The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Tomat stood up fast and instantly sat back down as pain swept over him and threatened to black him out. Tomat had not fully recovered from some of the damage done to his spine and still needed painful adjustments from the base chiropractor. "What did you just say?" The aide in front of Tomat nodded, "I said sir, that HawkBlade has been reported missing." "Missing?! That is impossible. Who reported that?" "Uhhhh...", the aide flipped through some papers," Sakura did sir." "Oh, why didn't you say so?" Tomat's voice had lowered to resignation. "Thank you, you are dismissed." The aide saluted and left. Tomat got up, slowly this time, and hobbled to the command bunker.

He got there just in time for a sensor operator say "New contact! Range, north two-nine-oh-point-six-eight at 20 miles out." Gen. Wilms walked over to the sensor board with an ease that made Tomat a little envious considering his current state. "Give me a satellite view of that area as soon as possible." Wilms said. "Yes sir, the Ninja is orbiting this area as we speak. They are sending us a data feed from their sensors. Stand by." The operator flipped a few switches, pushed a button or two, and finally typed out a string of commands into his terminal. Then a projector switched on and displayed a top-down view of the planet from the wall. It zoomed in on the section specified by the sensor operator and suddenly a Government Power Grid appeared. Powerful bolts of power were flashing along the wires. Then the data feed wavered for a second and when it refocused, HawkBlade, in a powerful crackling ball of energy, rose up in the air. He fired at someone or something outside the sensor range then flew off. "Find out where HawkBlade is headed." Wilms said, worry on his face as well as in his voice. "Right away sir!" A new image appeared on the projector. It was a map overlaid with a red line that came from the grid to the base. The operator spoke what everyone had already guessed, "He's headed home sir. He'll reach base in ten minutes at his current rate." Wilms nodded, "Very well. Tell the Ninja that the data feed is no longer necessary but to tell the fleet to have a ship over the area at all times until told to break off. "Yes sir." Tomat hobbled over to Gen. Wilms. "So that explains why Sakura reported his brother missing." Wilms jumped an entire handspan. "Tomat, don't do that!" Then he grinned, "How are you doing?" Tomat gave a sigh of vexation. "Better sir, but I really wish I was back in action. I also wish I never have to lay eyes on the chiropractor again." Tomat's neck ached when he thought of the painful yet helpful adjustments. "Well, glad to hear you're better. I can't tell you the incompetence that is around here when you aren't in charge. I'm thinking you need spend some time training our officers." Tomat grinned, "I would enjoy that immensely, just let my neck heal and I'll whip them into shape." "Glad I can count on you. By the way, when do think you'll be able to reform the Shadows?" "Oh, once my neck heals and I do some officer training." "I await the fruit of your labor with baited breath. You are probably one of my most competent officers along with Soliss and the rest of the heroes."

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue May 31, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Tomat saying "wouldn't" when he was supposed to say "would")

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  HawkBlade Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

HawkBlade scorched across the sky, reveling in his newfound ability. He decelerated, and landed in the middle of base, quenching the energy cocooning his frame, which was almost instantly grasped in a bear-hug. HawkBlade shoved Sakura away, laughing. "I can fly now! It's wonderful!" "I noticed. Somehow, I didn't think that you had simply fallen from the sky." Sakura noted dryly. HawkBlade laughed and threw a light punch to Sakura's arm. It was blocked, and off the fought. (They were always fighting, to keep up their skills.)

"Good to have you back," Wilms said, giving a curt nod. "You and your plane were sorely missed." HawkBlade's face darkened. "My plane's wing got ripped off by a heat-seeking missile." "That is bad news indeed. It was the most advanced plane we had. I will organize a search party, retrieve it, and you and Sakura can fix it up." "That would be good, Sir!"
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 am

Deep inside a Government Base, Capt. Jeth Mentic paced restlessly. As he watched the workers repairing the extensive damage left in HawkBlade's wake, Jeth's mind flashed back to previous engagements.

