The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 15

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

...and said "Good morning Lieutenant Fontar, I have been waiting for you to wake up again. You probably noticed you can't move. That is not our doing, you have a pair of broken legs. Apparently the fight was more vicious than I thought. You'll heal up soon though." Tomat was stunned, in a raspy voice he asked, "Why am I not dead? I thought I was a goner." "Ah, that is what I wanted to talk to you about." Soliss responded.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad grammer that I didn't notice until now)

SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 16

Post  AgentE383 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"You see I couldn't kill you when you were unconscious so I brought you here and HawkBlade here...." (switch scene)

"This is Gold leader 1 do you copy?"
"This is base what's up?"
"The Rebel Base is in thees woods and I think Tomat is there."
"Bring it down! but keep Tomat alive!"
"Yes sir" (switch back)

"...He agreed that you should li-" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* Solis falls to the floor unconscious. Tomat smiles it worked he hears HawkBlade screaming orders to battle...

Last edited by AgentE383 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  HawkBlade Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

"Government agents! You, you and you, move forward! I will come up behind" HawkBlade jumped straight up into the branches of a tree and slid silently over the government troops.

"Look! It's only three spies! Get 'em!!! Chaaarrr" The agent was cut short as a blade sprouted from his chest. He sank to the ground silently, revealing HawkBlade. "Finish them," he said quietly, and melted back into the forest towards HQ, to look after Soliss. Three more Government hit teams approached from the North, South, and East. With a grim face he viewed the damage done by the missile. Things were not going well.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 18

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Back at the Government HQ, Capt. Connet was monitoring the battle. "Squad 4, report!" Nothing but static came back. "Squad 3 report!" This time a reply, although muffled and distorted by the radio, came back. "Squad 3 here, HQ. What's up?" "What is going on out there? Have you recovered Lieutenant Fontar yet?" "No sir. Apparently this is the main rebel base and some ninja guy is running circles around us, killing us all the way!" "I don't care, just get Fontar, kill the rebels and get out. Don't make me Fire Bomb the place." "Understood." Meanwhile, Tomat was listening to the sounds of the struggle above him. He grinned, thinking that he would soon be free. Just then, a Government Agent burst in and saw Tomat. He said in a squeaky voice "Are you Lieutenant Fontar?" "That is correct. Who might you be?" "Corporal Dennis Leckman sir." "I see. Well don't just stand there, I have a pair of broken legs and the rebels will catch you if you don't hurry." "Yes, sir." Leckmen carefully lifted Tomat and ran for the door.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 pm

HawkBlade entered the clearing just as the Corporal was leaving with Tomat. Before he could do anything, Tomat grabbed the gun from the Corporal's belt and shot HawkBlade. Wordlessly he fell, instantly unconscious. Tomat returned the gun, and said "Now, shall we get back to base?"

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Capitalization error)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 20

Post  AgentE383 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Soliss woke up as the battle was closing, and he finished it then started looking for HawkBlade. He found him where he had fallen then called the medics.

Last edited by AgentE383 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  e=mc2 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Name: Chris B. Wilkes
Code name: e=mc2
Side: Spy
Weapons: Sonic Bow and Arrows, Plasma Rifle
Powers: Radiation, Fire
Bio: Finished Jh. High 3 years ago
Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes

Last edited by AgentE383 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 21

Post  SniperInYourMidst Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Leckmen was stunned. He knew Tomat to be good, but to drop that ninja guy with a single shot, where the squads had fired hundreds of round at him, was incredible. He hefted Tomat into a more comfortable position on his back and kept going. After a little while, Leckmen asked "Lieutenant Fontar, might you reach my Radio for me to report to Capt. Connet? He is very worried." "Sure, I'll report for you." Tomat said. He grabbed the pocket radio out from Leckmen's side pocket and reported in. "Hello HQ, glad to see me?" The reply was instantaneous and joyful, "Yes we are Lt. Fontar! How are you?" "Not good, but nothing a good rest won't fix." "Alright, we'll be waiting."

