The Spy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy RPG Game

+9
Shayla
general8594
strike trooper 374
Shellia Liquaro
AgentE382
e=mc2
HawkBlade
SniperInYourMidst
AgentE383
13 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Spy RPG Game

Post  HawkBlade Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm

"Tomat, we have a mission for you. a government party is moving on the base in Pwatomack. You, Soliss, and I are going to intercept it and take them out." "Alright, let me get my gun." They rode their cheetahs over to Pwatomack, and saw a dust cloud in the distance. HawkBlade Summoned lightning (it was getting easier and faster) around his hands, and lashed out with a bolt, zapping a man out of his saddle. Tomat took out two more with rapid shots from his Desert Eagle, and Soliss took out two more with fire and weaponry. HawkBlade dashed up, emptying another saddle, and drawing his swords. They all ripped into the last 10 agents, and quickly disposed of them. "Good work everyone! Now back to base to report!"

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty RE:SPY RPG GAME

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:28 pm

They practice for a while then hit the hay. The next year got worse for the rebellion but they kept going hard.
Soliss went missing then HawkBlade then Tomat.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

https://7534.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE382 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Name: Martin Simpkins
Code name: AgentE382
Side: Spies
Weapons: L85A2, M9, 6 Frag Grenades, Silenced Pistol
Powers: Ability to manipulate matter, see 15 minutes into the future
Bio: Trained from birth for advanced Special Forces operations and stealth.
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, lean, lanky
AgentE382
AgentE382
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Soliss wakes up to find himself nowhere near the base. He looks around, his Danger sense isn't tingling. suddenly he sees HawkBlade still asleep 10 ft. away! A figure was 1 foot away from him! suddenly he sees that Soliss is awake and walks toward him.
"Hello my name is Stara" she said Then another person steps out of the shadows.
"We need your help." he said HawkBlade stirs and seeing them comes over.
"Our world is in grave danger. The Government has shuttles and they found our planet. They realized that a world that they could launch attacks from would be an ideal military base but we stood in their way. We need you three-" and at that Tomat comes over,"to destroy their base here. we will help you along the way. Please help." and with that they flapped wings that we did not know they had and flew us back to rebel base.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 pm

"Sir, you are wanted in the Council Chamber." "Alright, thank you Private. I will see to it. Tell them I am coming." "Right away!" Hawker 4 wondered what in the world the Council wanted to talk to him, of all people. As he approached the door, Hawker 4 took a deep breath. Then he pushed the door open. Inside, all the council members sat at a rectangular table. at the head was Gen. Herman Virven, head of Special Operations. "Welcome, Gen. Virven said in a deep voice, I have called you here to discuss a number of things. First off, with the defection of Lt. Tomat Fontar, we have officially made you a Captain. Secondly, our agents in the field are being demoralized by the recent victories by the rebels. They must be crushed and I have appointed you to lead the Task Force that will carry out this mission. Congratulations Capt. Jeth Mentic." Jeth (Hawker 4) couldn't believe his ears. It all happened so quick, but he regained his composure and said "Thank you sir." "You are welcome. There is one more thing before you go. We have spotted a UFO and we have calculated that it will land about a mile from the base. You and your men are to check it out." "Yes, sir." "Good, dismissed." Jeth turned on his heel and marched away.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

http://glenn.hannold.us/

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty e=mc2 comes in

Post  e=mc2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Far off a U.F.O. flew to an open spot and landed. A hatch opened and a man came out...It was E=mc2! Question He got his Plasma Rifle out and started to look for someone. He was looking for the one called Soliss!

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few spelling mistakes and an approved addition)
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Soliss Danger sense warned him and he shouts lo- *CRACK CRACK* arugggggggg! Hawker4 with his men had shot the aliens! Soliss, Tomat and HawkBlade went on the ground with a thump they were shaken but vanquished the Gov. Agents Hawker4 almost got Tomat but had to retreat in the end. then they got the Aliens to safety.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty Next move

Post  e=mc2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

E=mc2 knows something wrong Suspect He hears a cry and tries to find the source, fire on the ready.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few spelling and grammer errors)
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