He had been a powerful and smart captain. Until the Russians had to come. Back on Earth he had been on the verge of extinguishing the Rebels forever. Then the Russians got too big for their already large borders. They attacked in force and he led the Government to victory in repelling the enemy attack. Even the Rebels managed to stay alive. Much to Jeth's dismay. The Russians even dropped a nuke on his base. He had barely stayed alive. Then his superiors wanted him to retaliate against the Russians and lead a force to victory against the arrogant Russians. He had made it as far as 10 miles outside Moscow. Then a Russian counterattack came and he took a piece of shrapnel in the head. Even worse, static electricity in the shrapnel shorted out his healing implant and rendered him helpless. The Russians found him mere minutes before he should have bled to death. They took him to a field hospital and was transferred to a medical research facility. There they used him to try out prosthetics and replacement organs. They had made him strong without knowing it. The scientists thought that Jeth was too weak to give resistance. They found out the hard way when they had completed him. Jeth had smashed his way out, ignoring the many bullets that glanced off his new armor. He systematically destroyed all life and the building and left it as rubble.

Now he was basically a thinking machine. His arms and legs were made of bulletproof armor. His body was a metal shell that contained the few organs that could not be replaced. His head was also a shell that contained his brain and sensory enhancements. His reflexes and strength were above human capabilities. Jeth was a powerful cyborg and he planned to use that to his full advantage.

Last edited by SniperInYourMidst on Tue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a grammer error, changed "with" to "without" to clarify the meaning of the sentence)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm

HawkBlade was skimming over the treetops, Sakura on his back, when they spotted a government agent walking through the woods, taking jerky, nervous steps. HawkBlade swooped down, and the man jumped, screamed, and turned to run, then caught himself. He said in a rapid babble, "Ineedtospeaktoyourcommanderwhomsoeverhemightbe!" HawkBlade stunned him, and carried both Sakura and the agent to base.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm

HawkBlade and Sakura brought the Agent to Gen. Wilms in the Command Bunker. "What is this you two?" Wilms said, grinning. "Well sir," HawkBlade said, "this is the first Agent who has personally asked to see you." "What? Is he awake yet?" The Agent was just starting to stir. He got up and temporally forgetting his mission, screamed and ran. Sakura quickly secured the Agent and brought him back to Gen. Wilms. "I-I-I have a me-me-message for the leader here." Gen. Wilms extended his hand, saying "That would be me. I am Gen. Wilms." "Lieutenant Wesley Bridgemon." The Agent said, shaking the General's hand. "I understand you have a message for me?" "Oh, yes." The Agent pulled a slip of paper from the satchel he carried on his right side. "Here you are." Gen. Wilms took the paper and unfolded it. His eyes scanned the contents but then he suddenly crumpled the paper in anger. He took a second to calm down, then said to the Agent, "You will tell your superiors that we will send them word in the same fashion when we have reached a decision." "Ok. May I leave now?" "Yes. HawkBlade, Sakura, you know what to do." The Agent tried to avoid HawkBlade, but it was as futile as him trying to outrun a train with bricks tied to his feet. The Agent received a knockout shock and HawkBlade, with assistance from Sakura, deposited the sleeping Agent 5 miles away from the base.

When HawkBlade and Sakura had returned, they were summoned to a meeting. When they got to the conference room, the two brothers saw Tomat and Soliss, plus a few other generals. Gen. Wilms stood at the head of the table. HawkBlade and Sakura took their seats and the meeting began. Gen. Wilms started without preamble, "Gentlemen, just today, I received a note from Capt. Jeth Mentic. In it, he requests a cease fire and negotiations for peace." Gasps and cries of anger resulted from the news. Gen. Wilms continued, "Now, I want opinions on what to do. Gen. Fontar." Tomat stood and was visibly fighting to control his anger. "Sir, I believe it is a trick. Of course, he does have enough brains to know that trickery is the first thing we would think. On the other hand, he knows that our mission is to eliminate the scourge of the Government. I think this could be a good chance to beat him at his own game. We go in, and figure out where he is. Then bombard that spot with the fleet." Gen. Wilms sighed. "Sorry Tomat, not going to happen. He said that if we accept, it is with no weapons. On planet or not. However, I share in your belief the this is a some dirty trick. Gen. Soliss." Soliss stood, having gotten a good hold on his emotions, with a stony face. "I also believe this is a trick. However, it might be a better idea to go into these negotiations but have troops ready." "A good idea. Well, that is all for now. I would like everyone's opinions in formal reports by tomorrow if possible. Dismissed." Everyone filed out of the conference room. Wilms stayed. He gave a big sigh and shook his head. I really want to believe that the Russians talked some sense into that Mentic. But he is so tricky. I hope the others are able to sort him out. Especially Tomat. Wilms walked out.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm

(introducing a new char, hope you guys dont mind, I made him up independently, and decided that I had to add him to the forum.)
Name:Alex Xandre
Code name: Arax (ahr-acks)
Side: Spies
Weapons: Metal bow (also can turn into sickle sword)
Powers: Metal, metal things that he makes he can control to a limited extent
Bio: Was built in 3027 and now it is 3227. He was a domestic servant, until it was found that he could manipulate metal, then he ran away.
Looks: 5', small, shiny metal. His quiver makes its own arrows, using his skill of metal (so he never runs out), he can make special shrapnel arrows in a compartment in his arm, they explode on impact, sending burning shrapnel shooting out. if he gets damaged, he can repair himself.

On the planet GP-876 (Government Planet 876), Alex was sneaking onto a shuttle. He jumped straight up, grabbing onto the bottom of the shuttle with a muted clang. His ultimate desire was to reach a spy-controlled planet, and there be free. He looked up, and saw a poster of himself staring back at him. "Wanted: Dangerous android. Capture or kill on sight. 500 kines reward for proof of his demise." That's alot. Hopefully no one will get it. he thought dryly. He moved his attention back to the situation at hand. He cautiously moved along the bottom of the shuttle, welding his hands on and off as he went. He finally found a good place, and settled down to wait.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Tomat was unbelieving. "There is NO WAY he can be telling the truth!" he said to no one in particular. Tomat was alone in his spacious cabin on The Sniper's Fire. He found that he could think better there. Now Tomat was confronted by his arch-enemy's worst trick ever. Peace eh? You want peace, Jeth? I've got an IMI Desert Eagle that will do that rather quickly. Tomat pondered what to do. First and foremost, Tomat believed this was some sort of trick. The problem was Jeth seemed to have thought of that and had denied all weapons. The thought of being unarmed in Jeth Mentic's presence had Tomat want to throw up. The other problem was that the trick was not obvious. Or is it? Wait! Oh-no... Tomat bolted from his cabin towards the nearest shuttle bay.

At the Capitol, Zerillian, the Government Agent walked down a hallway in the Capitol Building. He gave no identification. The door marked Restricted. Use ID Scanner. opened automatically and the Agent walked in. He threw back his hood to reveal Jeth Mentic. Jeth looked around his office. It was small, but he didn't care. A single desk with a computer and many papers. Two light fixtures on the vaulted ceiling. Jeth's workplace. Nothing fancy, but who needs it during war? Heh, heh, just wait until I crush the rebels. Fancy will be an understatement. He sat at his desk and booted his computer. Then Jeth brought up a video comm program. He sent a request for a vid chat with a certain officer. Jeth waited for a minute then the request was accepted. The man on the other end looked incredibly bored, then snapped out of it when he saw who wanted to talk to him. "My lord, what would you have of me?" "Major Kilvmanil, is everything ready?" "Yes my lord. I have it set up to detonate twenty minutes after start." "Are you sure it will do the job?" "We have run extensive tests and even if the building was made of solid steel nothing will survive." "Excellent. I finally found someone with brains. The Government might win after all. As soon as I can get a few people who run this Garrison removed, you will be in charge of Special Operations." "I do have a few assassins I can let you use. They have been my body guards. Seeing as though I won't be going anywhere while Operation Crusher is in progress, I can spare them for a bit." "Make that Second in Command." "I thought you would like that. Where shall I have them sent to meet up with your troops?" "This connection is not secure enough for that. I have them in reserve in another place. I will transmit them to you encrypted." "I understand my lord." "Mentic out." Jeth killed the vid chat. He leaned back in his chair and smiled. This was going to be good.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Shellia sat up groggily, and then fell back on the pillows with groan. She ached all over. Uhg...What hit me? Then she remembered. Ignoring her aches and pains, she sat up, and carefully swung her legs off the edge of her bed. A wave of dizziness crashed over her. Shellia put her hands to her head and squeezed to stop the motion. She stood slowly and hobbled out the door. A nurse walking down the hallway stopped with a startled look and then rushed over. "Shellia! What do you think you are doing!!??"
"My friends," Shellia gasped through clenched teeth, "are they ok? I mean that guy was so...Did anyone...?" "No, there were no fatalities." Shellia sighed and then collapsed into the nurse's arms, unconscious.