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : incorrect name/by HawkBlade changing will to won't)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 22

Post  AgentE383 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm

The Medics patched up HawkBlade and got him inside.

Two Gov. agents walked silently towards Soliss. His Danger sense warns him but it is to late! They knock him out and one caries him away, but the other goes in after HawkBlade they take Soliss and HawkBlade to Gov. H.Q.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:03 pm

HawkBlade came around slowly. He was in a cell, with no way out, except a steel door, that looked to be about 1 meter thick. A dull throb came from his left arm. Apparently the bone had been shattered, but it was healing quickly due to a medi-pack strapped on his arm. He stood up, and looked around him. A skylight let in a small amount of light from about 30 feet up. He was calculating how he could jump up to it, when the door swung open, admitting Lieutenant Tomat and Another officer he did not recognize... at first. Then he noticed a tattoo of a blue dragon winding its way up the man's arm. He knew this man. He was the one that had destroyed HawkBlade's whole village, his whole life. A sudden madness gripped him and he lashed out his arm, sending the man flying across the room, and into a wall, his neck broken. Tomat drew his gun and fired in the same instant, but HawkBlade had jumped into the air, anticipating the reaction. He sailed over Tomat's head and landed on the other side of him. He quickly jabbed the man in the nerve cluster at the base of his neck, rendering him unconscious. "Now, I need to find my swords," he said, walking through the still open door.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty Page 23

Post  AgentE383 Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Soliss was sitting in his cell with high security. then an idea came to him.
"you will release me"
"I will release you" and he did.
"now to find my weapons..."
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 am

HawkBlade was slinking down a long corridor, sliding from shadow to shadow, when he noticed a man stalking along ahead of him. HawkBlade jumped the man, flipped him over, and was about to break the man's neck, when he noticed, "Soliss!" "HawkBlade!". "Let's go find our weapons. So they continued down the corridor towards hopefully their weapons.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Then a branch of the hallway turned left and they saw that there were more prisoners, but they continued. The hallway stopped in a steel door that was five in. thick and two guards on each side. Soliss muttered "they don't call me Soliss for nothing." suddenly Soliss was aflame! he shot fire at the guards and the door, burning them to a crisp and melting the door! Then they went in. There stood the weapons! they grinned. Very Happy
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

It felt good to have cold steel in his hands again. "Since we're already in enemy HQ, we might as well find out all we can about them."
They went back down the corridor, and stopped, as they heard two people talking. "We need to raise the alarm! The ninja escaped! He has some kinda superhuman strength, smashed Captain Connet into the wall and broke his neck!" "Captain Connet?! He was the best man we had! We need a new Captain ASAP!"

Tomat was testing his legs, when a private burst into the room. "Council wants you right away sir! You have been elected Captain of the forces." "Captain? What about Cpt. Connet?" "Killed sir, by the ninja prisoner. He escaped with Soliss five minutes ago!" "Hawker 4?" He's in some sort of trance, I think Soliss put him in it." "Alright private, I will report in 5 minutes!" then, to himself, "Blast! now I'll have to hunt them down again !

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong names)
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Then Soliss and HawkBlade went back down the hall. When they came to the split Soliss paused and said
"What is down this way?"
"Don't know."
"Lets go!"
"Right."
They went down the hall til they heard voices.
"Shhhh"
Gov. 1"the most powerful prisoners have escaped kill these!"

Soliss and HawkBlade charged! they decimated the Gov. Agents in the room and freed the prisoners!

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : several spelling, punctuation and capitalization errors ;)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:13 pm

"Now our first priority is getting the prisoners to safety." He walked to a steel door with an 'Exit' sign swinging above it, gathered his strength, and slammed his fist into the door. It flew open with a big dent in it. Soliss rushed over, "Your hand must be broken after that!" HawkBlade held up his Iron Fist, and smiled. "Not quite." They rushed out into the fresh air and across the plains to the woods. "We can't go back to the old base Soliss. That will be the first place they look for us. They ran on across the plains away from the woods.