"That was a close one." Tomat said as they walked with the aliens after the battle. "You can say that again!" Soliss replied. "There is something I wonder, though", HawkBlade said, "where are we?" "Good question." Tomat replied, looking around. Seeing a tree, he said "I know! I'll climb that tree with my M95 and use the scope to get our bearings." "Ok, but we'll be watching you." HawkBlade consented. Tomat rolled his eyes and said "Fair enough." Tomat easily shimmied up the tree. He peered into his scope and did a 360 degree circle to get a feel for the land. Then he descended and told the others what he had seen. "Ok, the Government guys didn't take us far. I could see one of our hideouts with only 6X magnification. However, I saw a huge camp. It looks like an army sized one, about a mile south. I think we may have some trouble, and soon."
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:17 pm

They helped the Aliens to the camp then told the camp directors they stiffened and ordered immediate e-vac. They had a helo to help in the e-vac. The Aliens went first then the others. E=mc2 sneaked in the helo when Soliss, HawkBlade, and Tomat went out.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Spy Rpg Game

Post  e=mc2 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

He knew he had made a bad move because of his senses. He grabbed a rappelling cable and lowered himself to about 10 feet above the ground. As he slid down the cable, E=mc2 spotted Soliss. Traveling at 150 MPH underneath the helo, he calculated his jump, then landed with a soft *thud* then sprinted away to find Soliss.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes made by SniperInYourMidst with permission by E=mc2, also corrected some grammer and spelling)
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

E=mc2 moves out from the helo and looks for Soliss.

The Aliens recovered swiftly and became fast friends with Soliss, HawkBlade, and Tomat.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

Back at the Government Army camp, Capt. Jeth was hard at work. "Sargent, how much ammo do we have?" "Enough to wage all-out war for about 2 months." "Excellent, and are all the other supplies stocked as well?" "Affirmative sir.". Jeth was pleased. He could now make those annoying rebels pay for taking Lt. Fontar and for all the damage they had done. "Good work, Sargent. I appreciate those who work efficiently. Therefore, I promote you to Technical Sargent and you will command Bravo Squad." The Sargent, not quite believing his ears, beamed and said "Thank you sir!" "You're welcome. Now, back to your duty. Report back at my office at 2100 hours to get your new rank insignia." "Yes, sir!" The Tech Sargent snapped a salute with military precision and then sprinted off to oversee the supply delivery. "Now Tomat, you will soon learn that it doesn't pay to be a rebel." Capt. Jeth laughed sinisterly as he walked back to his office.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rephased a sentence for clarity)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 am

The Aliens explored the camp like little children. But they were the first to know of the attack. suddenly the boy stiffened then Stara stiffened.
They said "Prepare for battle!" the rebels were astounded at their Danger sense. They prepared for battle.
Tomat says "I knew we weren't far enough!" Then they all heard the rumble of hundreds of jeeps and tanks! The rebels were afraid...

(Sniper take it from here.)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:58 am

(With pleasure AgentE383) The first thing to break through the forest was a M1A2 Abrams Tank. It fired a 120mm HEAP round which exploded near a cluster of aliens. The High Explosive Anti-Personel round threw molten steel and fire in all directions, slaughtering aliens. Then more tanks appeared. "Soliss! HawkBlade! It's the initial armor wave! If we can hold them off, the jeeps will appear and then we'll really have some fun. I like watching you do that Kung Fu, HawkBlade! Just don't kill the drivers, the jeeps might plow into our men if you do!" "Sure Tomat, and thanks!" HawkBlade responded.

The battle was on. Soliss had run down the lines passing out SRAWs pre-loaded with Anti-Armor missiles. Tomat had retreated to the main Rebel base and had climbed a tree to snipe enemy units. As the jeeps appeared, HawkBlade did Kung Fu like never before. Dodging SRAW Missiles and killing soldiers just as fast as they came. The tanks soon took hits as the rebels fired their SRAWs at the incoming wave of armor. Soliss continued marching up and down the line, giving advise where needed, and taking shots at enemy soldiers who were on foot. "Don't fire at the jeeps with your SRAWs! Let Tomat and HawkBlade take care of them!" he called out as missile after missile streaked towards it's target. The aliens were found to have phenomenal accuracy with the anti-tank missiles and the tanks soon found that out. Meanwhile, HawkBlade was still at it. Dodging and weaving, targeting jeep after jeep. Every once in a while, HawkBlade would slash at a unfortunate soldier, only to watch him fly back as Tomat took him out right before HawkBlade's sword got there. HawkBlade admired Tomat's skill, and continued his Kung Fu rampage.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 am

