanwhile sat atop a building, watching the procession go down the street. His scope was following the smooth movement of Soliss' head through the limousine window. He let out his breath and then squeezed the trigger. Time seemed to slow down as he watched the window shatter, right where Soliss' head was. Was. With his super speed, Sakura opened his door, ran around the car, and pushed the bullet over a couple inches. It hit the headrest. Soliss looked in amazement at Sakura, and then in anger at the building where Bange crouched. Sakura disappeared. He dashed into the building and up the stairs to the roof on the twentieth floor in 2.0563 seconds. He yelled and launched himself at Bange, firing off six disks while in the air. Bange jumped and then slapped his wrist, like he had been stung. Then he vanished. Six disks buried themselves two inches in the concrete. Sakura slumped to the ground. He had failed again.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next