Two hours later Shellia resurfaced, feeling much better. She smiled at the nurse standing at her bedside. "Can I go see any of my friends now?" "You are far too weak still; however, your friend Shayla is doing much better and can visit you." The nurse turned and walked away. A few moments later she came back, Shayla walking behind her. "Shayla! How bad did you get hurt?" "Not too bad, but that guy is mean," said Shayla, ruefully rubbing her back. They fell into silence. Shellia suddenly remembered. "I think you are my sister," she blurted. Shayla nodded and said, "I think so too. When I was young Jeth Mentic stole my sister for her powers--" "and that mark on our arms--" "and we look so alike!" finished Shayla. Shellia laughed. "Have you had a DNA test yet?" "Yes, when I came in from fighting Jeth." "Same. We should get them compared." Just then the nurse bustled back and herded Shayla out of the room. Shellia smiled, closed her eyes, and fell into a deep sleep. She hadn't felt this peaceful in.... in a very long time.
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Arax had been out in space, clamped onto the bottom of the shuttle, for two days now. Where it was bound: He didn't know. The scenery got a bit boring after a while, just yellow streaks. The ship suddenly slowed down, and he saw a planet. Guilla! he thought with a thrill. A planet where I might actually see some action! He pushed away from the shuttle, streaking towards the planet's surface. He hit at 200 mph, smashing into the ground. He repaired all damage to himself, and moved off.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat May 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Gen. Wilms was working in his office when he heard crashing outside his door. Smoothly, he drew his Colt M1911 and hid it in his lap. Then door burst open and Tomat stood there, breathless. "Tomat! What on earth is wrong?!" "Sir! It-it-it-its a-a-a-a tri-" "Tomat, calm down." Tomat just stood there, on the verge of hyperventilating. Finally he calmed down around to calm down. "Sir, it is a trap." "What is Tomat?" "Sorry., let me explain. Way back when I was just a sniper who happened to be little more talented then the next guy in the Government, Jeth was my liaison officer. When war broke out between the Government and the Russians in the first Russian World Invasion, Jeth had been in charge of "negotiations" with cocky Russian diplomats and their bodyguards. They were hoping that we would just cower before them and accept any terms they offered. Well, these "negotiations" turned out to be a dirty trick by Jeth. He had all the delegates meet in a small one room building. Then he had all the Government personnel leave the area under the pretense of getting the newly-arrived General Lonin. After everyone was clear, Jeth detonated thirty explosive charges which leveled the building. I believe he plans to do the same here." Gen. Wilms looked thoughtful. "Have you told anyone else this?" "No sir. I was so startled by my not realizing this sooner that I went straight here from The Sniper's Fire." "Ok then. Suppose this is true and there are explosive charges planted on this building Jeth has actually just told me to meet him at. What do we do about it?" "Well that depends. Can I see the building?" "Yes, hold on a second..." Wilms started entering commands on his computer. "Here it is." Gen. Wilms turned the monitor so that Tomat could see the screen. It showed a smallish warehouse style one-story building. A bland gray painted the walls and ceiling and only two windows could be seen. "When was this picture taken?" Tomat asked. "About an hour ago." "Excellent. With your permission sir, may I run a little script I've been building on that photo?" "By all means." Wims gave up his position at the computer and Tomat sat down to work. He inserted his flashdrive and called up a executable script. The script enhanced the image at a point Tomat specified. Instead of the building, the image showed a section of the wall and a XHE-10 explosive camouflaged on the wall. Gen. Wilms looked stunned. "Tomat, I think you just saved a bunch of people's lives."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty My bio