They halted when a roar sounded from in front of them. A group of lithe cheetahs loped out from behind a rock. "It's all right Takoya, these are friends. Soliss was astounded, "You know these animals?" "Yes, I was not without friends for the whole journey home. If you are tired, one of the cheetahs will gladly let you ride. They are quite strong. He walked up to the lead cheetah, 'Takoya', which purred and rubbed up against him. "I missed you master, missed you so much." "Well, now we are back, so run, run like the wind, we must escape the government agents." They all mounted, and swiftly galloped away.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Tomat keeps his promise, then remembers the prisoners, "Blast!" he says, then runs with a squad behind.

Soliss and HawkBlade dismount. They look around then the lizard that warned him before comes sates "There is a village not far away you can take them there." then left. HawkBlade looks at Soliss. they are about to mount when a prisoner shouts with panic "Gov. Agents and coming fast!" Soliss turns and says "brace yourselves" then a few people feel a prick HawkBlade feels a smash but nothing to what the Gov. agents feel. They feel a smash like 25 of their bones were smashed. a few are rendered unconscious. then Soliss says "Let's go!"
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

"Go!" He yelled, turning back, "I'll catch up later!" He galloped back, and found the soldiers groaning and standing up slowly. "Who's in charge?" "Me." said a quiet voice from behind him. HawkBlade whirled, using the same tactic that he had used on Soliss earlier, felling Cpt. Fontar. "That would be 'I'" he said, and knocked Tomat unconscious. Turning back to the rest of the group, he took all their weapons and armor, and brought them along back to the others. "Put these on," he told the ex-prisoners, "and pretend that you are government agents that have captured us. That will allow us safe passage through the town up ahead." They did as they were told, and HawkBlade went to join Soliss. "Nice move back there," he said. Soliss nodded his head, accepting the complement.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:53 pm

They went to town and got through easily. They went To the new resistance base and found it deserted!
"what do we do now?" asked Jon who was among the ex-prisoners.
"The base should not be deserted!" said Soliss. His danger sense tingled. Something was wrong. HawkBlade sensed it to.
"We need to get out of here now!" the cheetahs bolted! Gun fire was heard and felt. some slumped over but others held them steady. they got to the next town that had a resistance base. this was not deserted. they went in and refreshed for the next day.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

HawkBlade woke up. He was sore from all the fighting. Takoya purred at his feet, and he rose, and started his morning Kung Fu routine. He jumped to the ceiling, grabbed a bar hung up there, swung forward and let go, letting his momentum carry his to the wall. He hit feet first and sprang to the opposite wall, where he somersaulted to the floor, landing on his feet. He then sat down in the lotus position, and summoned a crackling orb of lightning around his hand. He concentrated feeling it solidify, then he moved it as he would his arm, sending a tendril snaking out towards the door. He grabbed the knob, and turned, opening the door. Soliss stood there, were he had been watching. "You're pretty good," he said, then got down to business. "The council wants to see us. Apparently our actions have come to their attention." "Alright," said HawkBlade, rising and extinguishing the lightning, "let's go."

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm

About 15 seconds into their walk to the Council, a .50 caliber bullet misses Soliss' head by millimeters. HawkBlade and Soliss duck and scramble as two more shots in rapid succession lance out from the hidden killer. Soliss spies a tree nearby and dashes for it. As he reached it, another shot rang out and HawkBlade flew backward, totally knocked out. Fearing the worst, Soliss cries "NNNOOOOO!". But then the familiar sound of a IMI Desert Eagle cocking came from above him in the tree. Soliss tries to duck, but the powerful .500 Action Express round manages to travel through Soliss' arm. The force of the hit pitched Soliss forward and his head connected with a tree stump. Then everything went black.

