The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Hill

+7
strike trooper 374
AgentE382
e=mc2
steven8176
SniperInYourMidst
HawkBlade
AgentE383
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

King of the Hill - Page 7 Empty Re: King of the Hill

Post  Shayla Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am

I'm in.

Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 am

yay! our hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shellia Liquaro Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am

Agreed. Very Happy Our Hills!!! santa
Shellia Liquaro
Shellia Liquaro
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am

YAAAAY!!!! we all are allies (I think)
Our hills! farao
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Strike Trooper, your allies have left you. Are you going to stick it out or join the alliance. What a Face
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

(I would advise joining)
Our Hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

So would I.

Our hills! Very Happy
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri May 07, 2010 6:15 pm

...have you found the answer? (btw its yes)

Our Hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sat May 08, 2010 7:47 am

I join! Yay! our hills! Very Happy
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 08, 2010 8:34 am

Welcome to the UHA! United Hills of America!

Our hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 am

What do we do now?
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

We conquer the other hills in the world!
Our hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sat May 15, 2010 8:32 am

Um, okay. I have no ideas.
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 pm

lol always remember to put in the "Our Hills"

Our Hills!
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 pm

"Sir, an incoming transmission!" HawkBlade turned to the communications officer and nodded, "Go ahead." The image of a tall fair-skinned man appeared on the holo-projector. He had brown hair and piercing blue eyes. "Greetings UHA, I am Stryker. You are seeing a computer generated image and voice so that you do not discover my identity. I am against you and your hills. As of now, a nuke has just made it to 10 miles outside your borders. Prepare to die pitiful humans." Not even Tomat had time to react as the image faded to black before a distressed sensor operator called out "Sir! I have multiple airborne contacts about 10 miles out of the east border! A number of small ones the computer is identifying as possibly fighters and one large contact identified as an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Radiation reports are high enough that the missile is probably a nuke." "NO! How did we fall for this?!" Tomat cried out. "Where is that nuke headed?" HawkBlade asked, the epitome of calm. The sensor operator turned a worried glance back at his terminal and then reported, "The nuke is headed in a straight line that suggests this base. The one other possible target is Washington D.C." "Report if you get a definite confirmation of those smaller contacts." "Sir, it just came in. They are drones. They appear to be Predator Unmanned Aerial Vehicles." "What?! That explains the disappearance of those Predator UAVs from Edwards Air Force Base. How many are there?" Tomat asked in one of his deadly rages. "20 sir." "That's them alright. Do we have any defenses to at least take out the nuke?" "Yes sir, but they are not responding." Tomat turned to HawkBlade, "HawkBlade my friend, we have been betrayed to this new enemy. Not only that but this guy is powerful enough to hide a nuke without Soliss and his Intelligence Agents and spies knowing it." HawkBlade looked incredulous, "How is that possible? And who is the traitor?" "Good question. But whoever it is, they made a big mistake." "Yeah, anyone who crosses you is in trouble." "You bet."

(You guys wanted an idea? Here you are :-)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am

Tomat turned. "HawkBlade..." but his old friend was gone. "Dang it HawkBlade don't do something foolish!" He smashed his fist down on the table. That's probably what he's doing now, Tomat thought with a shake of his head. He was right.

HawkBlade stood upon a hard-won hill, surveying the Predator UAVs. I'll have to time this PERFECTLY... There! he saw the ICBM on a ballistic course for the UHA HQ. He calmed himself. It's not very relaxing, waiting for a nuclear warhead to separate from the missile so as to detonate. And there it went! sailing down with a whistle. He sent a web of lightning shooting from his hands, and spread it around the drop site, just excluding the UHA HQ. He left a small opening in the top, so that the warhead could fall in. And it did. HawkBlade quickly covered the hole at the top, and the warhead went off. He contained the energy and radiation in the shield, and turning it into pure energy. This is vented into the ground, allowing the plants to grow a couple extra feet. After it was all over, he collapsed, exhausted.

(NOTE: This post was edited by admin SniperInYourMidst for a post contradiction. HawkBlade, Predators are UAVs used for reconnaissance and are therefore very small. They are nowhere near big enough to carry a nuke. Plus, I specifically said the nuke was a missile. Some Predators carry Hellfire laser-guided missiles, but that's it. I made small modifications to your post to remove the contradiction. If we REALLY want to leave this post the way it was, I saved the original.)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"Sir-" "Now what?" Tomat interrupted, very annoyed at this point from all the gloom and doom he was hearing. The sensor operator began again, "Sir, HawkBlade has just reported that the nuke was successfully disarmed. "So that explains why we are not dead yet." Tomat said with a boyish grin. "Is he coming back?" Tomat wanted to know. "No sir, not yet. The medics want HawkBlade in the sick bay for observation until the end of the week." Tomat glanced at the calendar to his right, it was Sunday. "Ok then, keep up High Alert and report anything directly to me, even if you have to tie someone up first." The sensor operator, knowing the seriousness of the situation, nodded, "Yes sir." Tomat strode out of the War Room to his chambers.