The first two aliens attacked with golden swords and destroyed the jeeps with more fury than Soliss had seen.
Soliss attacked with his blasters on laser mode. He shot fire everywhere and E=mc2 does...
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Spy Rpg Game

Post  e=mc2 Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 pm

E=mc2 arrives at the battle. He takes out his Sonic Bow and Arrows and starts killing Government soldiers. "SOLISS!" he yells. "E=mc2? Is that you?" "Yes!" yells E=mc2, "Get going, I will take care of this" and he does so.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Approved changes, plus spelling and grammer errors)
e=mc2
e=mc2
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:51 pm

The battle was winding down now. With the added support of E=mc2, the infantry had been no match for the rebels. The armor column was now scattered charred remains of once proud M1A2s. Capt. Jeth ordered a retreat and he and his men returned to camp. Battered, weary, and not too confident, the troops staggered into camp. They set immediately to work repairing their tanks, jeeps and other vehicles that had survived the slaughter. The wounded were cared for, and the ones still left unscathed were employed in doing the duties of those in sick bay. As they did this, Capt. Jeth spent countless hours pouring over his original plans, analyzing them, and making new ones. "This time, things will be different." he said confidently. "Send out Stage 1 to initiate my plans." "At once, sir!" the aide replied, and ran off to carry out his orders.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty RE: SPY RPG GAME

Post  AgentE383 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

"Stage 1" of the plan was to send in a spy. It worked perfectly. Then came "Stage 2". The info that the spy brought in made an almost perfect battle plan. "Stage 2" was well... I'm not going to tell you Very Happy . "Stage 3" was to get the best alone. They kidnapped two of the children that were visiting the camp. Soliss investigated. They left a sloppy trail for Soliss. He fell for it. He went to a warehouse where the kids were. He approached them, they were trying to tell him something... suddenly a man stepped out of nowhere and pointed a gun at Soliss. He whirled, stepped away from the kids, and faced the man. The man laughed Twisted Evil and shot. Soliss barely felt it. he clutched his chest and fell. When he hit the ground he didn't know. He slowly rolled left then right. He started to see black around the edges of his vision, then he slowly sank into the cavern of unconsciousness.

(P.S. everyone you have to come up with a thing where you get it like Soliss. Well except for HawkBlade his "Surprise" can save him. Oh and the new guys don't.)
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

Tomat was wandering the base, talking to humans and aliens alike and having a good time on his leave. Now that he was off-duty, he finally got to meet those he had fought with. Tomat even talked with a few prisoners that had been wise enough to surrender. Then he noticed it "Has anyone seen Soliss?" Tomat called out. One of the aliens responded in a squeaky alien accented voice "He left about an hour ago, in that direction. Said something about two kids missing or something." Fear gripped Tomat like an icy black hand. "No, no no, NO!" He broke into a run in the direction the alien had pointed. He had just learned from one of the prisoners that a spy had been planted in the base, and that the next stage ,whatever it was, would not be pretty. As he ran, a thought came to him If Soliss went after some ploy made by the spy, he might be ambushed! I've got to find him!

After running for about a mile, Tomat saw a warehouse that had been abandoned years ago. Cautiously, with all the stealth the Government had given him, he approached the door. He heard voices. "What do we do with the kids?" the voice sounded familiar to Tomat, but he couldn't give a name to the voice, so he kept listening, "I don't know, I suppose we could just let them go. After all, its this guy over here we're worried about." that voice clicked instantly. It was Tray Grathian, master spy and assassin for the government. Tomat had worked with him a few times and knew how deadly Grathian could be. Drawing his Desert Eagle, Tomat crept to the door, and smiled. Both men had their backs to him. Tomat's steady hand gripped the Desert Eagle with such tightness it turned his hands a bloodless white. Then two booming shots reverberated at least 6 times, until the sound died away. The two men were on the floor, 15 feet from where they once stood. The force of the massive bullets had picked them up and tossed them backward as if thrown by an invisible hand. "All too easy." Tomat froze, then slowly turned around with his hands raised, half expecting Darth Vader to be standing there. It was the real Tray Grathian, the one Tomat shot was a fake. "I thought you stayed in South Africa." Tomat sneered. "Nah, it got too boring. I applied for transfer here. I didn't expect to be taking out a rebellion. Much less taking out YOU." "If you met these 'Rebels' as you call them, you would defect too I imagine." Grathian laughed, "You really think so? You're crazier than I thought. Well, enough chat. Good night!" Tomat didn't have time to raise his gun before Tray Grathian brought a hidden club from behind him down on Tomat's head. Blackness followed. For how long, he couldn't tell.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 am