HawkBlade, his vision blurring as he slowly lost consciousness, saw everything. He weakly pulled out his radio and said one simple word "Help" then passed out about the same time Soliss did knowing that he and Soliss would be rescued and the sniper removed.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

HawkBlade slowly regained consciousness. He was still on the ground. He cracked open his eyes, and saw Tomat Fontar still in the tree, pinning down a group of Spies. He summoned lightning, solidified it, and sent it coiling towards the tree. The shock of the lighting acted as a taser, sending Tomat tumbling from the tree unconscious. HawkBlade reached out with the lighting and caught the Cpt. with it. Grunting with the effort, he reeled Fontar in like a fish, and then extinguished the lightning, leaving Tomat on the ground. "Over here! I have him!" he shouted. The spies slowly stood, and then rushed over, tying up Fontar. "He is a Captain now. More dangerous than ever with the whole government army at his back." Then he remembered Soliss. He ran over to where Soliss was lying, and strapped a medi-pack to his arm, letting it heal Soliss Faster than normal.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm

"Receiving a transmission from Cpt. Fontar sir!" Hawker 4 standing in the Government HQ command center wearily replied "On screen." An image of Tomat, battle weary and looking like he had not slept for a few days came on the main viewscreen "Everyone, I am sending this message pre-recorded, as I don't want to hear your arguments. I am resigning my commission as Captain." A audible gasp rose up from those present, even Hawker 4 looked shocked. "I have found these 'Rebels' to be good people, and now they have me to help them. You guys watch out. The resistance just got stronger. Rebel Specialist Sniper Tomat Fontar out." The transmission winked off, leaving everyone stunned. What could is mean? Was it a trick? Or was he really resigning? They would soon find out that Tomat was not kidding at all.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm

The officers were stunned. Fontar quit. "Hawker 4, I suppose the weight of command falls on your shoulders now. "Alright. I accept this commission. My first order as Captain is that we organize or forces into divisions under Lieutenants. Lieutenant Leckman, you are in charge of division 'A'. Lieutenant Syde, you are in command or division 'B'. Lieutenant Kine, division 'C'." "Yes sir!" the three chorused. Promotions were few and far between. "'A' you go and defend the left flank. Set up any fortifications deemed necessary. 'B' defend the front with any fortifications deemed necessary. 'C' the right. The back is defended by a natural rock cliff. Go!" "Yes sir!" "This base will be well defended, well manned, and well fortified. Quartz, how much food do we have in case of a siege?" "Enough to hold out for a week, sir!" "Get enough for a month. We will be prepared for a siege! Neeko, Does every man have a weapon, and 1000 rounds of ammunition?" "They each have a weapon, and 500 rounds, sir!" "Not good enough! Get 500 more rounds per man." "Yes sir!" Everyone went off on their various duties, marveling at how well Hawker 4 had managed the situation.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 2 Empty RE:SPY RPG GAME

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

The Rebels were as astounded as the Gov. Soliss just stood there mouth open. HawkBlade took him aside.
"What if this is a trick?"
"Well I think we should trust him limitedly..."

Tomat understood why they were cautious. He hoped that that they would trust him in time.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm

"Tomat, we have a mission for you. a government party is moving on the base in Pwatomack. You, Soliss, and I are going to intercept it and take them out." "Alright, let me get my gun." They rode their cheetahs over to Pwatomack, and saw a dust cloud in the distance. HawkBlade Summoned lightning (it was getting easier and faster) around his hands, and lashed out with a bolt, zapping a man out of his saddle. Tomat took out two more with rapid shots from his Desert Eagle, and Soliss took out two more with fire and weaponry. HawkBlade dashed up, emptying another saddle, and drawing his swords. They all ripped into the last 10 agents, and quickly disposed of them. "Good work everyone! Now back to base to report!"

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next