Once at his quarters, Tomat put his hand on a inconspicuous part of the wall and a scanner built into the wall scanned Tomat's hand print. Then a retractable eye scanner popped out and scanned Tomat's retina. Having confirmed both scans to be Tomat, the sensor retracted and a wall panel opened. Inside was a comm unit so secret, that only the Heroes knew about it. It was the only one of three that was actually at the base. It was to be used only in cases of extreme emergency. This quite an emergency alright. Stepping in, another scanner checked for bugs and other spy devices in the entirety of Tomat's room, then sealed the little comm room and made it soundproof. Tomat punched in a secure frequency and waited. Five minutes later, a very tired looking Soliss appeared in full holo at eye level with Tomat. "Tomat, what is it?" "I have some very bad news for you." "I bet I know every word." "You know?" "I know that my agents were baffled completely. I know that we have some enemy who seems to hate us for no reason and is powerful and smart enough to evade my Intelligence Operations." "Oh, it gets worse than that." Soliss fixed a mock glare on his countenance, "If I hear that one more time, I'm gonna explode." "We have a traitor." Soliss' glare turned real with a mix of shock, "Impossible. We monitor all incoming and outgoing transmissions. Even on the wire system, we have bugs-" "I know. What you need to find out is who this dummy is and how it was done." "I'll have to add that to my mile-long list of things to do." "No wonder you look so tired." Soliss gave Tomat a longsuffering sigh, "You don't know that half of it." Then Soliss looked away for a second then turned back to Tomat and said "I have to go now. Thanks for the information." "No problem Soliss. You should try to sleep sometime." "Hmmmmm, Soliss sleeping, that's a new one." They both smiled as the comm transmission was shut down.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flame Sat May 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Some one crept around the back, slowly and carefully. Suddenly, he was on the ground. "What! Who are you," he hissed. He would soon find out.
flame
flame
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Sat May 22, 2010 4:44 pm

"You do not need to know my name," it spat. then everything went black for Fire. "Good work," said a man through the com."The amerect they are hiding will soon be ours. Take the boy with you, and Shayla remain low profile. Do not let them find out who you are at all cost. And one more thing, make sure you take your little surprise with you." "Yes sir," Shayla answered. Then she muttered," I hope this one has no "bugs". I don't want any thing to happen like the last subject he tried this on."
Shayla
Shayla
Power House
Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sun May 23, 2010 9:14 pm

"It's in place Tomat." "This had better work." "It will." Tomat nodded to Sakura. "Ok then, let it rip." Sakura pulled down a lever and a small dome in the center of a test chamber started glowing an spooky green. A miniature model ICBM was launched on its tiny little A-1/3 model rocket engine on ballistic course for the opposite wall. The glowing dome lanced up and fried the model rocket. Tiny specks of plastic drifted down to the test floor like dust. Technitions cheered along with Tomat and Sakura. "HOO-AH!! If we can get a full-scale Missile Interceptor working, we can stop worrying about nukes from Stryker!" Tomat said joyously. "Yeah, plus I'm thinking that with a little modification and some changes to the Targeting System we can use it as a deadly Anti-Air platform." Sakura said. "Ooh, that's good. I'll tell ya, Stryker may be good, but we're better." Sakura turned a sober just for an instant as he said "We have to be, or we are toast." Then his grin returned and he joined the techs in one great big "HOO-AH!" before they went back to their stations. Tomat walked out, excited with the prospect of some extra protection from missiles and possibly aircraft, had a thought suddenly hit him that almost darkened his happiness. We have to keep this secret until we can use it on Stryker. Sorry Soliss, got one more thing for you to do. Tomat sighed and continued on his way to find Soliss.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm

"Sakura pass the wrench, will ya?" HawkBlade and Sakura were working on the larger-scale missile intercept machine. Sakura tossed the wrench across to HawkBlade, who caught it deftly. He tightened a bolt and tossed it back. Then he stepped back. "Time for a test!" *crrr* Ok James launch glider! *crrr* A glider came soaring across the sky from a nearby hill. HawkBlade pressed a button and the pulsing green light appeared. Then the machine sputtered and the green stuff oozed out onto the ground. Sakura sighed. "Another failed test." He sighed again. This was their 5th test, all with the same result. The glider sailed down and landed unmolested.Then HawkBlade got an idea. "This is electro-flame goo right?" "Yes... why?" HawkBlade pulled out the tiny model and aimed it at the glider. He fired and the glider went up in sizzling flames. "We don't need a large-scale model! This small one is enough! The gel is electric! It works anyway!"
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Soliss stepped into his tiny com. room and calls Tomat. "You have another thing for me to do." A surprised Tomat says "Yes, how did you know?" "Practice." Tomat laughs and then tells him about the nuke defense. "...and I need you to keep it under wraps for now." "Sure. Just add another thing to my list. I have to go. Something about someone in a hallway that is unconscious." Tomat grinned at Soliss' reaction. "You o.k. buddy?" Soliss slaps himself a few times. "Yeah. Now I really have to go. see ya." "Bye." Soliss walks out and slaps himself again then walks out of his room.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill - Page 7 Empty RE: King of the Hill

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Stryker walked through a dimly lit corridor to his command room. Inside, he found his Chief of Intelligence quivering with fear. "What is making you so worried, Mr. Talkin?" "Si-s-s-sir, we have a pr-p-p-problem." "Oh? What might that be?" Recovering slightly, Mr. Talkin manages to get his stuttering gone before continuing. "Not only was the nuke destroyed, but spies indicate that they have developed some kind of anti-air system that will take out anything. The problem is that it is being kept so secret, we can get no details on it at all." "That should soon be remedied. Have Bloodrig find out by any means possible." At hearing the name of Stryker's master assassin, Mr. Talkin panicked and was almost incomprehensible. "YA! I mean uh, y-y-y-yes s-s-sir! I-I-I'll get right o-o-o-on i-i-iit." "Good, see to it that you do. Dismissed." Mr. Talkin practically fled from the room.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 am

HawkBlade was bored. He had nothing to do. After they had figured out the anti-nuke stuff, there was no big project to work on. He sighed. Then Tomat walked by. "Hey Tomat! What's up?" I can't think of anything to do. I'm bored stiff." "Same here." "At least Stryker could attempt another nuke. That would liven things up a bit." "Sure would. But what if we missed?" "Um, then we all die. Heh heh ok maybe thats not such a good idea." "Yeah. I agree. Still it would be nice..." "Hey! I know! Wanna go hunting? No guns, no powers?" "Sure!" HawkBlade called Sakura, who said that he would go too.

HawkBlade, Tomat, and Sakura lay in the underbrush and watched a deer eating. Tomat threw a questioning look. HawkBlade nodded ever so slightly. Tomat lunged, and got the deer by one hoof. then HawkBlade and Sakura also lunged and they all wrestled it down onto the ground. Sakura bared his teeth and HawkBlade and Tomat in a feral grin. "This is more like it!!!" They agreed. Since the deer had fought so valiantly, they decided to let it go. It bounded away, and was soon lost to sight. The three of them sat on the ground panting. (hey guys just writing this makes my stomach flip it would be SO fun!!!!)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill - Page 7 Empty RE: King of the Hill

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Tomat walked back to the base, feeling very good after all the exercise. After he got through the gates, Tomat decided to stop by the mess hall. However, he never made it. About 30 feet from the gate, a black figure dropped from the wall with a knife in his hand. Tomat's fast reflexes saved him from a smashed skull. The figure landed with a cat-like *thud* and charged Tomat. Tomat dodged him and drew one of his throwing knives. He found that after wrestling that deer, his muscles were warmed up and Tomat moved with ease. The figure decided on another tactic: He charged Tomat again, but stopped where Tomat had been. Ducking under Tomat's knife, he slashed out with a powerful kick that knocked Tomat over. The two wrestled in the dirt until Tomat, using his weight and strength, managed to get on top of the man and knock him out. "Security! I want this man in the brig now!" "Yes sir!" Two guards grabbed the assassin roughly by the arms and dragged him away. "Hmmm, I think Soliss would kill me if I told him to work on this. HawkBlade certainly wouldn't mind a mystery. This should be some fun that will last a bit." Tomat grinned as he walked away to tell HawkBlade the good news and then to check in with the medics to see if the attacker had done anything Tomat wasn't feeling yet.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

This was the best news HawkBlade had heard in quite a while. He hopped up and immediately started tracing the assassin. A broken branch here, a squashed mushroom there. He followed the trail for about a half-hour until it abruptly cut off. He scoured the area but could not find any trace of the man. He went back to the base disgusted. That's the first time i ever lost somebody. He's good.

"HawkBlade! Did you find him?" "No. I lost him." "What? HawkBlade losing someone? You are slipping old man!" Tomat joked. HawkBlade grinned ruefully. "I suppose I am."
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next