Post  MusicFire Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Name: Jhett
Code name: Jezie
Side: Spies
Weapons: Nothing but herself
Powers: Earth Powers (water, air, fire, ect.) Shapeshifter-Black Panther
Bio: Mysterious and keeps to herself.
Looks: see attachments- this is me when Im a panther
Attachments
Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Attachment
Jhett.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
MusicFire
MusicFire
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty pix

Post  MusicFire Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 pm

M when I am human
Attachments
Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Attachment
Jhezz as human.jpg a href='http://www.layoutsparks.com'>Anime Wolf ... ImagesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(74 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
MusicFire
MusicFire
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 pm

MusicFire, sorry but "Earth powers" is waaay too general. You can have ONE element, but not all of them.
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am

Fire woke up in a dark room. "Where am I?" he mumbled. "I ask the questions," said a voice from somewhere in the room. " Who are you? What is your mission?" it asked again. " Um, my name is flame and I don't really have a mission." replied Fire " Then which side are you on? Can you fight." asked the voice. " I'm not on a side, and I don't know if I can fight or not," answered Fire. Then Shayla appeared. " Would you like to to join the Spies?" she asked.
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 am

" Yes," he answered. "Then come with me," Shayla said. She led him to Tomat. "Can you whip this new recruit into shape," Shayla asked. "Sure," he answered. Shayla then walked outside to the woods.
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 am

As Shayla walked through the woods, being careful to stay invisible, she spotted a dark creature moving through the shadows. Shayla froze. The creature slipped through a beam of sunlight and Shayla saw that it was a panther. She crept up behind the panther and stabbed it in the chest. The panther cried out in pain and Shayla ran back to base. She shouted,"There is a panther!" "What?!" Shelia gasped as she came running. "There is a panther! I saw it in the woods and I stabbed it with my dagger. Follow me," Shayla said. When they arrived at the spot where Shayla stabbed the panther they found a teenage girl. "Man this looks bad. Can you save her Shelia?" Shayla asked. Shelia nodded then began healing her. The girl opened her eyes, but a blow to her head made her pass out. Then Shayla carried her back to base. On the com Shayla told somebody to get Shelia because she was passed out also. The girl was put in a cell, and Shayla mumbled," Another prisoner." Then she reported that a girl had been found and she had been put in a prison cell.
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

james decided he didn't like jeth. it seemed as if he was trying to get rid of james. when he was sent to destroy a spy satellite he was attacked by a squadron of scram jets. he decided to radio tomat (when he was in prison he figured out how to send transmissions to the enemy) "rebel General Tomat Fontar, I am government ace Col. james culling. I am interested in joining your side. This was not planned by Jeth, nor does he know about it. if you do not allow me to join you, you will lose vital info on his plan for "peace." please consider my offer."
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Mon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

"Col. Culling, I see you still remember me. We are activating a guidance beacon to guide you to runway A4. Just so that the other troops around don't panic, power down your weapons systems and begin broadcasting the security code GE-98-KIZA-IH2348-IK." James looked down at his comm and reset his IFF transponder to the proper code which the computer labeled as "New Rebel Fighter and Pilot". "Roger that General, coming in for landing." "I will be waiting for you at the runway." James flew in nice and slow. Once he could see the runway, James lowered his landing gear and set the flaps to landing position. Slowing down even further, James came in and preformed his signature smooth landing. James taxied his F-22 to the climate-controlled hangar that a ground operator guided him to. He then shut down his engines and popped the hatch.