Name: Sakura Kayamatoya
Code name: (optional)
Side: (Spies, Government) Spies
Weapons: strap on ninja star shooter, the stars dissolve after impact and return to shooter, two daggers, almost as long as swords, but short enough to throw, C-Lighter 2000 (made by HawkBlade for him, same principle as HawkBlade's lightning gun, except this only shoots lightning bullets with fatal force).
Powers: (Limit: 2) Is very fast, can teleport objects to anywhere, with the cost of taking so much of his energy, that he falls unconscious.
Bio: I was separated from my brother, Hayawatomick when the government destroyed Swykata. I have never seen him again. He is probably dead.
Looks: same as his twin brother, Hayawatomick

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkBlade Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

HawkBlade was following Tomat when the spy clubbed him. He was about to kill the hated spy, when he saw a blur pass his tree, and an even faster, smaller blur zip towards the spy. He sagged forward and then crumpled to the ground, dead. He saw a figure step out of the blur, and gasped. "Sakura!" Sakura whirled then saw HawkBlade. "Hayawatomick!"

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
HawkBlade
HawkBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:56 pm

By this time, people at the base started worrying about Soliss, HawkBlade, and Tomat. They had been missing all day and no one had seen them. They decided to conduct a search in the direction they had taken. People were selected for the search party based on their skill. Soon the search party grew to such size and skill that it could be called a search coalition. The leader of the group, Maj. Bokler Velnoc, and his group were ready to roll. A native Russian, Maj. Velnoc had been in command of a commando squad that had been ambushed by Government Agents. He was the only survivor. Now, Velnoc would lead another commando team into the unknown to search for their beloved heroes. Little did they know just how much they would need their skill.

Last edited by HawkBlade on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bad grammer)
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spy RPG Game - Page 3 Empty RE: SPY RPG GAME

Post  AgentE383 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Hawk blade was having a great time with his brother when he remembered Tomat. They rushed over and woke him up.
"Wha- What happened? Oh that's right I got bonked again."
"Ha you're good as new." Then Tomat remembers the kids.
"Guys we have to get the kids that are in the warehouse."
"Right." In the excitement he forgot to introduce Sakura. They went inside and saw the children and Soliss.
"Soliss!!!" They ran to him and noticed he was breathing shallowly.
"whew! He's alive! Sakura untie the children."
"Right." Velnoc comes in and sees Soliss.
"Men get a stretcher! Then get us back to camp!" and so they carried his orders out... except they didn't get back without incident...
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SniperInYourMidst Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hold it right there!" the voice was rough, demanding, and dripping with venom. "What-- who are you?!" Maj. Velnoc said in his thick Russian accent. The strange man replied, his voice the same as before, "It is not I, but we." Tomat was about to ask what that meant, when 50 Government Commandos appeared seemingly out of nowhere and surrounded them. The commandos pointed automatic assault rifles and light machine guns in their direction. Then it hit Soliss. They had been set up. Soliss and the others realized they had no choice and they raised their hands. The man that had surprised them smiled and said "Very wise of you. For your information, I am Sgt. Emtrey Hotchness of the 101st Airborne Division. You may have heard of us as the 'Screaming Eagles'. If you will follow me and not make any troubl-" His voice was cut off as a Rebel sniper put a bullet through his head. The other soldiers froze in shock just long enough for the rebel prisoners to grab their weapons again and charge. Then as HawkBlade and Sakura plowed into the first line of commandos, they snapped out of their shock and fired back with deadly automatic fire. The battle for survival was on.
SniperInYourMidst
SniperInYourMidst
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentE383 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Soliss made a valiant effort but he could not do much. Tomat was able to dodge and fight at the same time. He and HawkBlade made a decisive effort. and turned the tide of battle they were winning! The commandos only wounded but why? Then came the answer a powerful voice commanded to stop Tomat's blood turned to ice. It was Capt. Jeth he had an army at his back. The rebels had no choice but surrender.
AgentE383
AgentE383
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next