James climbed out and doffed his helmet. Setting his helmet on the command couch, James climbed down the ladder. Tomat stood there and he was smiling. "Welcome to the Rebellion." "Thank you sir." They shook hands and Tomat guided James over towards the door to the hangar. James noticed the huge B-1 "BOne" Lancer parked two F-16 Fighting Falcons down from his F-22 Raptor. "Is that Bone yours?" Tomat looked where James was pointing and nodded, "Yup, that one's mine. That baby was the one that dropped those JDAMs on your airbase." "Really? I thought it was that F-16 that was dropping stuff." "Nope, that was me. Sakura, who you will get to meet later, was my fighter escort. He flew low and fast to keep any resistance off me." "Ah, I see." They finally reached the door and Tomat opened it. Inside was a ready-room for pilots and James noticed HawkBlade among the few pilots there. "HawkBlade! I thought you were working on the Lil' Hawk." Tomat said. HawkBlade looked up and smiled, "I was. Decided to take a break from wiring avionics," Tomat winced at the thought of doing all that wiring by hand, "and I'm going to fly a F-15 Eagle around just so I can feel a few g-forces." "I don't blame you for taking a break from wiring. It took me hours just to fix a sensor light power cable on the B-1. By the way, meet our newest solider. Col. James Culling, meet Hayawatomik Kayamatoya, but everyone calls him HawkBlade." The two pilots shook hands. "Glad to meet you HawkBlade. I do believe I encountered your Lil' Hawk once." "I wondered who that was. Yup, that was me. Poor vulture." Everyone laughed as they thought of the vulture that James had turned to it's essential atoms instead of the Lil' Hawk. "Well James," Tomat said, "We have to get you into orientation. You happen to be just in time for a training program that some officers and regular troops will be participating in that I am leading. After you complete that, our Intelligence Division won't leave you alone until they think they have every scrap of information out of you." James cringed inwardly when he thought of that, but figured it couldn't possibly be that bad. James then followed Tomat through another door and led him to the training building. I am now a Spy! Once I get some rank on me, I'll ask Tomat to let me lead the Air Force. The pilots here are good, but I can make them better. James smiled as he thought of toasting the Government Pilots who were so excruciatingly annoying but he couldn't kill.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty Awakening

Post  MusicFire Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

She awoke and checked her phone. She had been asleep for a whole week exactly! "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" she asked, calling out in here cell. No one replied. She push her cell door, and it slid open. Frightened, she ran out. A boy appeared around the corner, and before she could stop herself, SMACK, she ran into him. He helped her up, and Jhett said "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching."

"It's ok. It's my fault. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going." She queried "Who are you? I don't recognize you." "I cant really tell you anything about me. But for now you can just call me Drew. I'm 16." he said. "Oh, I'm Jhett. I'm 15." she told him. He nodded, "I had better be going now." "Same here."

He shifted into a cheetah just as she shifted into a panther. They shifted back. "Wow, I didn't know you could do that!" they said in unison. He laughed, shifted back, and loped down the corridor.

(P.s HawkBlade...I want Earth as an element ok? Does that work?!?!)

Last edited by HawkBlade on Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing out mushy/disconnected parts)
MusicFire
MusicFire
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm

that kind of romantic post is not acceptable in a war story. Romantic/mushy posts will be edited and/or deleted. and yes it does work as a power.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

"Alright soldiers, listen up!" Tomat bellowed in his "Instructor Voice". The men and officers lined up in front of him snapped to attention. "All of you are going to go through a training session you never thought possible. You will be pushed harder than you ever thought you could go. I won't lie to you, it's gonna hurt. But if you men get through this, the Government will hurt even more. Now, drop and give me 50!" The men completed 50 push-ups in 30 seconds. A number that surprised Tomat. Think you're so special are you? You'll soon find out what it means to train under Gen. Tomat Fontar. "Very good. Now for some sit-ups. 50, now!" Tomat continued this way until James was the only one still standing. "Pvt. Culling! Step forward!" James advanced one step and stood at attention, trying to control his breathing. "Men, this is what you are going to be when you're through with me. Culling here will actually get better than this, so let that be a vision of what you just might become later. Excellent work, private. Keep this up and you might just skip out on some of the hard stuff." Other troops moaned out complaint. "Silence!" Tomat's yell echoed off the cavernous walls of the training center and silenced everyone. "Respect is key here! There is no complaining. That is for wimpy sissies, you got that?!" Meek affirmatives were the replies. Tomat grinned. Something the men learned to dread as the training went on. "And to prove that you men are not sissies, move it to the obstacle course!" The soldiers silently moved out as best they could in their weakened state.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty Veej

Post  strike trooper 374 Wed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Name:Veej valicon
Code name: (optional) Ocea
Side: (Spies, Government)none
Weapons:M-110 with poison bulletes,m1 carbine, poison dart gun, 2 poison injecting sabers, M1911A1,
Powers: (Limit: 2)can become invisible, can minipulate metal objects.
Bio:
Looks:5'1" tall, blond hair, green eyes

"james! over here!" veej whispered.
"okay I see you. can you turn my F-22 into a cube?" Veej did that. when they were out of the base, veej said "so, whaddya want to do now?"
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Some one crept closer and closer to the base.

Last edited by Shayla on Sat May 08, 2010 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 11 Empty RE: Spy RPG Game

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

"Sound off!" Tomat yelled. All the soldiers called off their names in order of rank. After everyone had called out their name, Tomat noticed something. "Hey, anyone seen James?" Soldiers shook their heads. Then one raised his hand. "Pvt. Ayvin, report!" "Sir, I saw him leaving the base." "WHAT?!" Tomat turned to the highest ranking trainee, a Major by the name of Halven. "You are in charge until I return. You know the drill." "Yes sir!" Tomat stalked off in a rage.

James was walking with Veej when he was knocked on the head with a pistol. Veej spun around as James sunk to the ground unconscious. Tomat fired Pounder and sent Veej to the ground with a shot to the shoulder. "Well, well, well. What have you been up to James?" Tomat said in a malicious tone. He hauled them both onto his shoulder, ignoring the blood trickling from Veej's shoulder wound and took them both back to base. Once he had secured Veej in a prison cell after having the meds patch her up, Tomat dragged James to his bunk and tossed him in. James was just starting to wake up when Tomat left. Ow, what hit me? Then the world shifted and James fell unconscious.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Here is a new character:

Name: Skylar
Code name: (optional) Sky guy
Side: (Spies, Government) Spies
Weapons:
Powers: (Limit: 2) Can turn into leopard, change the color of skin
Bio: Was captured by the Spies.
Looks: 5'5", average weight, bright blue eyes, chin length straight red hair, pale skin

He woke in a prison cell then he blacked out.
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  strike trooper 374 Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Veej, Jhett, Nick, Nevin, James, Skylar, and drew were sitting in the interogation room. they had just finished being interogated by tomat, and very surprising results had been revealed. Each of the prisoners had said that they were with the rebels, and presented their powers. everyone was led out of the interogation room
to start their training as a rebel. suddenly, shayla burst in with a gaping side wound. her scar was glowing purple. "Jeth. and sylamiss. are here. Sylamiss clawed me."
"who are Jeth and Sylamiss?" Jhett asked. "they are with the government. very dangerous. we will need everyone we can get to fight him. can you fight?" tomat asked the newcomers. "Pretty well," Nick answered,"As animals." "Okay let's move," Tomat said. In minuets HawkBlade, Soliss, Tomat, Silver, E=mc2, Shelia, Fire, Sakura, Veej, James, Jhett, Nick, Nevin, Skylar, and Drew were stalking through the woods. Soon a battle would begin, but this time Shayla wouldn't be there.

(note:this post was written by shayla and posted by me with permission from shayla)

Last edited by strike trooper 374 on Fri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
strike trooper 374
strike trooper 374
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next